Non-american fag here, I hate Hillary, her victory would mean more power to SJW, feminists and the anti-west agenda...

non-american fag here, I hate Hillary, her victory would mean more power to SJW, feminists and the anti-west agenda, is all hope lost by now? can Trump still win?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-donald-trump
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/21/trump-rape-accusers-turn-on-each-other.html
snopes.com/2016/09/06/pretrial-conference-for-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-delayed/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-child-rape-sex-assault-federal-lawsuit-next-court-date-october-14-new-york-victim-judge/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/mexico-senator-proposes-taking-back-land-from-the-us-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-a7228596.html?cmpid=facebook-post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd throw him a rope but his tiny little Chucky hands wouldn't be able to grab onto it

Yes. Anyone who tells you, "It's over. Trump has no chance," is trying to get people not to vote. As the primaries showed, anything can happen.

The choice is not easy for Americans. At one side you have the whole SJW army. At the other, there is a fake haired cuck. Isnt it more or less the same?

Nope. She is a serial killer. He isn't.

They both need to be lynched

under
a
t
e
d
Don't matter who wins feminist Nazis will still run wild
>brother

Trump is a butt-head

He never had a chance. He's a failure at everything else he's ever done...why did he think he could be Prisident?

Hopefully he goes to prison for this university fraud shit. I'd pay up to $37.50 for an audio recording of his pathetic prison rape screams.

Trump is winning, faggot

thank you for Correcting the Record

Says the polls? You mean those things that said Britain would remain in the EU?

>for the university fraud
Trump only licensed them to use his name, he didn't run the thing.

That's like saying
A muslim kills everyone is the name of Islam so we blame all of islam instead of just the shooter.

What are you? Trump-phobic?

Bigot.

Also
>failed at everything
>lol he had to declare bankruptcy on 7 businesses
>I'll just ignore the over 300 sucessfull ones

>small loan of a million dollars
>I mean why would we someone so used to working with billions and trillions of dollars in charge of our massive debt problem?

> calling trump a cuck
Learn what the insult means before you use it, champ.

>Trump
>pathetic prison rape screams.

I'd buy that album.

its probably about 40 trump - 60 clinton only due to how shitty our elections are in the states. Both are terrible and really shows that voting doesnt matter.

A head of brocolli would be better than either of those twats.

Post yfw Trump wins and all the Liberal tears are shed.

>failure at everything

>Has money
>good looking family
>gets media Coverage up the ass
>Everyone is talking about him regardless of their view of him

Sounds like he is pretty successful to me.

If thats why you would vote for trump, you are doing so in vain. Everyone loses if either wins. Liberal or Conservative.

And you just pulled that outta your ass?
Pray tell why, Bloke.

Way to not follow the trumpU case at all genius. He acted like someone who just gave his name, but contractually agreed to provide services (hand picked instructors, personal appearances, etc..) which were promised the students who paid to enroll. Your complete inability to understand how simile works is breathtaking. You legitimately think that a person who signs million dollar deals with a business has no responsibility to that business to hold up their part of the deal? This is the same thing as a billion people being responsible for the actions of one person? That is what your sad excuse for a brain calls an apt comparison?

Also, the US economy doesn't function like a business does for the same reason a kitchen doesn't function like a sandwich does. It's called a category error in logic, and you should consider getting about 3 or 4 times smarter than you are before attempting to have an opinion on the world.

That said, Hillary is still worse.

I notice that a lot of the SJW's from outside the US are staring at us the way a hungry vulture stares at a wolf. It hopes the wolf will get injured or sick so that it can peck at the wolfs corpse. This is whythey want Hillary to win, to weaken us.
Clinton will bring about a fascist state. With Trump, we get a businessman. He has failed in the past, but what businessman has not? He has always ALWAYS come out in top and his business comes with him.

Both have history lows approval ratings. Both are know for fucking people over. Hillary with her email and Trump with his fake university and up coming rape case.

His companies are 650 million in debt. I have more money than him because I have no debt. Ppl like will let him slime by by saying: "his companies are incorporated so it's not his debt!" It's just another way to sleaze by and never be responsible for anything that you ever do. Both he and Hillary are worthless pieces of shit.

best chance for Trump to win if there was another massive Islamic terrorist attack from immigrants

>rape case
>Hillary
Google that, dummy

I work at FOX News. While it's not impossible for Trump to win, it's extremely unlikely because of the electoral college. Trump would absolutely need to win Pennsylvania and flip either Wisconsin and Michigan, but he won't because his campaign team is all kinds of retarded.

