Can someone please help me out...

Can someone please help me out? I feel like the term "cuck" is getting thrown around a lot now and I would like someone to share their knowledge and help me better understand what exactly makes them a "cuck"
I know cuckolds get their wife slammed in front of them and they watch...

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up you cuck

Fuck off Cuck

The term is autistic and soon we will be seeing it on hot topic t shirts and having celebrities and 14 year old a hash tagging it for reasons that make no sense. You people need to stop using this word immediately

and the word autistic as well.

Dumbass.

Sup Forumstards throw around the word cuck like feminists throw around the word rape. Both words have lost all meaning and power. Words gain their power and meaning by using then sparingly in the correct context. Without this, it becomes an empty insult like mother fucker. It means nothing and has ever diminishing power to insult.

The cuck meme is like 2+ years old now. It's dead. If someone says cuck, it's invariably because they're newfag cancer.

A cuck is anyone who lets someone else take advantage of what belongs to the cuck.

For example, when millions of working class voters support an economic system that is actively fucking them over, they are cucks.

Sup Forumstards throw around the word cuck like Sup Forumstards throw around the word rape
I fixed that for you.

So Republicans are cucks? Got it.

At this point, both sides are

Nice B8 n8. I r8 it 8/8

Kill your self nigger I would be glad to abolish that along with you and this whole shitty meme culture

>Cuck
>Racist
>Sexist/Misogynist
>Rape
>Institutional
>Problematic
>Autistic
>Psycho/Sociopathic
>Oppressed

Just a few words (and their variations) that are now devoid of meaning.

Clearly a brainwashed liberal that believes this about republicans and has no idea how economics work.

It's not bate, seriously, Sup Forumstards talk about rape all the fucking time. How is this news to you.

Nice try newfriend , we all know that nobody here would ever talk about such a mean thing.

Fair enough, I don't know what I was thinking.

Impressive you managed to post while gargling all that corporate semen.

Do they use the word rape correctly? Are they actually talking about rape? Or are they using rape to give a false edge to something that isn't rape, like "these low wages are rapeing me." ?
When I see Sup Forumstards talk about rape. They mean rape. Usually. The misappropriation of the word rape is no where near the kernel of cuck..... but it is in the feminist community.

Hurr durr you a liberal cuck Trump 2016

>Sup Forumstards throw around the word cuck like feminists throw around the word rape.

Feminists also use the "misogynist."

Leftists and the self-described oppressed throw around "racist."

Those words are used in an attempt to shut down disagreement.

But I like Tim Cook's dick up my ass... It takes courage

Like you said, the word is used in various ways here. However, I've never actually heard a feminist talk about 'rape' in a way that describes anything but actual rape, and there are a bunch of feminists at my office. Just saying.

People on Sup Forums are very sensitive to others problems

Racist

How many slaves do you own?

If your wife fucks another man you're a cuck doens't matter if you watched it or not

Cuck.

Really? You've never heard
"the male gaze is raping women with their eyes."
"The wage gape is financial rape. "
"I was stair raped on the bus. "
"My brother insulted me. I was word raped."
It doesn't take long viewing feminist media before you see them use 'rape' in this way.

Yeah, someone else can make you a cuckold, even if you don't like it.

nah. if you tolerate it and stay with the whore, you're a cuck.

can't control what someone else does, you can leave and not put up with that shit though.

Some of the images you see in feminist hate threads are fake

If you didn't know it happened your a cuck, you cuck

But she still cuckolded you. The term is super old. Shakespeare wrote about it. Has 0 to do with whether you enjoy it or not.

Trips don't lie

I'm talking about feminist media, not a thread on Sup Forums. How dense are you? Seriously. Just watch the shit put out by the feminist establishment.

Not dense enough to post something without making it clear what I'm talking about, nigger

vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult

Wrong pic.

No, I've never actually heard that. I shit you not.

This may come as a shock to you: hardly anyone speaks like that in real life.

>feminist media
>feminist establishment
You're talking about a vocal few. It has nothing to do with how normal people actually speak, or use words.

What is this "feminist media" you speak of? Youtubers?

lol, that story (the video) has Dennis in it.

didn't they had an episode with cuckolds? something with frank?