Anyone have the webm of Amy Schumer with a wine bottle in her puss?

Anyone have the webm of Amy Schumer with a wine bottle in her puss?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/z8z3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm fairly confident that no such thing exists, but I wouldn't mind seeing it if it did.

MAN, SHE USED TO BE CUTE...SEEN HER LIVE LAST FRIDAY..SHE AIN'T AGING WELL AND SMELT LIKE PEE AND WEED. I WAS FRONT ROW

I've seen it before, it looks like her A LOT

>disgustingwhale.jpg

Why would anyone for the love of Zeus want to see this whales swollen moose knuckle.

Because the majority of us are sexual deviants

OH PLEASE YOU FUCKING CUCK FAT FAG. EVEN NOW, WITH HER WEIGHT GAIN AND UGLY FACE, 99% OF YOU WOULD LICK HER SHIT.

Correction THE MAJORITY ARE KISS LESS VIRGIN AND ANY GIRL WOULD DO.

Go to bed Amy.

She has cellulite on her face aspie.

POST YOUR PIC CUCK CUNT MY GUESS IS YOU ARE 10X UGLIER THAN SHE IS YOU LIBERAL BETA FAG.

Lol okey. Because you cant be turned off by personality or anything. Bye amy fatmer

NAH, WHEN YOUR TEST LEVELS GET BEYOND A SHEMALE'S , YOU'LL SEE- MEN FUCK ANYTHING...EXCEPT THE ONES THAT CAN'T.LIKE YOU BETA FAT FUCK

Holy shit, you're legit sperging out.

You're either the lowest effort troll or a huge faggot.

POST A PIC NIGGER....MONEY TALKS LOSER LIKE YOU COMMIT SUICIDE...

This one?

I must witness this

I heard she wipes back-to-front

How the fuck can you smell her and not question if it's the assholes sitting next to you?

i just want to see her tits. thats all

BECAUSE SITTING NEXT TO ME WERE A BUNCH OF METRO CUCKS WHO SMELLED LIKE PERFUME. FAT FAGS LIKE YOU WHO DRESS AND SMELL LIFE WOMEN.

EVERY TIME SHE PASSED BY I SMELLED IT.MY NOSE WAS LITERALLY 12" AWAY FROM HER PUSSY. SHE ALSO DRANK MY BEER.TOOK IT FROM MY TABLE AND DRANK IT. SHE ALPHAED ME.

Pussy faggot maricon cum lover.

I posted this before and was called a faggot and told it wasn't her

HIT A NERVE DID I?

THAT NEVER HAPPENED 12 YEAR OLD FAT FUCK.

I want pancakes

Not at all. Just implying my statment. Dickmuncher.

HIT A NERVE DIDN'T I FAT FUCK CUCK BITCH......SORRY,NOT A CUCK. EVEN CUCK'S HAVE A FEMALE YOU KISS LESS VIRGIN.

Why anyone would want to see that shovel- faced cow naked is beyond my ken

Hit a nerve? take it easy dude, there is nothing wrong with eating bananas with your asshole.

Simmer down, Trevor.

Say that to my face, faggot.

OH PLEASE YOU 50 YEAR OLD BALDING FAT FUCK. WHEN YOU KISS A FEMALE WE TALK UNTIL THEN TELL YOUR MOM TO MONITOR YOUR INTERNET

Don't be mad cuz you got a small dick, go to your doctor and see if he can help you out

OK KISS LESS VIRGIN.

HOW'S THAT NERVE DOING? LMFAO....TEARS OF A FAT 12 YEAR OLD ARE ALWAYS SALTY.

i bet you are clicking F5 realy fast, waiting for a reply. Maricon

caplocks don't prove your points, you mouth breather

>SEEN HER LIVE
there's your problem

NAH, JUST CLICKING THE ARROW BUTTON YOU KISS LESS VIRGIN FAT FUCK.

SPEAKING OF FAST,THAT WAS A FAST REPLY. A LITTLE LONELY HUH FAT FUCK? MUMMY AT THE BINGO HALL?

LMFAO. YOU SO ROASTED THE WHOLE CITY SMELLS LIKE BACON.

All these mean comments arent bringing me my pancakes

He has nothing better to do, it's Friday and he should be at work, but instead he's in his moms basement, arguing with someone he's never gonna see in real life, but I bet this faggot is one big fucking pussy in a real confrontation with someone

SHE'S HOT FAT FUCK. NOT ONE OF YOU CAT PISS SMELLING 300 POUND MANLETS WOULD STAND A CHANCE. SHE'S A FUCKING ALPHA BEAST. SHE'S AT LEAST 5'11" SO THAT MAKES HER ABOUT 7" TALLER THAN MOST OF YOU FAT FUCKS.

