What aren't you playing dark souls right now?

What aren't you playing dark souls right now?
>inb4 im not gud
>protip git gud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WScMl8AIbOk
youtube.com/watch?v=n09xmhsvIuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You aren't good though. The games aren't hard, and you'll always be a peasant that finds hard games easy.

Kill yourself. It's the only thing you can do with your life that will be useful to others.

This is now an Uncle Ben Thread. Post your Uncle Ben images.

I have better games to play to

F

Because DS1 hasn't been remade and I don't feel like dealing with the shitty pvp in the newer ones

"sigh"

Enemies can almost NEVER outrun you and are stupid. Knowing this :
step 1 : dont kill enemies, run everywhere to find loot, no matter if you die
Step 2 : find the way between the boss and nearest bonfire
step 3 : make boss tries without being afraid of dying,
step 4 when you feel you can make it, this time use the consumables you found

repeat and beat the game.

00 Butthurt confirmed. Git Gud, bro

Also known as "Brute forcing" it.

The most advanced console I have is a Japanese Super Nintendo.

The Hidden Body spell makes you basically unnoticeable too. I swear I walked through Irithyll with barely anyone noticing me.

yeah yeah kid, you started playing dark souls 3 and now you think you are gud

how about you complete 1-3 without summons you little shit

Because it's the gayest god damn game I've ever played

Ds2 and 3 were a joke. Not a single boss needed more then 4 tries. Don't even bring up the old Iron hole/bed of broken floor either, those don't count.

Gr8 b8 m8 but seriously though I'm just tired of seeing the same basic weapons and strategies used over and over in DS3. That's one thing DS2 did fantastically you saw so much diversity in weapons and strategies.

overrated piece of shit

I've been playing Nintendo 64 for about 18 years now

Because I'm in the process of playing Witcher 3 and Monster Hunter 4.

I stupidly tried to make a tank character and sucked balls. Then I made a pyromancer and flew through the game. I feel like I've experienced most of what the game has to offer by playing these 2 extremes.

I'm pooping before I force myself further through SotFS. It makes me feel dirty not playing their A games.

Honestly, I loved Ds1 but I can't keep playing it due to either only meeting hackers or laggy fights where I need thorns armour and spamrolls to avoid backstabs.

meh dark messiah supperior and more underdog as this "the hit box is a lie" meme shit

I literally just was.

>What aren't you playing
Nice one bro

Fuckin this

youtube.com/watch?v=WScMl8AIbOk

I dont own money

youtube.com/watch?v=n09xmhsvIuU

inefficient as fuck

Because after playing Bloodborne, Dark Souls just seems slow and lame now.

Don't have it. Never played it, but I want to.

Because lagstab and hacked characters make the pvp unplayable.

i am

I always wondered why people hated fight clubs so much and woul leave, and now that I've finally decided to get into PvP in Ds3,I understand.

I wish we could have the level of respect for each other we had in Ds1

Completed them all. These days when I approach a new souls games I play with the condition that on my first playthrough I'm not allowed to summon, but even with that dks3 was a cakewalk, so it didn't hold my attention after the first playthrough.

>mfw when he praise the sun

>during the same period of time, at original publisher's mansion

Finished 3 twice, keeping my main SL 120, currently doing a 3rd game with my secondary character for 100% achievement completion. Currently at around 90%. Just need the rings, the gestures, a few pyromaniacs, and I think one more thing.

>thinking any boss from 1 requires more than 4 tries. Fucking peasant.