How is your pilonidal cyst doing? Got surgery yet?

How is your pilonidal cyst doing? Got surgery yet?

You nigger!

I'll see the doctor on Monday.

Drained mine 2 weeks ago, doing great actually

Got mine drained a while ago. Still acts up every now and then for a cpl days but then it goes down again.

Should I just get it removed?

waiting on surgery for the first time. how was it?

my what?
is this some kind of subhuman disease?

Fuck there's no way this is that popular

Uneventful. The worst thing is the week after, but nothing too extreme. I got it done 5 years ago and never appeared again.

Done under full general anesthesia, doctor managed to stitch it up, pic in OP is after 4 days now, it isn't to painful, though I wouldn't have done the surgery if it meant they'd cut a huge open wound that had to be caterized

Fuck dont remind me, mine showed up 2 years ago and again a few months ago, needless to say i was more prepared the second time, but nothing prepares you for that smell MY GOD

Did you get any pain killers? were you asleep for it?

Had surgery about a year ago. Flap and everything, stole part of my ass cheek to do it. It comes back though, even though they said recurrence was low. Not as painful or large this time around, the cyst comes and goes. Kinda annoying really.

Had one of these a few years ago. It sucked and was painful and gross but it never came back....yet?
God has nothing to do with it faggot.

I think it is much more common than most statistic imply, besides faggots here have every single risk factor there is
> Male sex.
> Younger age (pilonidal cysts are most common in people in their 20s)
> Obesity.
> Inactive lifestyle.
> Occupation requiring prolonged sitting.
> Stiff or coarse hair.

Mine is really small and is dry most of the time, every few months he builds up and get a little bit gross. Is really necessary to remove or can i take this shit with me for as long as i keep it nice and clean?

>Occupation
>Sup Forums

shitposting is hard

did you get painkillers for before it? did you get any after, if so what were they? im in too much pain with mines righht now.

I got one on my armpit but its too small, nothing to care about

Never got any painkillers before the surgery, it only rarely hurt, though it made sitting incredibly uncomfortable. After surgery the doctor only prescribed me metamizole which hardly helped in normal doses. The pain was pretty bad for the first 4 days but it is better now. If you have pain go see a doctor, my surgery would probably have been less intrusive if I didn't wait four years.

Jesus you all are a bunch of savages. Lose some weight and shower regularly you fat fucks.

What is it?

Oh so that's what that painful thing is! Good to know!

Poor op. How long do you have wait until you can receive anal sex again?

that probably is a normal ingrown hair, and while pilonidal cysts also form due to ingrown hair, the later is much much worse and forms around natal cleft. It usually requires surgery.

one day i woke up my freshman yr of college and i couldnt walk it hurt so bad, being a poorfag with shit parents 800 mi away i had to walk 2.5 mi across campus to the hospital at 4 am. i tried to sit in the waiting room next to stabbing/shooting vics until 10 am when they finally got around to me. got a bunch of pks became addicted/depressed/unmotivated droped out of that shit hole and moved home. fun story.

what the fuck is this

cyst on tailbone/ bottom of spine

yes. i had mine drained and it would still bleed every now and then. get it removed, try to move on from this ungodly disease

What is this and why do you guys have it? Never heard of it.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

mine is just a lil bubble so far..

i swear to god just because of this thread i will see this thing everywhere from now
same aply to you

Had surgery last year. 6 weeks of fucking lying in bed...

are you me?

My BMI is 22 and I shower every day, you can still get unlucky, tho being fit and having basic hygene prolly helps

Do you have a cyst or pimple in your asscrack that keeps swelling up and bleeds occasionally? This is it.

right there with you m8, its not a fun life. but it is our life

I had mine removed, it was ~egg sized. The hole they left me in the back was really painful the 3 first months, now it only hurts a little when weather is rainy. Getting it removed is better than drain

Its not about hygiena idiot

10 years later

this is one of those things that happens to other people and makes my life seem not so bad and having a micro penis and being blind

Got one removed 3 years ago but my right buttcheek hurts so bad when I sit for prolonged periods..what do? I got it checked is not regrowing

I'm not fat or extra hairy l, i walk and shower everyday..but work at the pc