What are you're thoughts on The new iPhone 7?

What are you're thoughts on The new iPhone 7?

> being this much newfag

Looks pretty dang nice to me, Am OP btw)

Like everything Apple makes - superior to the competition.

And those who post something critical in this thread are envious bastards who cant afford the best.

Over priced walled garden

As far as the lack of a headphone port lightening to 3" jacks will be cheap as piss still a dick move tho and the rest of the market is soon to follow

proves

Not much improved on 6s. Hence only upgrade every 5 years. So if you have iphone 5 or older, it's worth the upgrade.

boring. nothing extraordinary nor surprising.

but...the competition make all the components which go into the iphone! Samsung makes parts of the iphone, Sony makes the cameras...etc

there isnt going to be any innovation in smartphones anymore, for the next couple of years. The innovation curve in smartphones has peaked, theres nothing much you can do anymore. the only thing were going to see for the next few years is only better specs,better screens, faster chips...but nothing really new nor ground breaking. You cant make them thinner, they'll be too fragile. you cant change the form factor...theres really nothing you can do. Look at the iphone 7, theres no major break through.just gimmicks like a vibrating home button. untill theres a technological paradigm shift or a huge change in materials in 5 or 10 years time, phones will stay the same.

if all the screens in future phones look like this one, then there wont be any distinction anymore between phones. Theyll all look the same. we will literally have to turn the phone around and look at the back, to see what brand it is.

They've hit the mark PCs hit in the early-to-mid '90s. It'll be probably 20 years or more before we actually get an upgrade in the way they work.

i like the earpod

My S7 edge still blows it out of the water in almost every category, so I don't care, just typical apple garbage.

kek'ed once.
made me reply

what'd you stick in there, an electric toothbrush head?

I was initially pissed that they removed it but then I thought that A) I never really use it and B) everyone is going to follow suit unless no one buys this so I've started to care a little less.

people walking around with headphones in their ears are fags anyway. fuck you

No its an earpod, you lose this time captain obvious.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We need a new feature that we can exploit for the lulz ie iphone in microwave to charge

Any ideas anons?

It sucks

I like it. Can't wait for everyone to jump on the Bluetooth headphone market and bring prices down.

I don't mind Iphones. At the moment i have a Android. The best phone i have ever had was the Iphone 4s. I like the design. Compact with glass front and back and a metal frame. I like smaller compact phones over large ones. The only thing stopping me from going back to Apple is the design of the Phone since the Iphone 6 Launch. I don't like the current designs. I hate the camera bump. I'd rather a thicker phone with no camera bump. Maybe if the next years Iphone has a completely new design. I may consider going back.

I have no hipster freinds nor am I a hipster
>I phaggots

My £100 Chinese piece of shit outperforms it. I don't understand why anyone would spend £920 on the "top range" 7 Plus

There's plenty of cheap bt headsets right this second. The problem isn't the price... it's the performance and interference. Try using a bt headset with an ipod and a Garmin Ant+ system on your bike (heart rate, computer, power meter). It fucking doesn't work

Hipster fagotts buy Apple products

>slowly but surely allowing yourself to get cucked by big corporation
>Apple: no user you dont need that port
>Tyrone: no user you dont need your gfs pussy
You're whats wrong with the world

Iphones are trash. Name me one thing it has over Samsung.

Some people just prefer in-ear(not me though, I prefer on-ear) would you rather have everyone blast their music out loud like some fags already do?

They have a new version of air pods, for those for whom buying an Apple product doesn't advertise their sexuality enough.

Simple, Apple product = Shit

iPhones

the battery that doesnt blow up

With the new Airbuds surely if it falls out you're fucked and it probably breaks (since Apple can't build anything that can withstand as much as a light breeze) whereas wired earphones will just dangle by your tits if they fall out of your ear

Not him, but also a Samsungfag, and what?

Lmao, your exploding phones will be your ruin

i dont even own a "smartphone"
no need to answer emails right away when they arrive and i'm always at my pc at work. if there is something that needs to be discussed i simply call my client

I REALLY need to buy one because it does shit my iPhone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 can't do!!!!
>Says everyone

>2016
>not having a smartphone

You are worse than fucking hipsters

It's not as jacked as the old ones

no, just efficient with my work

They're not "clients", they're "customers" and all you have to do is ask if they want a medium or large combo meal.

Was up till 3AM getting mine ordered!

Very excited for it :)

accounting to be exact, but that's something you will never understand

Except the screens will keep wrapping around the phones edge until the back is all screen too.

screens will roll up in a pen like paper in the future

Just because you hit the #3 button on the register doesn't make it accounting.

>4-6 weeks
y tho

yeah the ysaid phones would keep getting smaller and smaller too until you can barely see hte phone... now they're getting bigger and bigger

I'm not sure to be honest. I ordered it 18 Minutes after the Preorders went live. They were back ordered to November 5 Minutes after I placed my order.

