Top donkey

>top donkey
What now applefags??

>samefag hard

i have an iphone and yeah not much to say

Nice dubs mate

>top donkey

>topkey kong

I wonder how much that splitter is gonna cost. I'm kind of expecting around $40 since that's what most other iphone peripherals cost

Oh, the splitter's third party - that's Belkin's logo. So you can probably get it for $25.

Now Apple's official one will be $60. Calling it now.

But 40$ is a small price to pay for such innovation

>Apple shill gtfo

laughed and lost

but it is tho

No wonder most of Apple's ideas are stolen, the ideas they come up with themselves are fucking stupid

>mfw theyre gonna say the new connector lets you experience HD audio
>mfw physical connector has no bearing on this and only the most needy audiophile (im talking vacuum tube ODACS) would notice a difference
>mfw people will eat the shit up
>mfw no face

Plus it's just like HD TV, it doesn't matter how fancy your equipment is if the signal isn't HD

They already advertise the wireless Apple and Beats headphones exclusively. Clearly, their users are idiots

>wireless headphones
Even if they use bluetooth the ubiquity of Apple products will undoubtedly cause signal interference in large crowds hahaha

Why do people hate on Apple?

Anyone with any technical knowledge knows full-well their products are over-priced cheap shit with a nice design, aimed at the masses. They have planned obsolescence built in, forcing you to upgrade every few years. They lie in their marketing, and are cult-like in protecting their image and "secrets".

It's fucking genius - capitalism at its finest. No one is forced to buy their shit, yet they do, and Apple make a fuckton of cash.

The best part: Wireless is shit for high fidelity signaling.
A whole cockload of noise and you need multiple steps of re-conditioning before you can make something that doesn't sound like it came out of tin cans filled with foil.

But what the fuck do I know. I'm just a trump voter.

>ayy

but he's right. Compare any FM or even XM radio station to audio straight from the source over a cable... Cable wins every time

>mfw when user dosent trust apple and their intuitive and wonderous design

You're entirely correct.
I marvel most at their ability to steal ideas.

>android phones innovate somehow
>apple makes fun of it in their ads
>2 years later, the innovation is massively successful
>apple copies it with their own devices, claiming it as their own brilliant idea
>applefags fawn over it, praising apple for their genius yet again

>samefag

Dont like sarcasm do you?

>genius

check'd

>$40 is a small price to pay to be forcibly regressed

yep

yep 160kbps mp3s for the win

Give me 3 good reasons why that isnt a reasonable price
>checkmate newfag

You cant be serious user

i swear to god kyle

You should be ashamed of yourself, user. MP3 at 160kb/s is like listening to an empty channel on an old fashioned tv while your neighbor blasts his stereo loud enough for you to be able to hear it too

>Trips of truth

And your complaining?

was jk, FLAC or die now that I got a proper receiver with optical from pc

hey guise whats going on in this thred

Who plugs their headphones in anymore? Join the Beats Master Race. Best value out there after Apple picked them up and revamped them.

>beats
>being this much of a cuck

wireless is garbage. I spend half my time at a PC, i'm not going to fucking subject myself to randomly having to stop using my headphones and charge them for an hour +

poorfag detected

You cant just get with the future can you?
Oldfag.

what pisses me off is when fake news sites use those type of images in their ads for a fake top 10 list like
>Top 10 most dangerous roads! Who approved these!?

mfw if you have no face than how are you typing all this shit. (i do agree with you tho)
>inb4 braille keayborad

>Ability to use hardware reduced from 100% to 50-75%
>Tech advancement
it's like apple did some rebalancing patch, mmo style

You know Sup Forums complains of board over spill all the tjme but you faggots all use the same boards don't you?

kek

>revamped
>beats
They sound like empty fishbowls, guy.

>news sites
"news sites"
If the news sites you are using are posting articles like this, you should stop using them.

>implying he has a point

i love you

^ is this man a profit of God?... Click here to find out.

