Hate job

>hate job
>called in to work
>looking for job or money ideas (wanna make about 60k a year)

user, what do you do for money? I work at a call center at a car dealership. It's not good money unless you got a manager position.

Is getting a 60k job that isn't heavy labor intensive, with no skills easily attainable?

Let's talk $$$ Sup Forums

Depends where you live. Where I'm at, 60k a year is God tier and impossible if you aren't skilled or an oil rigger. But I have a friend in seatle make 70k managing a gym. No real skills except gym knowledge. Not to say he isn't lucky or anything. But I make about 30k a year and live an equal if not better life style because ofor where I'm at

I live in Texas. Only real skill I have is I read/write/speak fluent Spanish due to me being a spicfag

Then you are fucked. Mexicans can't make shit for money in texas. There is too many of you. You'd better learn a skill or move. Else learn to live off less

Lmao so you're basically retarded. Should have went to school while you had the chance, pal

I mean unless you can bullshit really well. Then you could try to be a sales man. But you have to be hyper social, and if you are asking Sup Forums for advice, I'd say it is safe to say your aren't one of those people

Get a half decent biomed/biochem/pharma qualification. Acquire a job as a medical translator. I get paid £0.04 per word.

>how do I get money if I'm not good at anything
You don't.

Go to indeed.com and look up shit in your area, lots of places hire you because you can speak Spanish and they can't be fucked learning it.

>be me
>teaching degree
>like teaching a lot
>learn that getting a full-time teaching job is hard
>file frivolous lawsuits against local businesses to supplement income in the mean time

Hope something comes up soon. Eventually someone is going to counter-sue me for abuse of process kek

It's never to late to go back. I'm pretty sure there's a skill out there nobody wants to learn that's easy to learn

Lol $60k no skills and not doing anything hard? Let me know when you find fairy tale adventure land kid. Seriously. This is real life. The best job I had was $50k and that shit was hard af, also I have no skills. You want money? You have to fucking EARN it and stop beig a fucking lazy bitch. Step up nigga, earn your bread, or be a poor fag for life. Btw, hot ass ladies like guys that work their asses off and make as much money as possible.

I'm not a fan of sales people. I have friends who quit after realizing their job is to fuck people from their money.

How about service industry? Work in a hotel. Meet some interesting rich people and you can try and bang some tourists.

This is by and you know it. Out in the world there's someone uglier, dumber and more useless than you is currently making more money

You aren't as right as you think you are. There are people out there with no trade skills, sitting at a desk 9-5 making 60k a year. You just have to be lucky/in the right place. The problem is most of those jobs are in cites where 60k a year is jack shit.

>Is getting a 60k job that isn't heavy labor intensive, with no skills easily attainable?

You just answered your own question

You don't quite understand how a question works do you?

Where are these no skills jobs? What are they? I've lived in cities and looked for jobs like that, they don't exist man. In cities it IS easier to get a better paying no skills job, but it's not going to be sitting at a desk not doing shit unless you sit at some shit job long enough to get promoted to $60k because you've been there so long you have acquired the necessary skills.

I'm really good at bullshitting. Oddly enough, people really seem to like me; I don't really like to socialize and sell though

>Apply for jobs you don't think you can get
>Get nice suit
>get well written positive CV
>concise and bullet pointed
>not got grades fuck it lie (within reason)
> people too lazy to check
>get interview
>confident hand shake
>smile eye contact you fucking autist
>ask questions about the dude interviewing
>get them to talk about them selves be interested
>be positive smile you fuck
>act like their friend
>get job

that describes me pretty much lol

and yeah honestly $60k is barely more than paycheck to paycheck

I'm with this guy
Desk jobs are super competitive. Have to bust your ass to stay ahead.
Also I'm a small business owner profit around 70k annual. There's no quitting time if you want to earn real money. I probably work 80 hour weeks if I sat down and calculated that shit.

Sales are probably the easiest example. I've known plenty of uneducated people who make a lot of money selling shit. Particularly high end stuff like cars, but specialty shit works too. I knew a guy who spent 1 year at a paint Store, studied his ass off about the products. Know he is making 75k a year selling paint to oil companies. There are other ways too. Middle management is usually pretty well paid, yes you will have to work up to it. But if you just work your ass off for a giant corporation and tell them what you want, and you need to be willing to move. Ya all of this takes time, but not the amount of time you'd spend in school to get similar results

I really do like the sound of this. I'm willing to do it, how long does it take to get?

Keg line technician for Heineken UK. £35k a year plus bonuses.

If you've got no skills, you're fucked. Enjoy life

I didn't say it was going to be easy keeping those desk jobs. OP doesn't want to do manual labor, and has no college. But if he is driven enough he could go that route to make good money. But like I said earlier, it's all about how much it costs to live. 70k where I'm at is loaded rich. Top 5% of the population, at least in my city

Me
Same here. Property values are shit where I live. Median annual income here is around 33k.

But for op I guess you can work corrections. Texas offers bonuses and it's literally no work.

Put in overtime sitting around eating pop tarts you could actually make 60k

The thought of just going to another country just to work there while pretty much abandoning my friends and family is appealing and I wouldn't mind it. Especially if it's one of those countries with free school

Is it called traffic jam?

Is 60k alot now? That's starting salary for an accountant, not a cpa, but an accountant

It's not a lot but it's above the poverty line