Got perma banned, what to do with my life now ?

Got perma banned, what to do with my life now ?

Fuck riot you son of ugly bitches retard wheelchair hoes

Im tilted guys how can i fix this

send chat logs

Post logs fag

Cs go

Hots

post logs

you got what you deserved. you chose to be a toxic piece of shit acting like a 12 year old edgelord

Rito be like

Technically there are ways to get around this

If you can change your IP (which is super easy your IP changes most of the time when you restart your internet for long enough)

And make a new account (which is a good step toward improving yourself anyway gameplay wise)

Play for about a year (11 months at a minimum) without A SINGLE FUCKING REPORT AND I DO MEAN WITHOUT A SINGLE REPORT

Do not fucking talk just shut your god damn mouth. Only speak when spoken to or when saying something important like "udyr up in 10" even that can be pinged now doesn't need to be typed.

Do this. Then when your account has been clean for 11 months (or 1000+ games in a shorter time) then message rito and show them your new account. Say you're "reformed" that you have changed your ways and as evidence of that you provide your new account name which has 0 reports on it ever.

This seriously does work. Rito will likely give your account back and if not they will at the very least remove the perma ban from other accounts. (As when they find out you've made an alt they ban it too sometimes) You'll at the very least get freedom to play again and at the most get your old account back. But by the time that happens you might not even want your old account anymore.

Switch to dota it's better anyway.

>2016
>still playing LoL

ISHYGDDT

did you just type all that text for OP? lol

toxic kids will stay toxic, he won't be able to live 11 months without calling mid or feed and trolling jungle when he doesn't get what he want.

you've been chosen by the admins to finally grow up

is this a sign that i should move forward with my life ?

#Kill_self

Youre probably bronze V anyways
Why does it matter, dont be fuckin toxic

>Other players judged your comms to be far below the standards of the League community.

I sincerely doubt that, as the League community is a shit stain in general.

https:// unbanservice.com/

These ´guys might be able to help you if you haven't actually used hacks

Yes. MOBAs are a game where you run in a circle for 45 minutes, only to have to restart from scratch. You accomplish nothing at all, and that's saying something for a video game.

Bronze I motherfucker and i started playing 2 months ago

Just buy a new account retard

I type extremely fast so that was very little effort for me.

Also I got banned for 2 weeks once and got a threat of perma ban.

I don't talk much in chat anymore and if I do I'm just using dank memes and extreme sarcasm.

People don't change sure. But people can learn to censor themselves.

what do you mean"what to do with my life now ?"
you create a new account and grind it to 30, you can't quit this video game I promise you.

there's a comfy couch right next to her, why the hell would she lay on the hard table instead of the couch?? dumb animu gril.

LOL BEST ANSWER

When you haave skill you can be biggest asshole on Earth and it wonr matter. Gj on being ahit player op.

>playing for 2 months
>banned
>lilfe is over

you must ahve an awesome life mate

>skill

Behold my skills!

>QWER

its time for dota2 now. youre ready

stfu i play all day

Actually im playing dota and am quite alirght, but community scheme is same in both, if you own and flame, you have no problem.

fuck all the pussys that report people after the game go cry at your moms pussy

just imagine how dumb someone must be to still manage to get permanently banned

>literally you right now

You should be thankful you were banned from that cancer.

I have said a lot of messed up shit in game. Don't know how I haven't been banned.

Fucking chat logs now faggot

People like you are why I don't talk in chat at all.

Stop being a retarded piece of shit.

TO ALL THE FUCKERS ASKING FOR THE CHAT LOGS -------- I DELETE THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME CUZ IM MAD I DONT WANT SHIT ON MY PC, so i cant send chat logs keks

it must be a conspiracy so...

This. If you got perma-banned for things you said, you said something really fucked up.

I got hammered drunk one night and played 5 games calling every one a stupid overpowered nigger who killed me.