Hope that was a measured, helpful response.

"I notice"

From what vantage point do you notice this? Are you walking around the rest of the world with your eyes open? Are you basing this on, I don't know, opinion pages in foreign papers?

Where, pray tell, did you "notice" the cumulative inner thoughts of these foreign SJWs?

Because you honestly sound like a paranoid schitzo here.

Its Trumps rape case.

alternet.org/election-2016/third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-donald-trump

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/21/trump-rape-accusers-turn-on-each-other.html

snopes.com/2016/09/06/pretrial-conference-for-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-delayed/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

>measured, helpful
What happened to "fair and balanced"?

Hillary is a shit sandwich, but Trump is a global-instability-and-militarism-for-a-decade sandwich. That is if he keeps his campaign promises, which I highly doubt.
But ultimately I want the American empire to crash and burn even at the cost of a large-scale military showdown so please vote Trump, withdraw from the WTO, enact tariff barriers, whatever you like.

>the way a hungry vulture stares at a wolf

...you're right, how did i miss that joke

It's baseless slander. Epstein and Bill Clinton were real pedophiles, that's also where Bill got his AIDS from.

You mean to say that Hillary defending a rapist in court which she was legally required to do according to her job is the same thing as Trump fucking a 13 year old he met through his convicted child-fucker friend Jeffrey Epstein?

heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-child-rape-sex-assault-federal-lawsuit-next-court-date-october-14-new-york-victim-judge/

"Initial Conference set for 10/14/2016 at 10:00 AM before Judge Ronnie Abrams."

Innocent until proven guilty I know but thats not slander if its a court case.

This is true. Hillary has spent on a 5-1 scale to get her name into everyone's heads, yet the race is near a dead heat. It was the same thing as when everyone said the UK would never leaver the EU.

look around you. How many SJWs are there? How many Youtube videos from Europeans are there about how terrible the US. You sound like one lf them.

It's going to slide back into hillary's favor after the debates.

Something drastic needs to happen to actually give Trump a decent shot at winning.

but it's not a dead heat. she's cranking him in most battleground state polls. even if you're going by the RCP average, clinton leads trump by a wider margin than obama did romney in 2012. and... the debate approacheth.

you're absolutely right. i predict trump will bail on debates 2 and 3, and that's the deathstroke.

So now paedophilia causes AIDS *and* The Donald was never on the Epstein Express?

Please limit yourself to one indefensible allegation per post.

How would Trump be all that but Hillary would not? She was the one who failed spectacularly at stabilizing the middle east. In fact while she was secretary of state, the middle east got as volatile as ever. Libya was completely destabilized. Literally ISIS formed and gained massive ground under her watch.

Trump is an isolationist, he wants to rebuild America from the inside. He may be in favor of authoritarianism, but only to accelerate positive change, meaning deport illegals and strengthen police to crack down on drug dealers. I don't think he'd ever go full martial law on regular citizens. Why would he? He's a New Yorker, they're as liberal as they get. He doesn't have any beef with anyone unless they act like assholes. He even allowed this tranny faggot to use the women's bathroom in his Trump Tower. He's not a typical war-mongering Republican bible thumper, and thankfully many people see this. He scored record numbers of voters during the Republican primaries, even many Democrats switched just because of him.

He needs to stop with the insult politics, learn to actually generate and discuss policy in a meaninful way and engage maturely with the electorate to actually thrive in debates and the election.
Don't hold your breath.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/mexico-senator-proposes-taking-back-land-from-the-us-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-a7228596.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Trump won months ago.
The debates will bectailored towards Killary, but she will still get BTFO by logic and MSM will continue calling Trump a bigot, sexist, etc.
She and the MSM are both owned by Soros.

If all of Hollywood runs a train on child sex slaves, there's bound to be some infections. It's the fact that so many disgusting sexual perverts fucked the same holes, not the fact that this hole belonged to a minor.

I do find this the likely outcome, pending the next wikileaks release, and how damaging it will be to her campaign. I can't stand Hillary, but Trump constantly puts his foot in his mouth. It's one big shit sandwich.

I don't doubt that Billy was diddling kids along with Epstein but give me a break. You are telling me that all those private jet trips Trump and Epstein took, all the months spent together at Mar a logo, and corrobarating evidence from an employee of Epstein's from the time is "baseless"?

What is your solid evidence that Bill has aids if this is baseless?

