Why native americans had no facial hair ? genetically or they shaved ? if shaved then what with ?

why native americans had no facial hair ? genetically or they shaved ? if shaved then what with ?

any ideas ?

they shave with sharpen animal bones.Or they pluck their hair outs.

It is genetics family. Most hispanics have some native blood in them at least. Natives not being able to grow facial hair should tell you just how different the races really can be.

Don't let these SJW's tell you otherwise. All races have their differences. If I remember correctly a Native American/Indian also needs a lot more morphine then any other race since they have a much higher natural tolerance to it.

western canada here.

The pure blood natives out here have like zero facial or genital hair! Seriously!

i know races are different , from what i remember most of asians cant drink milk , they hate it and get instant diarrhea
just wondering why native americans have no facial hair , same time white race seems to have the biggest facial hair and the most hairy chests but why ? is that because of climate , cold protection ?

Indians (dot not feather) are the hairiest.

I do not believe in evolution but I do recongnize that there are racial differences. Natives just probably lack body hair man. A lot of blacks also don't have as much body hair. Many black women don't need to shave their leg hair like white women do. Pretty sure arabs are the hairiest people there is.

Interestingly about the lactose intolerance thing I read most of the world is intolerant. Whites have the most tolerance to it.

All human males can grow facial hairs and certain woman too.
The Indians were able to, but often plucked all theirs hairs with sea shell tweezers
Certain tribes plucked even the eyebrows, pubes and what not.
there is a difference between ignorance and a sjw.

This isn't true fag. Have you actually seen many indians or hispanics yourself? I know an older hispanic guy who has mostly native blood. dude cannot grow facial hair because it is in his genetics not to. Many hispanics can't if they don't have enough european blood.

Do not think in terms of "they should be like that because they lived there". From genetics study the migrations of mankind to america were between 10000 and 8000 years which is not a whole lot of generations.

Plus mutations in the DNA happen because they happen. That's all. DNA don't fucking care about all the shit happening outside of the nucleus. Only the individual stays if the mutations is "silenced", neutral, adding a new "useless" advantage or adding a real advantage. Maybe some of their ancestors lacked the gene activating the production of a certain protein that would cause the stache to grow, and it didn't impact either survival or reproductive assets. Therefore it passed on and the multiple generations formed an entire race in thousands of years.

The point is : "why" has no meaning in nature. The irony is that nature let us have a giant brain that can't stop searhcing for patterns and logical causes, so the fact something happens because its useless is VERY difficult to accept as a human being.

Enjoy your goddamn primate cortex for another decade OP.

You believe that, but I actually know a native named Richard (I know, pretty white name) that grows no hair on his face or genitals. I also have a friend named Lisa who's native husband has no facial hair and one solitary hair on his balls and that's it.

Stop lying you sjw

My father's side of the family has been Native American men marrying European women for the past 4 generations or so and my dad was the first who could actually grow facial hair that was more than just a few tiny bits of thin hair here and there. Mine started growing in younger than his did and is already thicker. It totally has to do with genetics.

so those powerbeards have no other function than looking badass ?

so when is elon musk pushing out those neural laces? I want an embedded AI companion

Well then there is the "advantage for mating" shit that changes for every culture :(
So its not a survival advantage but given the culture it can be considered as a reproductive advantage. It probably was not for those native americans.

But this is an interesting fact... I'm curious about the real numbers. How many % of women find beards attrative to the point it would make them chose a partner over another... And is that percentage significant at that time ? Good question...

but think about it , in a cold climate without much technology more hairy youre better for you , natural selection will freeze to death hairless specimen

you don't need to "believe" in evolution, it is a fact.
It is 2016. If you do not recognize evolution as a reality and belive in "creation" instead, you really should pick up a book sometimes.

Good question OP, I never really thought about that one.

Why aren't monkeys becoming humans rn?
Where are fossils of fish growing feet in transition to land walking animals?
Darwin was a cunt and was in king charles pocket.

early modern humans were all lactose intolerant until we evolved the ability to drink milk all together. just like how most other animals can't drink milk past their infant years. it's a mutation in our dna that survived through evolution. I don't know how anyone doesn't believe in evolution. weve literally figured out exactly where humans came from, yet creationists are to thick headed to understand.

walk the path of the truth. being deceptive ist not truthful.

wow. just wow. I'll let you die stupid, I don't have time to argue on that level

>Look at nature seeing apes using fire, making tools all the time in front of our eyes.

Ok. You could argue that or you could being a dumb cunt and accept it's empirically proven you plebeian, sky fairy worshiping, child.

creationism is a very sad theory like putting a tree stump in your ass for eternity

no, we haven't exactly figured out where humans came from.

this is the reason, why people believe in creationist. people lie and mix it with the truth.

because they are inbred savages who pull out their copper pipes to buy booze and meth

You're a fucking moron. Try reading up on it and actually using your brain instead of being a clueless sheep faggot

False

Where did I say I worshipped a skyfaggot or believed in creationism?