>Fuck you gragas stupid nigger only fat ugly niggers play that stupid fat drunk op piece of shit

I got a 10 game chat suspension and couldn't earn rewards for two weeks.

What the fuck did you say OP?

kek, nice pic bro, are you saying that op got banned by jews?

Cause her master told her to?

>Also why stain the couch when you can stain the table

Fuck. You really are a fuck up, aren't you? I am glad you lost it all.

I had a 2 week suspension before this shit, i dont know man i just lost my control lol

I got a permaban a couple of years ago for telling Lyte on the forums he was a pathetic cheese dick who took pride in banning people because he was bullied in school, had no friends and this was the only place he had power. Kek. Worth it.

fuck off with your gay pics nigga

get a job and a girlfriend

The game did you a favor. Play something that's not meant for autistic children.

lol... not saying that at all it's just another run of the mill case of lizards running the world [see pic for all info you need] [make fullsize for the lulz]

i just wanted to clarify it was you who made the connection between lizards and jews not me

true story bro? cool story

how did jews come into this, ffs this place

it's only gay if you come... question is... did you?

huh? what? wtf did my eyes just see?

ok whats with the dino sex now?

post chat logs

i asked him that already he cry like baby

i deletet the game u stupid fuck

am sure everyone here has been banned from multiple platforms [including here] yet no one is tell op how get round ban... kek sector 7 maximum lolarity

cry baby is anger baby too now...

this

I have learned long ago that arguing with some communities is just not possible. Youtube is one of those places since every SJW, sandnigger, nigger and tin foil hat fucker uses Youtube.
League of Legends counts to one of those communities. I'm playing on EUW and english is not my mothertonge but still I can communicate with english people very well.
The problem with that is that many britbogs play on NA servers.
This leads to me being stuck with fucking french, italian or spanish faggots that only speak in broken english or even romanian and other shit tier countries that just ignore the fact that the team is international.

I mute people alot. It helps way more to focus on the game and it's not some sort of bullshit "safe zone" if they can't even insult you right and play far worse.
I'm a good gold player but I know that the way to gold is just grinding and now I'm in the real elo hell.

I call french people faguettes ones in a while or speak in more scientific terms to insult people and never get reported.

why does this newfag keep posting this in every thread... to be fair it is pretty cool (the 1st tiem) but seriously new fag you need to stop...

banned by jews lol, did op say something to get the kikes attention. you need kike detector

Fck you Nigger

If that shit stain of a game is you life, why do you have to be a toxic bitch then

he's hurt you're feeling huh? maybe that was a little too close to the truth for comfort... is it true you were kike bashing too?

op is racist... [let's all chant the racism out of him]
[repeat after me] [ctrl +c, ctrl+v]

op is a racist
op is a racist
op is a racist

league of legends can destory lives

throw some race hate in there too if it makes you more comfortable... i just want spam op thread... i sense he is a rage head... lets make him pop

make op mad is easy... op is fag.

autism detected

>playing League in 2016
>not playing superior smite or dota

stop double posting nobody wants to read your shit motherfucker

can feel long rant being typed [then possibly deleted when op reads this] can almost hear the frantic angry clicking of keys on op kb now

>how can i fix this

You could try treating people with a modicum of respect instead of acting like a toxic scumbag.

i also think rage meter is rising. blown fuse in

he tried but hates the jew too much

don't think op cares... i think this thread is about to 404 tho, so if you're right, kek, he won't like that

RIP guys cy@ on the other side

my detector overloaded as soon as i came here... good hardware you got there

>calling smite superior

Get the fuck out you underage faggot

op is no longer op... thread is almost 404

bye faggits

because of fucking flamers like you this game isnt any fun to play.
it would be to nice if there was a prison penalty for fucking ducking douches like you
fuck you and your family, i hope you die.

dont rage nigga, are you butthurt that other people insult you online ? fucking kek go fuck your mom you douchbag

yes i am, im a very sensible fucker

Why are you fuckers still playing this game

then get of the internet you stupid bitch

stop hurt my feelings dennis!