Hi Sup Forums - I caught my wife cheating, and I need advice how to proceed. Read on

Hi Sup Forums - I caught my wife cheating, and I need advice how to proceed. Read on.
>Be me, 31. 5/10 looks, but i work out a lot and and completely /fit/ to make up for my not-so-attractive face.
>I also make serious coin - I created a .com start-up that only requires about 15-20 hours a week of my attention but makes like $350,000.
>with all this extra money lying around, my house is 3/4 paid for, I have a boat, two nice daily drivers (she has an SLK and I have an F150 Raptor)
>I also bought a 1971 Super Bee as a project car that I've been working on in my spare time. Its more of an investment - I bought it for $28,000 and expect to sell it for upwards of $40,000
>basically she has a sweet life
>she works full time but she doesn't have to. She says she likes the break from day to day life

>i started to suspect she was cheating on me. her hands were GLUED to her phone 24/7. if she left the room to take a piss she'd take it with her. She was also up late at night "going pee" for like 20 mins with her phone.
>She also had a "business trip" with her team. considering she works retail I hardly think a "business trip" is necessary, but whatever.
>one day I came home a couple hours early and the seat was up and there was piss in the toilet. I NEVER leave the seat up.

>Anyway, I was supposed to fly out of town for a business trip and wasn't planning to be back for 3 days. This was this week- I was flying out Sunday night and she was supposed to pick me up at the airport Wednesday at 10 PM.
>I fly out Sunday, as planned. Come to find out Monday AM my client is very ill and would have to postpone. Awesome. I fly back home, pissed, and call to ask her to come pick me up. No answer. Whatever - I just took uber home. When i get out of the cab i see her boss's car in the driveway. WTF. its like 10AM.
(CONT)

shes cheating on you, no need to continue fag

I wanna hear it

yes, please ;)

keep going op
green text/10

>why the fuck is her boss here? The store doesn't even open till 10:30 and its at least a 20 minute drive.
>I go to walk in the house, put my hand on the door and I hear them. She's giggling. He's like "baby come back"
>fuckers. I'm pissed.
>since I'm /fit/ id be able to destroy his scrawny ass in a fight and I'm full of rage. I go to walk in and fucking blow him up.
>"annon, baby, we have to go to the store. we're gonna be late. We also can't arrive at the same time because people will be suspicious. You leave, and ill take a shower, then I'll leave" she says
>I decide to duck down behind my Super Bee to hide - get out my cell phone to take some video of him leaving the house.
>good decision, I think to myself. I have a lot of money and its all mine. If i had gotten violent it could have cost me millions.
>so i crouch down behind the car and wait.
>i drop my phone and it bounces under the wheel well
>i bend down in a hurry to get it because I don't want to miss him coming out
>i notice a huge rust soot inside the fender
>so here's my question
>should i grind it out and use bondo, or do you think i should try to find a replacement fender and match the paint?

Just break up with her, you're fucking rich and can live happily.

maybe if you stopped being such a self-absorbed asshole and stopped ignoring her...

Select all images of your flaccid cock.

Sorry op I don't know much about cars. Cheers

New fender. Bondo is for poorfags.

>should i grind it out and use bondo, or do you think i should try to find a replacement fender and match the paint?

For top dollar, replace all rotted sheet metal.

Kek

Wow, you took an old joke and made it unnecessarily long and less funny.
I sure am glad I've started skipping to the end of green texts instead of reading the whole thing first.

you're probably going to be selling this shitmobile to some proper autistic carfag, so you know they'll check this shit.
replace it.

Cute fantasy you stupid faggot as cuck, let me guess shes getting BLACKED and you enjoy it

I hope someone cuts your dick off and feeds it to you as you sit naked, screaming and tied to a chair.

OP you glorious bastard. There's a small glimmer of hope for this place yet.

Florm'd

Full belly kek

Kek, right it's just getting interesting

Zozzled

Oh fuck

Just divorce and throw eggs on the boss' house.
A classic, always.

Hahahaha well played

hahahahahahhahahaifuckinghateyouhahahhaa
>well done OP. You got me.