For the most part we know all of early human migration routes and who our early ancestors were. Enough to answer any questions I've seen on this thread at least

He was a cunt huh? What have you done lately

>Why aren't monkeys becoming humans rn?
Why should they? Monkeys are a separate branch that has evolved from our common ancestor.

Think of it like this:
>be 200,000 years ago
>some great ape decides to climb down the trees
>some other great apes follow him
>some others stay in the trees

fast forward 200,000 years
>the apes that climbed down have slowly evolved into modern humans
>the apes that stayed on the trees have also evolved and look very different now, but they're still tree-apes

The tree-apes are better at climbing and eating bananas because that's what they needed to survive.

The land-apes are now better at planning for the future, making fires, building tools etc. From there it was only a matter of time for them to build sophisticated civilizations.

>Darwin was a cunt and was in king charles pocket.
Have you actually read his work? You should, it's very insightful. You may disagree with it, but please read it before you draw conclusions.

you used the word 'exactly'

the meaning of 'exactly' is not 'we are very close to figuring out where we came from and what our story ist'

one should use words with care

Dude chilled on an island and made up some bullshit to support the continuation of monarchy and got fat stacks for it.
Just cause you read it in a fuckin text book of Wikipedia doesn't mean that's how it is.

few years ago anthropologists have found missing link and named it ardi , dont remember how its called in latin

We're all the same species. Different genetics doesn't change that. The last different human species were Neanderthals.

no evolution no creation whats third option ? universe is "my little pony" episode ?

are lions and tigers same species ? they can mix

>Just cause you read it in a fuckin text book of Wikipedia doesn't mean that's how it is.
That's true. We know things to be true when we can verify them via the scientific method.

This is key. Nothing becomes true just because you say it's true, or somebody else says it. Or a book states that it's true. It doesn't become true when some lunatic tells you that God told him, either.

Things are considered true when we can independently verify the theories. The law of gravity is "true", because we can drop things and measure the time it takes to hit the ground.

Evolution is also true, although much harder to verify. It's hard for humans at least, because it takes a long time to observe many generations of humans. Evolution is nothing but the change of species throughout generations.

It's easier to observe this in species that have a much lower generation-time. Fruit flies (very popular for research) procreate and die very quickly. You can observe evolution in a lab by exposing fruit flies to certain living conditions and selection pressures. You simply observe which fruit flies survive and which ones don't, and you see which traits have dominated (have been selected for procreation). That's what evolution is. So it's bound to the environment, hence white people (who survived in cold Europe) look very different from black people (who survived in hot Africa).

Fucks sake Jimmy
I believed in evolution til you vomited all this bullshit

Now I consider myself pansexual Jimmy

Fuck
You

I'm not the same user, but you could believe in neither. Aliens or something, I don't know nor do I care.

On topic with the thread, I have a fair amount of Native American blood and can't grow anything more than a rape-stache. I also grow a full mustache of pubes over my penis but not much anywhere else on my crotch. My armpits are also pretty bare.

Dear Homosexual,

please elaborate.

Faithfully yours,
Jimmy

When things are PROVEN by science they are fact. When there is no fact, but people want to you to believe something, thats FANTASY. Creationism is fantasy. Evolution is fact. Darwinism has been proven by scientific study. All organisms evolve. Viruses evolve (HIV), bacteria evolve (MRSA), fish, birds, reptiles and mammals all evolve to survive their environments. Darwin fags. Survival of the Fittest

THIS

No, Jimmy

You fucked me, aight?
I aint gonna elaborate more than a FUCK YOU for ya.

>Evolution is also true
It's a theory

i like this, since im not a fan of facial hair, im interest in whatever they do to get rid of it. Plus i myself have very little facial hair almost unseen.

the·o·ry
ˈTHēərē/
noun
noun: theory; plural noun: theories

a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution"
synonyms: hypothesis, thesis, conjecture, supposition, speculation, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, surmise, assumption, presupposition; More
opinion, view, belief, contention
"I reckon that confirms my theory"
principles, ideas, concepts;
philosophy, ideology, system of ideas, science
"modern economic theory"
a set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based.
"a theory of education"
an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action.
"my theory would be that the place has been seriously mismanaged"

bigger creature - slower evolution
bacteria evolve very fast

Many theorize that (pic related) displays feminine characteristics. This does not make it true however that the person pictured is a female.

._. o shit those trips

that's clearly a female with a feminine penis, so what's the problem?

wanna play god ? grow some bacteria on a petri dish , treat bacteria with some poison or factor that will kill 99% of them , let that 1% regrow on the whole place , use identical killing method again , youll see more than 1% survive this time
repeat as many times as needed to create immortal bacteria , destroy humanity

Well, even though not all characteristics need to have a purpose, I think facial and body hair can be explained by natural selection, genetic drift and genetic flux.