Maybe if you voted directly for President instead for an electoral college the race might be close, but in context of how the US election process actually works Trump has a very very slim chance at best. Nate Silver has it at about 70/30 for Hillary right now.

>solid evidence
And you are CTRing that Trump raped a 13 year old girl thru networking with a friend of the Clintons. I'm glad you Shilltards are grasping at straws so late in the game

Care to make an extremely large wager on that with me?

Thank you, Dr user! I understand epidemiology so much better because of your kind help.

>"Shilltard"
jesus mate, who's racist grandpa are you

A sudden US withdrawal means an arms race in the South China Sea. Abe is already trying to change the pacifist constitution of Japan to counter increasing assertiveness from China and potential withdrawal of US interest in the area.
Rebuilding America from the inside in his authoritarian manner is likely to be ineffectual, as the actual economic issues in post-industrial societies (that are the main source of white lower middle class and upper working class discontent that powers Trump) cannot be solved by a curb on drug dealers or deporting illegal immigrants. Restricting free trade might be popular but it is also immensely damaging to the national economy that profits the most from it, that is the US. The Bretton-Woods system that is the source of it was designed by Americans, and not for altruistic reasons.

True, but I want to await the Wikileaks next release, and see what comes of it. Before the Brexit vote the remain party was given an 87% chance of winning. I believe it's the same people, as here that were unwilling to levy their preference due to fear of judgement that caused the poll upset.(That "Silent Majority"). I live up here in a blue state, and have only met one person so far in support of Hillary. The majority of my democratic acquaintances have jumped to the Gary Johnson campaign (Also 4 for Stein). Two have switched to the Trump campaign.

So the Clintons made Trump rape a 13yr old? Kek the irony that you would clam the other post is a straw man when this is clearly grasping at nothing

Hey not-smart-man, I literally said that I am not trying to claim that Billy Clintz wasn't probably fucking kids too, despite no actual evidence to suggest that. I am not saying a single positive thing about the Clintons and will not be doing so. I am just saying that there is a solid BASE to the accusation that trump fucked this kid, and therefore it is not BASELESS like the claim that Bill got aids from fucking kids (which could be true, who knows? But it's not like you have any evidence)

>mate
No mates here, Yahoo Serious

Keep hoping, but Hillary has moved way out in front in the newest polling data, with a commanding double-digit lead over Trump in all of the key swing states.

Hilary's win is inevitable and Trump simply doesn't have what it takes to beat a polished politician like Hillary Clinton.

It is definitely a fucked up system. Especially in those states where the Electorates can vote for whom ever they wish, regardless of the popular opinion of their people.

Both of them want to avoid debates. $Hillary because she's incontinent below, Mein Drumpf because he's incontinent above.

as someone who works at FOX, i can pretty much guarantee that wikileaks is out of bombshells; even the DNC stuff only confirmed what everyone on earth knew -- that an independent who caucuses with democrats wasn't the darling of the party. there is an issue with the "silent majority" logic, even though it sometimes correlates with what ends up happening: people generally aren't afraid to anonymously reveal their voting preference to pollsters, especially pollsters that lean/skew right already (LA Times, Emerson, etc). I have actual money riding on the debates... it's less about what Wikileads puts out and more about whether Trump agrees to do all three after getting destroyed in the first one. And again: even if there was a groundswell of support for Trump, it wouldn't help him steal MI or WI or get him over the top in PA. Interesting nonetheless.

she stole silverware and furniture from the white house when her and bill left. Shes a thief.

>Hating Trump this much
>Reflecting your own inadequacies on another person
>Being this butthurt over your own failures

Lemme guess, you're gonna vote Hillary so you can "do your part to stop Trump." Limp wrist faggot.

If you assume anyone making a rational argument must be supporting Hillary it kind of reflects poorly on your opinion of Trump supporters if you think about it.

My understanding is, is that there will be an "October surprise" in store for Trump this time. This will be all it takes to setup a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Indeed. It will be fun to watch play out. I'm still in disbelief that these were the contenders put forward. It makes you want to drink.

>somebody claimed rape
>somebody else agrees
SOLID BASE EVERYONE

It's not like the Clintons would pay people to make false statements. It's not like people are regularly lying for their own benefit.

Unless there is solid proof, that means DNA evidence that Trump's something went into the """rape victim"""s somehole, there is no case. It's a baseless accusation that anyone could make, especially 20 years after (because she suddenly realized she was raped after 20 years!).