LMFAO!! THE ROAST HURTS DOESN'TIT FAT FUCK?

AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING NIGGER? OH THAT'S RIGHT..PRETENDING YOU ARENT A BALDING 50 YEAR OLD FAT FUCK SUCKING MAMMA'S TEAT.

ROASTED.

underrated kek

ITT: retards getting roasted by caps-lock guy

WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT YOU HAVING A NICE DINNER WITH YOUR MOM?

ROASTED...LMFAO

aaah.. here he is! captain capslock

YOU GOT ME.IS THIS WHAT YOU MEAN BY " HAVING A LIFE"? YOU SO ROASTED THAT THE NIGGERS IN YOUR TOWN ARE SMELLING BACON IN THEIR CELLS.

>703198061

GIVE UP SON. YOU HAVE 3RD DEGREE BURNS ON 90% OF YOUR BODY..AND 90% MEANS THE SIZE OF SWEDEN.I ROAST THE OTHER 10 % IT WILL BE FRANCE SIZE.

FUCK IM ON FIRE...NO PUN INTENDED.

There's that word again, you must be one real fat obese motherfucker that you call everyone fat so you won't feel so bad for being one giant ball of pure greasy fat, but its cool user, that's what these pages are for so people like you can feel a little better of themselves, you should just an-hero

This?

PROJECT MUCH FATSO?

HOW'S THAT ROAST GOING? PHONE UP MUMMY AT THE BINGO HALL AND TELL HER TO BUY YOU A TUB OF POLYSPORIN...FOR BURNS CAUSE HER FAT 50 YEAR OLD SHUT IN IS GETTING ROASTED BAD.

u sound angry and hurt. he's not getting to you is he? it's all fake buddy.

You got "alphaed" by a fat liberal cunt. Lowest form of man.

Seen. Looks enough like her to beat my small dick.

>ROASTED
Are you 15 years old or just a dumb nigger, grow the fuck up, and use proper vocabulary faggot,

Lets take a timeout from jigging the fatty and get me them pancakes

SHE WOULD KO YOUR FAT ASS WITH ONE PUNCH YOU DICKLESS WONDER. SHE IS AN AMAZONIAN GODDESS AND YOU WOULD CUM IF SHE SMEARED SHIT ON YOUR SIZE 55" WALMART JOGGING PANTS.

HINT: KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT,NO ROAST.

so.... is there going to be a celebrity wine bottle pussy video in this thread or am i wasting my time lurking?

Nah not at all mate I'm chill as a cucumber, here's some tits for your concern

I NEED A LITER A COLA!

THE ROAST HURTS HUH SON?

you are the biggest wank stain of the day well done

u sound like autistic whiny bitch to be honest. you are a bigger retard and more crinegy than caps locks guy and he's pretty damn bad.

kek at that pic....but yeah you should all go fuck off and get back to school.

i think you have that covered whiny bitch.

heterosexuality

Farva?

MOral of the story...the webm doesnt exist...

First of all, learn to spell, after you're done then come back and talk to me

As a european, is she considered funny over thet? or do you guys just find her sexy?

Seen here on comedy central and none of the standup there is good, but she and sarah silverman are the worst.

you really sound like a butt hurt fag..take a break and go outside a bit..he got you bad didn't he?

>European

lmfao

No it exists.I have seen it on here before and it really does look like her.

wot, stuff like live at the apollo is way than any yank comediam still alive.
The like of george carling and bill hicks died out a long time over there.

or at least the media succesfully killed them

>wot
Spell it right, you stupid eurofaggot.

Obvious Samefag is obvious

Does... does it think it's roasting people?
And winning?

prove that you are from yurop!

Jeez I come back to my thread expecting any Schumer puss, and it's just some aspie who left caps lock on

feck off, i've had alf a bottle of vodka i'll spell itr whischever way i want you yankee fuck!

getting sick doesn't bankrupt me

there is no such thing

Really do not want to see

But user, your country bankrupts itself

Europe is not a country you inbred fuck

I'm sorry, does Europe not have countries in it?

She is fetal alcohol syndrome as fuck, jesus christ

Yeah but every individual European country is irrelevant and small so we just compare your entire fucking continent to real nations.

Well, yeah.......

>MY NOSE WAS LITERALLY 12" AWAY FROM HER PUSSY.
pics or it didn't happen

streamable.com/z8z3

Why?

kek, yes, underrated