What type of bdsm should me and my gf try?

What type of bdsm should me and my gf try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

It's not my first time doing it but she hasn't even had real sex yet and insists on doing serious shit.

The kind where I fuck her and you're at work.

clearly orgasm or tit torture

When we cuddle she loves to slip her head under my arm as if I'm choking her with it

Hypno play. Gotta train her right.

Go with the flow

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

I should fuck her while your cuck ass watches from the closet.

>Tie her to the bed
>Blindfold her w/ gag
>Clamps are a plus
>Use a riding crop to tickle around her body
>She won't know where you'll smack with it
>Shit's prime anticipation
>Dive in full force, be rough, hand paddles are good if you've got it.
>Keep her edged, don't let her cum til you say she can
>Longer is better
>?????
>Intense, writhing profit

where you guys from?

Not op, how to?

let me take care of her i have a 14 inch cock

Dress up as Hypno and stick your dick in her ass while she's asleep.

No but seriously, just look up some books on erotic hypnosis, train your voice to sound deeper if you like, and have at it. Most books have scripts you can use right off the bat while you learn how to create your own. It's pretty useful for training certain behaviors into your slave, like changing how she talks or carries herself. Or shit like making her orgasm on command.

You can probably find lots of scripts or prerecorded sessions online. I know I personally made recordings for people on Omegle and the erotic roleplay subreddit. Usually works better if it's in person though.

Expect it to

Any links or videos?

Waterboard her

Not off the top of my head unfortunately. I think I still have some mp3 files of recordings I've made in the past but I'd have to make a dropbox account or something to share those.

Bump

Did you already spoke with her about it. I want to try SM with my gf but don't how to begin.