Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Any painless suicide methods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

From what I heard Helium is a pretty painless death. Since the body can't tell the difference between it and oxygen

wtf no haha
its my life after all, can do whatever the fuck I want with it

do you have the helium mask image guide?
this is exactly what I wanted lol
mind sharing it with me good user?

Poisoning by antifreeze is said to be painless

live out life and die of old age.
success rate is 100%, mostly painless, usually. not overly sure as I haven't successfully completed it quite yet, but I'm headfirst into it now. I think it's working.

I don't have a guide but it's pretty simple to do. Just a plastic bag with only helium entering it.

im reading the symptoms, seems way too dramatic haha
your muscles start cramping and shit

You sure can. I can do what I want with mine also. Uh I dunno let my dumb ass think for a sec.

Shot through the head, But have fun finding someone to do it.

Just OD like crazy. Do what you like and then get someone to give you a mega dose at the end?

Either way your life but id just go buckwild on drugs. If you don't die then keep it up. If you get sick the intentional OD. IDK. Goodluck sir/madam ... as you said. Your life.

why?
being an adult its fucking boring, cant understand why my dad is still alive... he had always seemed pretty unhappy to me

People die of carbon monoxide inhalation on fucking accident. Like they don't even know it's happening to them and they fall asleep and are dead. So that.

>needs a guide
>cant fit a bag over his head with a tube connected to a helium tank
Are u fucking retarded? Just kill yourself right now to prevent the contamination of mankind with your sperm

Carbon works also. But is a big fuck you to family seeing you in a casket. Don't matter if you don't care though

prob this..
once i worked loading ice cream into a cold room, cold room was always like -20 celsius...
it got me hypothermia symptoms and I was on the verge of falling asleep few times, I could had died that day haha, no pain

i want a variety of methods you fuckwith that is why im making this thread, of course im pklannin on killing myself

Tell us your story before you go Sup Forumsro

Well while you doing this start off by getting drunk as fuck. Might as well go out with a drunken smile

Saw a post somewhere that tanks nowadays have oxygen added to them to prevent this. Dunno if its true but i bet u can get a pure helium tank from some welding supply place. Might set u back a couple c-notes tho

not your personal google

kys faggot

i dont know man, im 23 and mundane life seems pretty damn empty for me, go to work return home eat sleep and repeat seems pointless, feel like im another slave to the system i just cant take it, I can get sex thats no problem but I dont know that just doesnt seem enough for me

considering this lol

>i dont know man, im 23 and mundane life seems pretty damn empty for me, go to work return home eat sleep and repeat seems pointless, feel like im another slave to the system i just cant take it, I can get sex thats no problem but I dont know that just doesnt seem enough for me

Yo. Like you said your life. I'm 32 and I hate so much shit i'll drag my ass through hell and back just for fun, I like a bit of masochism. You get to do whatever you want though. I only voiced my opinion :)

Have some tits for fun.

lol death by chocolate fountain. Man that would cost alot.

This is an idea, get a loan, travel for as long as you can then off yourself

by old age

100 gold fish crackers in your anus. You'll drift off to sleep and never wake up

Felt that way when i was younger too. You gotta find somethimg to distract you so that feeling doesnt set in and fuck with your head. Get a hobby, build something, go to the gym and get gains, make moonshine, get lost innawoods and learn to survive, fuck man anything.
Personaly when i was 25 I started and learned to brew my own beer. Shit was a lot of hard work but fun as hell and started making my own recipies. A couple years later the "craft beer" meme exploded and i started seeing my ideas in beer stores. I still brew from time to time. Currently im working on 2 hobbies: archery and lockpicking. Ive become more of an /out/sider and would love to do some urbex so the lockpicking is a must. And archery bc ive never been hunting.

mind telling me what keeps you alive?
besides the masochism thingy lol

im trying to make music and art again i used to love it, but because of my depression status lost all my creativity and my zest for life
how did you regain that creativity or interest in life instead of feeling suicidal?
Im attending a psychologist nowadays but I feel that it isnt chainging anything, it is somewhat fun to see that my psycologist seems that she hates her life also haha so she cant possibly help me to regain my zest

>personal google
Kek

Story is too long. Right now My mother. I don't give a shit about suicide either though. People can do what they want but its fucking real pain when a friend does it.

I just live cause life shows you weird shit at times. If it's not then go find some weird shit.

Seriously im loaded but thats basically the basis of my shit I think. I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago but i'm an alchy so ... fuck if I know anymore lol.

At the moment though I would basically kill my mother if I did that so fuck that. That lady deserves her final breaths before I toss mine out.

why not fix your life then?

The problem with old hobbies especially music and art is that they get a little repetitive after a while. You goota get out and try something completly new and unrelated to your previous intrests. In music & all other art forms (be it painting or writing) the artist must draw from themselves and their own life experiences. You wont be able to do that unless you try something unlelated.
Think about it.
Would a writer write a book about his experiences and adventures of being a writer? Fuck no. That shit would be boring as fuck. Gotta do something else.

Car exhaust + hose in the cabin. Sends you to sleep permanently.
If your asking, you're not serious you fag.

yes, but I'm not gonna tell you for free!

>image at least 10 times larger

Skyscapers started masturbating?

why do you want to kill your mother?
and why does that keeps you alive? haha

MODS

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

I know all that lacked punctuation but okay heres some rewording if you aint trollin.

My mothing would die very very fast if I was not around. I am her homecare. She is my world and gave me life. I can at the very least let her pass before I do .... Unless I go buckwild which happens from time to time.

so wuddya doing my friends?
anyone contemplating suicide as me?

Femjoy .... Underage? nigga please. Learn your shit

>23
hue, grow up

i'd be unhappy too if you were my son

>Would a writer write a book about his experiences and adventures.

Yes he would. It's called a biography, nigger.

Get married. There's a real painful suicide.

Well user, if you're goinf to really killing yourself, first you have to do whatever you want. Punch sombody that you always wanted to. I don't know, at least do things that you nerver would do

you can't read eh

drink oven cleaner