Fucking college, try to take us down Sup Forums, they think they have good internet

fucking college, try to take us down Sup Forums, they think they have good internet

and dont be a faggot and go "nypa". This was what Sup Forums was about in the old days before the newfags

>Still not your personal army

This is what I mean. fucking faggots

Obvious pussy and lazy cunt here

It'd help if anyone knew or cared about what you're talking about. You couldn't even be fucked to write a full sentence out.

easy ..

Commie pinko nigger, get a job.

Not OP but this whole "not your personal army" phrase fucked b over. Thanks for proving OP's point.

>151.188.105.156
WE ARE YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

-8Strikez

Samefag

Of course we are, faggot

Back in the day OP was still a faggot
but a faggot that could DOS his own fucking wars

only time anons was needed was when OP first failed

so NYPA you fucking punk

nigger

Most colleges have a fiber connection, good luck doing anything. I once got out of an assignment by shutting down the wireless router in the building with an arp flood, you could try that if you have an injection capable wireless card.

Spoken like a true newfag.

he has a point, but only under the principle that
laid out

All fag brothers are to unite against a common enemy we are not an army but we are annon either get over your self and stfu so we can work annon has accepted the job over and out

user lol fucking phone spell check

shut up

>e-10305-cr02.newyork.ny.ibone.comcast.net

do a little recon first fags

Good luck DoSing a network that probably has a fiber connection with tons of bandwidth. Even my piece of shit community college has a gigabit fiber uplink.

user, if you have a rooted phone and the wifi is the same one used for the PC's, then it's tons easier to use wifikill

hmm

better things to do instead of dropping network connections..
>use evil-ap and get to spoofing
>crack your gateway and have fun with the other APs
>SET can be a fucking beast with large networks

How is that easier than one command on a Linux box? Aireplay-ng can do way more than arp flood a router. And you can use any wireless card you want, instead of the puny, non-injection card in a phone.

Not that I dont agree with you about aircrack-ng > simple arp flood but there are still quite of few dongles out there that do not support injection sadly.

Your point ?

hping3 might do the trick on cheap routers, you wouldn't need injection for that.

Wifikill doesnt need injection support and doesnt rely on flooding, it simply causes all devices to refuse connection, making avoiding it impossible as well. The only downside is that you have to be on campus and connected to the wifi.

Nice color scheme, faggot.

You can do the same in aireplay-ng. It floods arp packets to put the router in broadcast mode then broadcasts spoofed deauth packets.

Yes, but does it need an adapter that supports injection?

College...you are only 15 years old....what happened? Get detention?

No, just a decent wireless card and good signal. You don't need injection to send ARP packets. I suspect WiFikill works in the same way.

even funnier, he pinged the http port
kek

So?

Not really the most effective port. Better to use service ports like smtp, netsvc, etc

OK, good to know.

if they have an ssh go for it

Just connect to the wifi MITM that shit for a few hours to get some admin credentials login take it down...

Grab yourself a pentesting ISO (google it) and run Mana-toolkit for a while, it's fucking simple. Sit near the admin office with your laptop and you'll probably get some dumbshit to connect to it.

OK Already open opening multiple cmd and ping the network should be down in a few minutes

Back in the days Sup Forums was about trolling.
It still is. so NYPA you fucking punk!

Just pineapple...

Now we do nothing, whenever people say any thing all you get is
>not your personal army
What ever to just doing shit for the luls? We just don't cause havoc like we used to

That'd work too, but OP is obviously a poorfag, and you can just make your own equivalent with an RPi

>We just don't cause havoc like we used to

You never done anything, we at triple eight did.

Sup Forumstards were called on when we were done.
We used to call them the nerd bomb, and all they did was flood the place when we'd shown them the way in.

When asking this shit here i doubt OP can setup anything himself