Oh god I feel sorry you had to see that creature

Show dem tittays

Lemme get that snap

Wow more

Your welcome

That one uploaded stupid here's another

Dump everything

I fucked a girl with tits like that.

Honestly, they were so big they just got in the way. Only fun part is I have a big dick so when she was giving me a tit job I could go all the way through them and still have her sucking it. Was hot to watch but her head game was fucking weak and in bed she was super mediocre.

god damn you're fucking cool

Honestly, huge tits aren't that fun. They literally just get in the way.

I'd take semi large but shapely and better to look at ones any day of the week.

how exactly do they get in the way?
my ex has Fcups and the only problem was running without strapping them down and too much male attention

Says the dude who has never been with someone with big tits

Get in the way? That's why you suck on them. Or just hold them in all their glory. Pic related, my wife.

Here's another if your still here. She's got a cucumber inside

For her they were uncomfortable or hurt in certain positions so she'd have to keep readjusting them or doing things with them so prevent them from hurting or irritating her. So she'd be giving head then have to keep moving them in a way that doesn't hurt or when I'm fucking I'd have to occasionally press my body farther away from hers so that it's not too much pressure on them.

In her case she was H cup and was probably a good candidate for breast reduction since they were irritating for her. Maybe the girl you had didn't have that issue but in her case it was just bad. Fun to look at/ suck/ play with but otherwise bad.

Proof

Not big

moreeeee

Was doing some work for her and she left her comp unguarded here's her face