The most hairy "races" belong to the Indo-European group (Anglos, Saxons, Iberians, Longobard, Obotrites, proper Caucasians, Persians, western Indians, etc.) All of these peoples had at least a common ancestral tribe near what later would be known as the Fertile Crescent, nowadays Lebanon, Syria and Iraq (mostly).

Given the desert environment, body hair was a way of keeping away sand from eyes, nostrils, mouth, ears and skin in general to avoid abrasive damage. Camels and most desert mammals have long eyelashes and hairy ears for this same reason.

While the modern Persians and Arabs maintained body hair for their desert lifestyle, why did the northern tribes also retained it? Well, it is at this moment that it becomes more blurry. It could just be a vestigial trait, or maybe an enhancement for sexual selection. Anyway, it seems to me the hairy trend lowers the more you go north. Iberians and Latins had more hair than Ostrogoths, and both had way more hair than Lapps (Sami people), which I think supports the Fertile Crescent hypothesis (the more the distance from it, the less body hair the tribe has).

In conclusion, Native Americans did not develop body hair because they did not stay for long in desert areas. And even if they did (like in the Patagonia or Atacama regions), they haven't stayed that long on those regions (immigration to America is more or less recent) or simply lost the potential for it being not expressed for so long.

I think it goes along those lines. What do other anons think?

why are you so intimately familiar with native Americans and their pubic hair?

but wild dindunuffins have almost no hair and vikings who are the most north are hairy like fuck

not sure about rest of americas but natives in the north east used to pluck them using clay molds

they smear some clay on their faces and let it dry and then rip it off thus pulling out all the hair

Then what do you belive if not evolution?

Not that user, but you're shit at arguing.

>itz 2016 xDDD
>le current year meme xDDD

Evolution exist on a time scale your puny human lifespan can't perceive

levitating nigger is levitating.

Same species different genus. Of course no one would ever say that but it's true. It's like dog breeds.

i guess he meant that earth isnt flat anymore , you know 200 years ago chemical elements didnt exist , official truth was there are 4 elements fire earth water air and everything in nature was combination of these 4

lol it's been proven that niggers were once green with three eyes and 7 fingers on one hand but the shiurexes killed them because of their piyts and they became today's Asians
Wikipedia

i have to test her, to verify that this is a genuine femine penis

Um watch the fifth element or play golden sun that is true

That make's a LOT of sense.

Sub-Saharan populations probably never needed body hair in the past because the African landscape was way different until the late palaeolithic. Rainforests were a mayor chunk of the continent, and grasslands were more thick and stable, hence less sand. But this is just my guess.

Sorry it is a gif, but it was the best Image I could find.

west coast indians did have facial hair beards serious mutton chops, don't recall which tribes though

Gravity is also a theory. I think you should find a very high place and challenge it God's name.

what if gravity doesnt exist and thats just satan's anus dragging everything down ?

To believe that evolution isn't real take a level of complete avoidance of common sense that there is no way for it to happen either to be deliberately ignorant for reasons of religion usually, or just stupid.

It's common sense.

I mean Jesus Christ.

No pubes, sounds hot

>if you challenge evolution, you're a religious fag

Who said anything about God?

Maybe we were all dropped off here by extra terrestrials.... anything's possible.

God made them different...how can man evolve in only 4000 years....faggot.

oh fuck , since its damn hard to explain how did facial hair appear in evolution and jesus had it maybe its a sign ?

Also, the northern European groups (Germanic ones, not Lapps) could have had more interbreeding with Neanderthals and thus, retained more body hair. But maybe maaaybee, it could have served the adaptative purpose it served with sand, but with snow (see the image I posted on ).

This is too big of an assumption, though. It is important to note that genes do not change vectorially, meaning they do not change to fit the environment. This would be Lamarckism, not Darwinism-Wallaceism. You still got epigenetics, which kinda remind us of Lamarckism, but that is a whole other issue and it is red-hot polemic.

Teach the controversy!

Sorry, didn't know what brand of stupid you were.

You know there's lactose in human milk right? So you're a moron.

Monkeys becoming human = Niggers

test

im hairy like a bear and in the winter i dont need clothes , this natural fur gives much more than it looks like , so i guess its supposed to protect from cold

its because of different exposures to chemtrails
you idiots wake up

milk is supposed to be recieved only in first years of life , adults get sick of it

No I understand that theory and it makes sense. What that other post stated was that all humans were lactose intolerant and that is flat out wrong

I thought that too, but for hair to protect from cold it needs to be proper fur. Structurally, hair can vary a lot, not to mention it needs to grow with a higher density to protect from cold. Furthermore, certain hair types can even aid in dispersing and releasing body heat by enabling a better distribution and function of sweat glands. This detail makes me doubtful.

Your ability to endure low temperatures probably has more to do with vascular constriction and more physiological mechanisms, or even just acclimatisation (nurture>nature). Try shaving one of these days and see if you still feel cold, in the name is science. :^)

It is somewhat a belief tho. Something could potentially pop up, which might disprove the theory, as is with any theory whatsoever.