Best tips for shaving balls quickly and safely?

Best tips for shaving balls quickly and safely?

Yeah fuckin' don't. You ever see them "hey Sup Forums I need a medfag for my balls" threads. You risk blocking the pores/ irritating the pores. Those fucking pus sacks will form.

Man up & wax up

splash cold water on them so they retract then carefully shave

Or you could just trim them so the hair isnt too long

Then you got cactus crotch yo.

Well my girlfriend said she wants me to shave em. She told me if i did she would play with em and do all that stuff. To be honest I wouldnt have a problem getting them waxxed, just time is an issue

Thanks user

I heard that you have to like flatten out part of the skin so you can shave it, and basically do this repeatedly for the whole sack, but it's super scary because your balls will keep moving.

1 Trim it down with scissors.
2 Take a shower. This will make it easier to remove.
3 Shave the rest away without any creams

It will be itchy the first few times it grows back, but after some time you'll get used to it.

Dude, from one dude to another, please don't. Go to your local shop and buy some cheap diy stuff

Appreciated anons

Dude...if i dont do it...no succ...doin it for the succ dude

Trim w small scissors. Shave with regular razer CAREFULLY; nipping your nutsack fucking sucks.

Lmao

Truth user. Forgot to mention that part. Very important actually

Don't do this.

This should work.

I shave my balls all the time. Just make sure your razor is super sharp. Do it under constant hot water, shower is perfect. Show no fear. Don't rush it, but also, don't go slow. You can cut yourself or get razor burn if you go too slow or use a dull blade.

Also, a dull blade can try and go sideways if it catches hair wrong. You don't want that.

get your dick hard first
not joking, not homo

>Me again

Oh yea, and the scrote flatten technique works pretty well. My balls aren't a problem inside.

Also, I don't trim first and I don't have problems, but if you have thick ball hair unlike myself, it may be neccessary. I would just use hair clippers with a short guard.

Alright awesome. Usually when i shave im in the shower, thanks for the feedback

From the waist down to base of the penis, i use my electric clipper on the shortest guard setting. I cant go completely smooth in that area because it gets to irritated and breaks out. I use a regular razor on the balls/taint. I can get by using a little soap cuz i have oily skin but some guys say thats bad news. When you first do it I recommend trim it down carefully with scissors first then go at it with a razor. if you stay with it you have to trim again.

Yupp. Am Can verify. Dick hard is good for shaving dick.

Also, shaven dick makes the sex feels good.

Damn not many people know what the fuck they talkin about. Do it in the shower, after the hot water has done its thing. Dont worry about cutting your ballsack up, wont happen unless you move the razor sideways. Just fucking do it.

trim first
do it in the shower
remember that they're round, so move them around otherwise you'll miss huge strips
trim the hair above, otherwise it looks weird
not a fan of completely shaven - it looks like a weird dead alien baby when you're flaccid. keep some up top for proportion, unless you're a hairless faglet elsewhere

Deodorant can and lighter. But do it quick sweep across ya balls and cock real quick. Works silky smooth every time.

i thought doing it in the shower was a given. actually from now on im gonna do it at the dinner table

I thought so too, then I saw all the retards in this thread and so felt the need to make that part crystal fucking clear.

>weird dead alien baby

How small does your dick have to be in order for it to look like an infant alien, I mean damn

Yeah im doin it in the shower. Be righr back Sup Forumsros. Op will let you know how it goes if this thread still lives

Trips confirms ballsack will be split. RIP

cut them off. no balls, no hair.
good luck
:)

I do a very short trim like once a month. Beware also that once the hair starts to grow you will sting her with it for a couple of days...

A real hero