Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA7a95gC144&
youtu.be/jbyTxtnrFwc
youtube.com/watch?v=yS_-dQeE_Lo&lc=z13wibmjcpesdhxbx04cc1dq3lfozjmag4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a talking Wikipedia article

He's better than fantano
>IMO

I should've known better, but my pharmacy alerted me that there were prescriptions ready for pickup, and because I needed one of them I decided to run right over there. It was 1:30 on Friday afternoon.
Two ooga booga fat smelly sheboons were at the counter ahead of me, one babbling boon occupying both of the pharmacy assistants with her inscrutable nigger babble while the other she-coon was trying to 'splain her puhdikamint to the pharmacist himself. Both, naturally, had their niglets with them. One was shouting its primeval simian scream without any apparent reason while its mammy tried to talk over it to the two human girls, who obviously has no idea what it was saying and who look horrified at this ghastly shock of a niggerette whose command of the language was as pitiable as it was moronic. The apelet kept calling to its imaginary gorilla daddy on a faraway continent at 500 nigger decibels the whole time.
Meanwhile the other sherilla with the two restless pickaninnies was axing questions of the pharmacist who, from what I heard over the din, was making sense--human sense--that the sow just couldn't comprehend. Minutes seemed like hours. With niggers they always do.

I reset my Avoid the Groid wristwatch several months back so I should have known that the best time to avoid niggers at commercial locations is between 815 am and 1000 local time M-F. If I had waited till morning I would not have had to suffer through the pharmacy staff having to repeatedly explain simple directions to sows about dey chillrens medicine.

There has to be a peak somewhere high up in the Alps where niggers can never reach. Just being around them is shaving years off of my life.

Your use of ">" makes the comment confusing.

There's no one else doing what he's doing is there.

No one cares, shit bait, go back to

doing what? explaining RYM charts to people?

didnt watch cause id rather just listen to the music but he seems more like the comics explained guy. Better idea than fantano considering that music is subjective but still just another vlogger

>implying I'm spending my time reading RYM reviews.
I meant on youtube dingus, this isn't a rhetorical question as well, is there someone better?

>the comics explained guy
who?

I'd say Shallow Rewards was infinitely more personal and enlightening

as a great musician once drunkely said on stage:

"Nick Cave fucking bites. no really, Nick Cave is the worst. hate him. cant stand the Nick Cave band."

i totally agree with that statement, nick save sucks.

he doesn't look like a meme redditor fag like fantano so I think he's good also nice to see "guides" to an artist in youtube, like and subscribed :)

link, he's not coming up on youtube search

who said that?

It's what happens when you let 'fred' type youtube fanbase infiltrate your youtube channel.

The infamous Fat Mike.

videos by a pleb, for a pleb audience

keeps using the word "challenging" in his jazz introduction lmao

Who gives a shit about fat mike or nofx for a matter of fact.

I always keep in mind fantano was pretty much a pleb when he started out to. His video's are pretty introductory, but we all had to start somewhere I guess.

That fact he's not a meme melon cunt makes him good IMO. And he's talked about some artists I've never heard of so I've discovered some new shit too

Better people than those who gives a shit about Nick Cave.

Is there any other channels that do something similar to this? like the concept, but I already know a lot of the stuff he talks about

So, everybody who matters.
lmao, I don't believe it was fucking fat mike, I thought it be someone semi-interesting, what a fucking let down.

youtube.com/watch?v=mA7a95gC144&

You wouldn't expect this kind of shit from Melon so he's better in my books.

I don't see what's plebcore about this? youtu.be/jbyTxtnrFwc
I sorta feel like a 'guide to' is always going to be introductory. I don't see it as plebby

I remember him shilling on here a few months ago.

Shilling makes the world go round thoooo... it just doesn't annoy me. Unless the content is aids, then it does

Lmao, what do you expect he's a small channel, marcel's here all the time as well. Can't blame him desu.
>inb4 is that you whatever his name is.

some fuckin nerd

Cool, didn't see this before, glad he's trying to separate himself from all these fantano copycats.

Not many artists dare slander Nick Cave in fear of being murdered by him, especielly interesting artists.

shallow records = chris ott, disgraced and edgy but knowledgeable former pitchfork writer

Yeah this is fucking great, just from this video alone you can tell he's putting more effort in than fantano. And I'm sure he'll do less basic guides further down the line, no point in starting with a fucking fennesz guide or something

we know its you fag. You have shilled your shit here before. Its ok so now stop posting it all the time

Slander him about what though? I mean the man has such a diversified and long-standing career, it's pretty hard to not find one record you like.

how was he disgraced?

ironically enough, he said he was going to do a fennesz review here:
youtube.com/watch?v=yS_-dQeE_Lo&lc=z13wibmjcpesdhxbx04cc1dq3lfozjmag4g
I mean he seems to know his shit if he's going to review fennesz and sun ra.

i'm legit not him, but ok. I asked if he had a patreon page (i use adblock) and he said no so I just decided to make a thread to share his content instead.

I dont believe you
>34 posts
>13 ips
stop samefagging

I don't understand how equates me to being him. I'm just responding to people's replies.

I dont know, i dont listen to Nick Cave and i dont know much about him. The only thing that comes to mind when I hear his name is that one time when Fat Mike talked shit about him and all the other artists playing at the festival.

well isn' this a relevant thread

>how was he disgraced?
he had some sort of falling out with them and they deleted his entire presence from their website (and he was a very high profile writer with some pretty big reviews like radiohead). now he hates them and tweets about it all day long. he's whiny but he's pretty smart when it comes to music.

lmao, who puts in the time to care about pitchfork anymore, the man should move on with his life.