>implying

>implying he needs 3
he only needs one, which is they're making you pay for shit that you don't need/want.
give me ONE good reason, satan, why they took the headphone jack out

>Sleek
>Future Proof
>Innovative Design
>Its apple and they can do whatever they want
Shall i continue user?

Correction, they used to sound like empty fishbowls. Apple bought them and re-engineered them to perfection (like they do with everything).

>good reasons
nah, not even close.
>gives more than one reason
>what is math?

step one: dont buy the iphone 7
step two: profit

>paying premium for listening to subpar wireless compressed audio
>master race
I'm fine with my Sony MDR-1RNC, americunt

Those aren't dubs you retard. These are

>Not ready for the future
Top fucking kek

Idk m8 my sony aptx bluetooth headphones sound pretty decent and I only utilize them for average quality mp3 and internet radio etc in public places with noise.

Not sure what this new magic apple is claiming is though.

Just like when Apple killed the CD Drive or when Apple killed Flash, Apple will drag you bitches, kicking and screaming, into the future. Eventually you'll look back and all your Android phones will have lost their 3.5 jacks and you won't even care because the game will have changed. Thanks to Apple. Again.

dubs

>future proof
yeah they will still release more models
>innovative
taking the headphone jack away too early is not innovative
>sleek
they said all their devices are sleek
>its apple and they can do whatever they want
yep as you see it before your eyes they do what they want. not necessarily good decisions, but they are decisions

lmao what

beats are shit m8

Apple never does anything wrong.

>too early
Apple never does things too early. They wait until just the right moment. The technology is here and look at all the headlines they're getting.

they have shit audio quality you dumb faggot

i fight for the future. not just sit idly by wishing things would be different

Didn't they also try to kill basic functions like copy pasting : ^ ) that didn't work too well did it.

yeah, no.
i think a pretty good more-than-half of us can agree that taking the headphone jack away was wrong and too early to innovate

Quit living in the past. They've been re-engineered by Apple and are great. Go look at any RECENT reviews and they'll tell you the same.

>average quality mp3 and internet radio etc in public places with noise.
In that case wireless is completely fine and won't make a difference.

Picasso of the middle age

>thinking these are good reasons

Kys moron

Le sigherino you are still paying a premium apple meme tax of atleast 100$ even on the cheapest plastic junk beat headphone. So if they have been made better lately that only means they are on par with other overpriced brand shit out there (a.k.a still not a good value purchase)

Yeah, they also left ONE port in their laptop. Geniuses!

When wireless headphones are >$20 a pair only then will this make sense.

Modern

Whatever you fucking mememaster you dont know good design if it hit you in the d***!

>thanks for correcting the record, 0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account
I worked at verizon til last month and got to try them all you delusional shill, they are trash

... ? Bluetooth is less lossy than 3.5mm jacks, dude.

3.5mm jacks are lossy as fuck, they have never been good and that's why we're going to USB-C headphones.

~10 year old wireless protocols are higher quality than 60 year old technology we used with LPs. Does that really surprise you?

Next one won't even make calls, that's how advanced they are

HAHA I'd rather spend 20 bucks on ear Buds then those 300$ pos's are you trying to analyze sound waves or just listen to music?

>my sides

probably thinks "wireless peripherals are too slow for competitive gaming" too

You all are faggots. Owning a phone is for the helpless mindless droids you all are. Tell bae I said top kek niggers.

A real life ugly duckling

hahahaahahahhaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

... wait you're serious

hahahahahhahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

do yourself a favor, give those beats to a 5 year old ipad minecraft gamer and get yourself some real quality cans like Dennon or Sennheiser. Grado is pretty good too.

While your at it get a decent sound card and don't listen to anything under 320kbps (FLAC preferred)

Do this and you will see why the world laughs at you

All this angst and people are still going to line up to buy the iPhone 7. They're also going to love it and line up to buy the next iPhone as well and still be happy. iPhone users will remain happy and you fags will still be mad.

2/10 bait

i'd prefer to wait for the golden wires edition

>dubs of truth
Also checked

believe it or not, it's been shown that chasing fads is a strong indicator of unhappiness. but good try kiddo