Prove today is not your first day in the bee

Prove today is not your first day in the bee

Example: turn 180° and walk away

dial soap

op is a fag

You fuckers get on my not quite old fag but know most I need to while stile considered novice newfag level

Faggots

Ive been trying to do this, put I do it twice and come back

Why should i prove it, as i saw long ago, newfags are new fags, old fags are new fags, and elder fags are old fags, and thats because they do literally nothing but lurk, absolutely zero contribution, but they watch.

I've been here since 2010, but never reliably. I think the oldest thing I remember is very recent, there was a trend for a little bit where really early in the morning, people would post sinks for a while. It was weird.

I also remember when people used to post a picture of an inventory screen from I think a survival game and they had to put what they would take for the apocalypse or something.

Sink threads were threads with pictures of sinks that had embbedded code to links for cp.

2007, its always been shit. in 2007 people were like "remember wen Sup Forums was good" and most replied "Sup Forums was never good".

Flim flam the zim zam cant corner the dorner remember when Sup Forums was puddi puddi i smell what the rock is cooking re/b/oot Sup Forums black asian lady singing dsfargeg niggers tongue my anus

OH.

Thanks for clearing that up, user.

That picture is shit, go to pol if you want to have some actual discussion.

I'm 12 and what is this

OP claiming ID

xxprincesspunkxx

Who owns the sky?

snacks