Which villain would work best?

Which villain would work best?

Captain America

Bane

Kingpin.

I think a mob boss like Tombstone, Kingpin or Owl. I guess Hammerhead would be easy to fit in with any of them. Then just need a villain for spidey to fight like Shocker or Vulture. You could also throw in other villains that don't require much screen time like the enforcers.

They need to go for some villain that havent been used yet.

Personally i want Mysterio

D'Onofrio?

first post best post

Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / The Vulture

which is also what we will get

give me venom and carnage already

they're literally the best villains spidey has ever had

and no, the version in SM3 doesn't count

Ooh.

Shocker employed by someone? Kingpin or the like

since it's gonna be tied to the rest of the MCU i would say chameleon. chameleon is also sufficiently different from the spider-man movie villains portrayed thus far that it could feel fresh

Mysterio can only be used once spider-man becomes a public figure.

What would be his motivation?

Nice basic bitch opinion

Problem with Chameleon (if he does the whole Spidey impersonation thing)

Pete: Hey, Tony. I have this asshole going around pretending to be me and ruining my rep.
Tony: Yeah, uh-huh. How's your Aunt?
Pete: C'mon!
Tony: Right, yeah. So hang on. *huge national public announcement that there has been an impostor posing as Spidey* There ya go, kid.
Pete: Thanks, man.
~Credits~

Mysterio/Quentin Beck could allow for some fun meta hollywood humor. Have him be working on an in-universe Avengers movie and get fired or some shit. Make Stan Lee the director who fires him if you want.

S H O C K E R
H
O
C
K
E
R

>muh scientific ethics
>Osborn taking away muh machines

Ehh.

I meant for a GOOD film

it'll obviously been Norman Osborn so they can make references to Stark Industries in an appropriate setting

First movie: Vulture, introduce Norman Osborne too but he's not GG but later becomes Iron Patriot.
Second movie: Mysterio because why not since then you'd get to cameo all those other villains with his illusion techniques and shit
Third movie: Introduce Black Cat and the mob, Daredevil team up too taking down Kingpin and his men. Jonathan Ohm is also introduced.
Fourth movie: Six arms saga, introduce Morbius the Living Vampire
Fifth movie: Chameleon + Sinister Six, Spider-Man still has his six arms
Sixth movie: Sin Eater
Seventh movie: The Spot and The Bar with No Name villains. Shocker becomes their leader.
Eighth: Kraven The Hunter
Ninth movie: Venom
Tenth movie: Venom part two

I like the character but he has the worst, literally shittest-tier villains in all of marvel

What if Mysterio was a practical effects guy who got fired because everything is CGI now a days.

>his movie suit is full CGI

No one wants to see ten Spiderman movies, jesus fucking christ

Movies still use a ton of practical effects user

Kraven the Hunter. Have the final fight in a zoo.

Black Cat. I'm sick of MJ and Gwen, give him a good love interest.

Just like no one wants to see 13 interconnected marvel movies, but here we are

>Spidey webbing animals
>lifting an elephant

yes pls

They will make her actually black.

It's going to be his motivation in the movie, like in my comics.

Nah, they'll give her a black boyfriend that beats up Peter for hitting on her.

Lizard

I wanted Lizard since the first Raimi movie and then they finally do it and it's awful. TRY AGAIN ASSHOLES HE WAS MY FAVORITE VILLAIN.

>no one
I AM GOD OF MANY FACES A MAN

Chameleon, Big Man & The Enforcers, Kraven cameo, Green Goblin shows up but gets away when Spidey has to grab Chameleon dressed as Peter Parker

Prowler for a team-up fight

but the script leaked, we already know who the villain is

Hmmm

Based mysterio.

>implying that leak is real

You believe everything you read on the internet?

Redditor spotted

Blacked Cat?

In the "first" movie? Thats a terrible idea.

Didn't spidey get the black suit during the infinity war anyways? Lead into the black suit then have a venom movie, then a stand alone feature that teases maximum carnage and make that the carnage vs. Mcu movie.

Anything else is going to be shit.

>We already know who the villain is
The audience paying for more and more capeshit destroying any integrity modern cinema has?

Nope, i guess they look cool but character wise they're pretty 1 dimensional. Agent Venom maybe...

IMO this is the best choice. Everything in the past Spidey movies have been scientific accidents. I know that's kind of the thing with Spider-Man but give him a normal person who has a real obsession. Plus it's a nice start to have SM's first year of his powers to have the crazy hunter that wants to kill him. Instead of 'OH here's another accident! Now they're crazed with power!'

cant wait for uncle tony the manlet banging aunt may

This would be pretty sweet, I love Kraven

Originally they were talking to rami about 5 or 6 spiderman movies. After his contract ran out on spiderman three, and the bullshit sony put him through he was only too happy to seek employment elsewhere.

Lizardfag here, Kraven is my 2nd choice

Normies are familiar enough with The Most Dangerous Game that someone like Kraven could work, plus he's the kind of the guy that could pull in the Daredevil people

Someone who is about getting spider-man. Make it like spider-man is important to the villain. This way spider-man has no choice but to fight him. Like maybe they want to know about spider-mans DNA, or his tech, or something. It's best when spider-man is thrust into it rather than he made the choice himself to do the right thing.

We're probably going to get Kraven's daughter, unfortunately played by Jennifer Lawrence, as much as I want to see stuff like Grim Hunt played out on the screen we're probably getting a combination of Kraven's first story and him setting his daughter after Spider-Man to see if she's worthy of inheriting the title of Kravinoff.

>We're probably going to get Kraven's daughter
>unfortunately played by Jennifer Lawrence

The Thousand

Actual redditor spotted.
Nice pleb opinion you piece of shit go back to le eddit you "n3rd"

most focus on different characters though

Hammerhead

I just want Mister Negative, probably one of the best things to come out of Brand New Day and one of the best modern Spidey villains in general.

Definitly not the fuckin hobgoblin again!

i would've see a Micheal Keaton Vulture. and/or Kraven the Hunter (maybe played by John Travolta)

What would be Keaton's motivation to accept the role?

fuck no. even Brand New Day arch the had awesome stories. Even Rhino's turnd out as he is a tragic 'hero'

Are you fucking kidding me with this ten-movie bullshit?

>Didn't spidey get the black suit during the infinity war anyways?
That was Secret Wars.

How about giving Zach Snyder a famous spidey arc and he will take it on screen panel by panel as he did with 300 and Watchmen?
>The Other
>Brand New Day
>Superior Spider-man

>implying morbius wouldnt be goat

Make it like Zemo in Civil War where Spider-Man saves a dude but fails to save his family. Then the dude takes it out on Peter but he's really just in severe emotional pain. Finally, Peter chops the guy's dick off and eats it on live television

I remember being excited for Morbius's own spinoff series then it got shit after a few issues, I still bough ti but damn I wish it could've been better. Really got my hopes up I guess Marvel have learned from this incident not to parade around break out characters before the book is even out.

Fuck off Tony.

BLACKED Cat

a rich girl with dirty nigger?

i dont know but being on the side of iron man to take down captain americas seems like a pretty public acknowledgement

Someone whom Spider Man can fight at full power one on one: Scorpion, Venom, Goblin, Rhino, Carnage, etc