Mexican """"""""""""Navy"""""""""""""""""

Mexican """"""""""""Navy"""""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Navy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Navy

That's a Dutch designed Damen Stan patrol vessel, the US and the UK use them as well, what's the problem negro?

I hope America nukes you. ;p

>Argentine """""""""""navy"""""""""

And I hope you one day dig that stick out of your butt but I'm not starting threads about it.

Are there any brits available who can fill us in on Argentina's naval capabilities?

Argentinian """"""""""""Navy"""""""""""""""""

kek at least our few warships do work

I wish you the best, Argentina.

We build our own ships, I'd say considering how underfunded the armed forces are that's pretty impressive and it creates jobs for civilians.

> ;p
That says a lot about this guy

Why is it always Argentina or Chile who make threads about Mexico?

Probably underage

>1330 active personnel
>Belizean ""Military""

The new Sigma class also looks really good

every latino on the internet is an edgy 12 year old facebook fag that spams :V on everything to effect.
PURE CANCER

I really like you familia

> believing jewpedia

good goyim. we do exercises all the time with chile, brazil, usa..

But SIGMA is dutch? Or are some ships that are made in collaboration with the Netherlands and Mexico?

Yes its another dutch design, but they will be built here.
Come on m8 no bully
Also if they have so little army, why not take over?

Russian """"""""""""""""""navy""""""""""""""""""

They sure love our Navy's surplus.

>Argentine """"""whiteness"""""

it might have something to do with thE fact that they are right FUCKING NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

Because it's rightful english clay.

Toot toot

fuck this guy believe me i'd like nothing more than to march into belmopan, but the eternal anglo would probably push our shit in if we tried

>Also if they have so little army, why not take over?
It's part of the Commonwealth and the Brits would fuck them up if they even tried anything.

No, u _(:3」∠)

Yeah I know, look how they lost their shit for some sheep, for some trees they may nuke the planet

The Mexican navy does actually have very good relations with its US counterpart, it's taken many good things from them, not just surplus but training/traditions. Those surplus ships are mostly post WWII stuff and on their way to being decomisioned.

Also there's good reasons to cooperate on patrol/interdiction.

Sadly this cooperation of intercepting criminals drom asia and africa may end since lord trump has artived. Only Euros could be our next military supplier.

We quit buying Russian since the last Mi-17 shipment, we probably should do again to get Trump angry

Centra/South America is THE place where you get rid of your old navy ships. Fucking Peru still has one of our old WWII cruisers in their fleet

Its a big ship

Don't fucking remind me.

The british would fuck us up if we did that.

It does look cool

sorry best ally. sorry

Now THAT's a cute patrol vessel

It's a beauty, I wonder if she is still seaworthy though. If it ever gets decommissioned, I hope we buy it back and turn it into a museum like the Brits did with HMS Belfast

Holy fucking shit the cartels are buying patrol boats now?!?

Honestly, it would be a shame decommissioning that. Just look at those fucking guns.
Cutest flagship ever.

Union a cute too.

Fucking savage, m8

Man, those are pretty, based Dutch. These would come in to replace Knox class frigates so other than the flagships, soon to be retired, they'd become the largest ships for the navy.

If they get something good to substitute the destroyers (which one way or another will have to wait for the next presidential term) these would mean finally getting over operating a WWII navy other than a few suply ships.

If they took off that radar dish would it sink?

It would be extremely painful
Shame, the Knox are still in really good shape,
I thought the destroyers were the only ones that were going to be decommissioned, but the sigmas equipped with good missile systems along side with the huracán class will be a good amount of firepower

I really like this type of training vessels, they're pretty cool.

it's a big ship

Perubro tell me if the Almirante Grau is still used?

Damen makes pretty ships. I didn't know you were getting the Sigma-class, but good buy lads.

Yeah, other than my pipedream of getting hospital ships it would be pretty much what we need in terms of operations, those Israeli ships came in pretty handy.

And no, I don't expect the destroyers will be decomisioned just yet but we don't want a repeat of the F-5 replacement with those. Unfortunately this is already a lost sexenio with a lame duck president and a lot of pressure to cut programs because of austerity, we can expect most of the replacements that were scheduled at the begining of the term to go through since a lot of money has already been spent on those but we won't see any new acquisitions.

I'd love it if they axed that deal for the 3,000+ new humvees tho, fuck Trump, let him explain the layoffs that would produce.

Yes it is, but it will be replaced soon.
It's highly probable that it will be converted on a museum ship since we're really fond on it.

Grau is so cool. Look at those guns!

For me the think also a dream that I would love for us to get is a heli carrier, would be ideal to move the naval aviation near the oil platforms in the sea and have a command centre, but hospital ship would be based as well