Sup Forums has anyone ever fucked anyone with an age difference of 10 years? what was it like?

Sup Forums has anyone ever fucked anyone with an age difference of 10 years? what was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In both directions, awesome!

Tight or loose, depending on the age

No, but fooled around with someone 6yrs older. Comforting? Like she wasn't an insecure prude like my HS ex.

If there's a 1 at the beginning of their age, you're too old and they're too young. Dont be a beta faggot and settle for 18-19yo. Theyre all childish and will measure you by your wallet. If you think there's anything meaningful left out there, I've got bad news for you, buddy.

Yea. She was so tight I could barely fit though. And when her mom walked in you shoulda seen the look on her face! Priceless. That's the last time I fuck a 10 year old

Yep! On a daily basis. Nothing special.

kek

I'm 43 and I fuck a 28 year old massage therapist

Ew. Hope you're a lady.

34 year old woman when I was 21. Met in a club at Vegas. I live in LA she lives in the bay. This was 5 years ago and she travels around the country for work, Everytime her company sends her to LA for a weekend she hits me up. I go chill out in her comped suite for a couple days while she goes to meetings then when she gets back she takes me to expensive dinners, I fuck her brains out, and she pays for my cab home. We've hooked up about a dozen times. She's 41 now.

Was 26 fucked a 47 year old mom. Was awesome she was still tight as hell

Nope

My dog was 6 months old I am 20 he's dead

36 year old woman when I was 18. Some of the kinkiest sex I've ever had. We fucked everywhere. Didn't use protection. Damn I miss her

Paying for sex doesn't count, dumbass.

34 years old. That was 5 years ago. Now she is 41. Do your math when you talk bullshit

Virgin detected. Pussy tightness depending on age and sexual history is a myth.

OP here, sounds like you have a pretty fucking good deal

Never paid for sex.

My fiancé is 20, I'm 30... Ask me anything

Be me 15yo, trying to go out with a girl from hs, start courting her, and in the process made her milf mom fall in love with me; during a camping trip a few months later, my bag was next to hers, she jacked me up in silence at night, did it two nights in a row; back in town, we start escapading in her car (it was ok as I spent a lot of time with her daughter and even became friends with her two sons), she blew me a few times until we finally were alone at her place for our first fuck; were together for about a year; she was 45 at the time

Childbirth can rekt poontang

58 year old detected

49 y.o. detected

Sex. It was like sex

MODS

you both gay dudes are faggots

23 years difference. I was 18, she was 41. My friend's mom. We fucked eve chance we got for a couple years.

Shit was cash.

I'm 36 and my gf is 22.

I'm 49 and have sex with girls in there 20's to their 40's.
Pussy is pussy and you can have loose and tight at any age. Who cares anyway, unless you have a pencil dick even a loose pussy feels good.

Very nearly got with a woman 18 years older than me, I was 24 and she was 42. We "messed around" though, that was soo good...

Currently sitting in bed with my gf she turned 18 2 days ago and I just turned 28 and we've been banging all week happy bday to me ... Ps her virginity was my early bday present

today on the list of things that never happened

I'm a guy. She's a girl. You are retarded

Lol poor user can't believe some people actually get laid on this site

Never had sex with anyone my age. 19, regularly meet with 33-45 year old play mates. Don't know what young pussy feels like. Imagine fucking a plastic bag with rubber lips, that what it feels like if you must know..

I was 18. She was 41.

Shit was cash.

>> be me
>> be 31
>> have 19 to gf
>> best pussy ever

I was 30, she was 18. So sweet and innocent at first. Now I got her sucking strangers dicks and posting videos/pictures online.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

Mine's 9.5 years older, really knows what she's doing. Best sex partner I've had (out of 13, ymmv)

I'm 29/m and slept with a 58 yr old woman a few weeks ago.
Shit was good, I prefer older ladies.
Wish I'd have been younger tho. Doesn't have the same impact at the age I am at now.

Well, it was sex, but there wasn't any love involved. It's hard to love someone you can't relate to. People get horny though.

kek same fag

I'm 30 she's 18, sex is out of this world.

just about to fucc a tight-ass 16yo

i can already taste it

Girls have disgusting cleaning habits with their ass, unless they are hoes.
In the other hand you could be banging a boy...what do I know, you faggot

I lost my virginity to somebody 10 years older than me. I think I was pretty crap at it due to no experience. Honestly it struck me as underwhelming since time constraints were tight and nothing but simple missionary happened. My first time was lame.

You dirty 6 year old. Gtfo of here!

I hope the ass is clean shave

I had sex with a 10 yo difference woman
Shit was so dinero

Fucked her? I fucking married her. She's 11 years older than me.

Still tight as fuck, but then I've got a big cock.

My fiance is 21, im 36, ama

But you're also an ugly bozo who had to settle for some old hag.

60 yo man, who constantly rapes his 3yo granddaughter

When I was 32 I banged a 22. Puss was good, but she had big tits that dropped past her stomach with the bra off. I was shocked by that.

When I was 22 banging other 22's, their tits were firm and in shape - this girl must have never strapped her bigguns down until it was too late.

awesome, tried an older one 18 and 28

had sex with women 10-15 years older than me.
they usually know their shit, compared to women my own age

19 at the time fucked a mom that was 33 was pretty fucking good she knew exactly what she wanted

When I was 23 I rawdogged a 45 year old squirter I picked up from the bar. Honestly not great, was alright. Massive saggy tits (taking the bra off was a mistake)pretty immobile too. Wouldn't recommend

16 fucked my girlfriends mom, she was 38. This was about 10 years ago but I fucked her until I was 20 and left for college. GF never found out. Married GF, still let mom blow me at family reunions.

34 when I was 17. Nothing spectacular. She had been kind of a prude in her teens/20s before chilling out, so she didn't have much experience at all. It was like fucking someone my own age. Probably not a great example, I'm a lot of chicks that age really know their stuff. I'm still friends with her 11 years later. She'd definitely still be DTF but she hasn't held up in the looks department. Don't take up smoking, kids.

Currently 28, girlfriend is 18. Sex is phenomenal. Also probably not a great example because she's a freak. We get plenty of practice and she's extremely eager to please. Should be noted that I do love her, some would argue that makes the sex better. I'm not so sure; I'm pretty sure it'd be great even if I didn't know her name.