And the timing is peculiar, isn't it? Now that he's running for president, as a Clinton, this nobody whore comes up and pretends she was raped by him 20 years ago. It's absolutely ridiculous and there is no solid case. It's only hearsay and accusations from people who are likely liars, considering all circumstances.

Wow, just wow. The US economy doesn't function like a business does..... Seriously? Take a macro and micro economics class. They are extremely similar. This is coming from someone with a masters in Economics here. They all function on free market concepts and in fact share similar formulas and theory.

The word you are looking for is 'projecting'

Also, did you figure out that dude is voting for Hillary all on your own? Pretty impressive...

I haven't heard that yet. I had heard that documents were to released on Trump, but Assange had mentioned that the majority of the information included in the documents was already public knowledge that could be obtained from simple google searches.

i don't know if there'll be an october surprise in the traditional sense. we know a lot about trump already, and that's the stuff that's going to matter: the specious rape case and the trump university case will go to trial soon, and those will be hammered on. he's got to be the only major party candidate involved in a massive fraud lawsuit during his campaign.

No if anything that would ensure a Hillary victory because the #NotAllMuslims crowd wouldn't be able to vote her in fast enough.

Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.

>Epstein, a disgraced investment banker, has previously been accused of running a “sexual abuse ring” involving underage girls provided to high-powered clients, including businessmen and politicians, according to The Guardian. Epstein was a friend of President Bill Clinton, whose wife, Hillary Clinton, is running for the Democratic presidential nomination
Do you even read the links you shills are posting?

As someone who does not work for Faux, I expect that Assange still has a few arrows in his quiver. He seems to enjoy melodramatic timing in the release of his leaks.

soooo hillary raped a guy?

imo the republicans had a lot of candidates who would be beating clinton right now. consensus where i work is that Kasich, Bush and Rubio would all be in the lead. weird to think about.

The state of the greatest democracy on Earth, ladies and gentlemen, a competition of who is the least unpopular between a corrupt politician and a reality tv-star.
For once we Europeans get to be glad that there is an ocean between us.

>Bill Clinton was also on the flight logs for Epsteins plane 'The Lolita Express.' So I'm pretty sure the whole lot of them are kid diddling perverts. Praise Baphomet.

>the specious rape case and the trump university case
ORLY?

hey may, but it's very possible that the best he had was the DNC material, and that wasn't even a very spicy meatball. the problem is that most shadowy government figures don't do their evil planning over government email accounts, not even Clinton.

>non-american fag here

nobody cares Brexit fag

nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody

assange isn't dumping anything on trump. he hates clinton for some pretty petty reasons, including but not limited to being blacklisted by her state department for alleged rape.

Why do conspiracy fags always want everyone to "Google" their shit for them?

>I work at FOX News.
have you ever fapped to any of the on-air personalities there WHILE at work?

nah man. there's some pretty hefty precedent for not doing that right now.

That would all be true if the world worked according to your feelings but it doesn't. You don't need DNA evidence to make a rape case, that you happen to believe that doesn't make it true.

Also, oh master of the subtlety of language, I was responding to someone saying the claims are baseless. I don't have to effectively prove Trump guilty (or indeed to even believe Trump is guilty) to establish that there exists a base for the claim.

I know you aren't a lawyer (and I mean I know for a fact you aren't) but you might find that an intuition about the timing being peculiar doesn't really apply in a criminal case the same way that sworn testimony does. So when it comes to reality, as opposed to your feelings, someone claiming rape and another person agreeing is actually what our society considers a solid base for accusation, same as if someone claims they were robbed by a specific person and another person agrees. It's literally how the justice system works.

Turns out that what rando user feels is ridiculous, or who are "likely liars" factors in very little.

read the details of Hillary defending the child rapist. she made the ethical decision to defend him because it advanced her career. however she knew he was guilty and put aside all her morality for the sake of advancing herself. she accused the child of having fantasies about sex with an adult man trying to destroy the girl's credibility. it's in the court records you can find online. dig into what really happened instead of parroting the official dismissal that she was just doing her job. she had choices and chose Hillary's career over a raped child. the perp got just 8 months thanks to Hillary.

Yes, we have yet to see what's in all those clintonemail.com messages. There have been enough intimations to make me think we will soon get to see.

funny how no one cares about this except butthurt Trumpfags

Agreed. What the hell happened?

>snuke up the snizz detected

Trump just needs Hillary to defend him at his rape trial.