>2016
>First Iphone waterproof
>Everybody looses their minds
>Waterproof mobiles exists since 2013

whatever dude. i just stated that i dont own a smartphone and you start hallucinating vividly about my worklife as an accountant.

maybe you should stop ranting here and learn accounting to apply for a job

You'd have to be an accountant to have a work life as one. You'd better get back to frying up those McNuggets.

Shit was cash.

So i took a pile of shit - equating to some 1100 bucks - to buy a shitty iPhone.

Being an iPhone, it will become obsolete in less than 12 months.

Anyway I didn't give a shit about it.

You do realize smartphones are used for more than work emails right?

It's simply amazing how unemployed Anons get triggered so much by working people while they're fapping and crying to 2d Loli Vore

How are you enjoying those webms M8

I just broke my 4s so I'm thinking about getting the 5se because I still like the brick style, just maybe a little bigger

Yes I know, still doesn't need one

I know, right? If they spent half as much time actually trying to get a job as an accountant as they spend on the Sup Forums lying about being one, they might not have to spend their whole life at Burger King.

Don't need a TV either.

Baited

They better start offering blu tooth ear buds and headsets.

Because this will be the end of the iphone for this series anyways.

Why the fuck would anyone want to be an accountant?

three DUBS in four posts -- dubs ratio: 75%

pic absolutely related

Ok user.
Got no TV at home too

don't forget:
if you got an iPhone
FBI is spying on you!

too thin to be held comfortably especially if you have any joint damage in your hands like I do.

Jesus, bet you have a man bun.

>better than those with tvs

Lackluster list of improvements just like the iphone 6 series.

Bit more battery, woo.
Some random camera crap you don't need and can add in with filters anyway, woo.
... Other features must be seriously boring because I forgot already and I only read a review 30 mins ago.

Apples problem is they created such a good phone by the sixth reiteration, that they now have the thankless task of trying to justify newer models. The iphone 6 has everything the majority of people could want from a phone... decent battery life, gorgeous camera, about as thin as a phone should be, nice size screen and great picture, "snappy" processor... ahem...

TL;DR - Unless you've been living under a rock for 10 years, the iPhone 7 doesn't bring anything new to the table that can justify upgrading from the iPhone version you currently have. Obviously it's a must for special snowflakes and their $50 chinese knockoffs.

3.000 € for doing work mostly alone in my office while drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes is just nice

also it's always handy to know taxes and general business laws

The same as they were for the 1-6. It's crap.

Thanks op, ur the only person to talk directly to me today. To answer ur question... fuck off cunt, I don't give a shit

Office = no long hair for men
also i dont want to look like an onion

iPhone 2 was the best.

Apple is a shitty company and I will never buy and of their products. Their decision the remove the headphone jack only reinforces my hated of them.

If I'm using headphones I'm charged. So I'm good there. The only time I listen to music and charge is in my truck. But I hear there's a dongle for that so it'll probably just hang there with my aux cable and never get lost.

never said that, i just dont enjoy watching tv.
i would watch tv just for the news but there are streams online for that so i really dont need a tv

Why not use a 2.5mm audio jack once used to nokia phones?

why do they have to dictate "new standards" only to make people buy new gadgets?

>inb4: no, I didn't yet buy 300+bucks Sennheiser 3.5mm earbuds

thats yet another bad thing about the airbuds I had not thought about. Im curious to see how this headphone jack thing plays out. I think its going to turn out to be a mistake but apple will stubbornly refuse to admit it for years. The apple lightning to headphone jack cable is a stupid kludge that needlessly duplicates the DAC / Audio amp circuits already in the phone.

because they tend to disconnect by themself

Yeah, cheap wireless headphones aren't worth the money. I need to save up for a really good pair.

You know all manufactures are going this route don't you? The current 3.5 jack is super fucking outdated anyways. Apple is just the first to implement it; but samnsung and the others will have this soon enough.

When is Linux mobile going to happen?

>everbody bought beats
>now they cant connect them
>mfw

Instead of trying to make it thinner and remove all it's holes, they should put a decent battery and removable storage in

>old, but not obsolete

Fuck You Multinationals...
To Steve & Bill.

Nobody is not going to be able to connect anything. The 7 will still connect wired and wirelessly to anything out there and even the air pods will connect to non apple products.

I like Linux but, you know, compatibility. It's nice having a windows desktop around. Especially for gaming.

I fucking hope not, wireless headphones are fucking useless, and we dont need anything more than 3.5

Then the whole industry is headed in a stupid direction. There's no need for wireless headphones, frankly I think they're just stupid. Conventional headphones work just fine and there's no problem with them. Why fix something that isn't broken? Just because it looks cooler? Only vain hipster faggots would pay more money for something just because it looks "cooler", which is completely subjective anyway. I'm sure there will be at least a few companies that keep the headphone jack, for a niche market if nothing else. I'm sure there are plenty of other people like me who still want conventional headphones, and where there's demand there shall be supply.