Got a vacectomy yesterday. Ask me anything

Got a vacectomy yesterday. Ask me anything.

Vasectomy?? Wtf ever. Gotta snip snip.

Does it hurt?

Did you watch?

I got a vasectomy 2 and a half years ago......need to ask me anything?

Do u already have kids or are you preventing the biggest mistake to be made?

how much?

No need to ask anything. Hope your girl is worth it. If no girl go fuck like a rabbit but remember it's all russian roulette. Fuck too many awkward things and you might catch some case of exploding dick. Or just Syph or some shit. Goodluck sir.

Did you hear the sizzle when your tubes were cauterized?

Lol, yes. Bag of frozen peas on me now.

im 38 and thinking of getting one next year so my gf doesn't have to keep taking the pill, ive two kids i dont see and dont want anymore, shes got 3 kids and dont want anymore (neither of us wanted kids in the first place)

I tried not too. Saw him stitching on me like he's making a canvas army tent. Is it normal to have like 409 fucking stitches? I dont know.

How does it feel being less of a man than a trap now?

Yeah, been icing my shit but a buddy wants to go to the bar for a few hours.

Can i go up there and stand around and have a pop for a couple of hours without my balls swelling like grapefruits?

Also, no heavy lifting. But day 4 will be monday and i run a loader. Its rough riding as fuck. Am i gonna die?

The latter. May end up with a divorce over it but....

>30
>0 kids to my knowledge
>always been safe

Keep her on the pill, it controls her hormones a lot more, trust me. I done it so my mrs didn't have to keep taking the pill, come period time she's a fucking cow these days.
There's about 4 days she's happy and can't get enough of me but the rest she can get to fuck

Fuck it. Im happy for u. I wish i got one before i made 2 mistakes with one shot...

I got blue cross and blue shield insurence but havent met my deductable. $25 copay for conseltation and operation visit. So $50 + $475 for the ol snip aru. So $525 and i gotta go back in 60 and jizz in a cup. Probably abother 25 bucks and wtf the test cost. It may be covered in the 475. Whatever. 100k would still be worth not having a sheiking hellspawn and a wife even more pissy...

I had a vasectomy last year. Went back to work after 2 days out of boredom. I work in construction.

You'll be fine

thing is with my gf she has fibroids which cause her to bleed all the time pretty much since she been on the pill the last year, its only started to clear up, she was thinking about getting the coil but the way we fuck its bound to be an issue, im happy for a couple of weeks of discomfort.

I had 1 day off then went to work. I cut/build and install kitchens so its all heavy lifting from the 3mx2m boards to the finished units.
I ended up tearing something, could've been blood or could've been semen but it was like I had a 3rd ball for weeks while it dissolved back into my body. It wasn't that bad to be honest

Lol, thanks user. And i know the drill. Hopefully the old lady sticks around but im over the fighting. She can go or stay. I dont fucking care its to to her.

We been working on assets to get rich and should we chose in the diorce we can walk away debt free with cash to put down on another house or rent a place. Hopefully we split it like civil adults but we will see.

Not worried. I started at the bottom. I can start there again and climb twice as fast. ...and not have a wife up my ass.

I always wondered whats the purpose of this?

This. Its a hell of a lot fucking cheaper than having a fucking leech sucking u dry.

You are white I presume?

Oh yeah. Better yet he used the electric fence transformer from 1857 and nissed or i grounded out and got the fuck shocked out of me.

>litterally took a tazer to the inside of my ballsac.

Pic related.

Torture divice used.

golden.

It's not the bleeding that bothers me, doesn't stop us fucking or at least it never used to. These fucking moods of hers though......

Not OP, but it hurt like fucking hell when they were doing it. They got me fucked up on valium before, so even though it hurt, and I remember the pain, I didn't give a fuck.

niice! i also think about it, i fucking hate children.
happend sometimes that i had unsafe sex when i was drunk, but im only 19, so i dont know.. maybe i regret it later

I would get it done then. Hell, id keep her on the pill too.

It sucks but not as bad as you think. Dickhead pinched the hell out of my sac and the numbing shot was not pleasent. Hardly felt the rest of it. I have no regrets so long as nothing happens and it was a sucess

i guess that depends on the woman, my gf never has mood swings or anything like that, and yeah we've fucked regardless to and made some good messes, how old is your gf? mines 47 so getting close to the menopause but knowing our luck she wont get it until mid 50s

She's 37, she never used to have mood swings until she came off the pill

Pretty fucking good honestly. I got the sex drive of my teenage years and throwing away my rubbers was a day that will go fown in the history books. For me anyway.

My doctor was apparently not Dr Nick and did my procedure through incisions that were so small he didn't need to do any stitches. I just had to keep antiseptic ointment on them for a few days.

My only question is, Why? Its not like being infertile is the only way to not impregnate a girl

Jesus twins. Lol. Well grats anyway. I know few people that hate their kids. But fuck i just dont have the patience. And another human being puking on me makes my stomache churn.

Plus, i soent 3 months last year thinking i was gonna be a dad.

Then i got to bury my unborn child.

Fuck that ever again...

>rubbers
couln't your wife/girlfriend take the pill? Because if you fuck random sluts you should keep em

does sound like hormone imbalance it does effect all women differently, my kids mum used it as an excuse to be a cunt, next gf just got spots when period was approaching and current one who i plan on being with for keeps gets no effects at all

what pill does she take? im in the UK but i guess they are generic like most things, my kids mum and current gf took/take cerrazette

I learned from fucking a few girl's that you can't trust them to be on any contraception.
I've been with 5 women since I had the snip and 3 of those didn't tell me they weren't on the pill until a couple of weeks of fucking without a condom

It is, however, the most reliable and hassle free method. No pills, no calendars, no condoms, just fucking. While you're still trying to find that last condom that you know is around here somewhere, I've already nutted and thinking about a post-coitus snack.

Damn, sorry to hear. Miscarriage?

But if you're fucking random women I don't see why you still wouldn't need a rubber... Why should a girl take your word for it that you had a vasectomy? If you lie you can fuck them up and get them pregnant. Do you show them your medical records?

How can I get rich? Any tips?

It helps if you aren't a whore.

Yea they drive me fucking nutts . They are 3 now . they have ruined my home. They literaly break everything. They run around screaming snd do not listen. Now i see why people kill their kids and throw them out of cars.

Fucking great. Thanks user

>condoms
My girlfriend is on the pill and doesn't want to have kids anyways so haven't wore one of those in over a year

this one nut very fast, is that a side effect of vasectomy?

I've been meaning to get it done for a while.

Money isn't an issue since my government actually encourages men to get them and not only does it pro bono but actually pays us (about 15 USD converted, not much).

Got any tips? They have this thing called scalpel less vasectomy or something which isn't supposed to be a surgical procedure. How much does it hurt? And do they require you to get permission from your family or contact them or something? I really dont want anyone to know.

Getting cut?

No kids.

Keeps spearm from mixing with your jizz.

I now shoot blanks i hope

Vasectomies are easy if you follow aftercare instructions. I wish I could have gotten one at 18.

No kids, no regrets, no problems.

Yup

wanted to ask you as well Oh also do they ask you the reason for getting one? I'd rather keep that to myself.

What's it like only being half a man now?

I hate kids, and I won't have them. But fuck having a vasectomy. Some of the girls I fuck like the fact that I could get them pregnant, probably some weird fetish shit but its the same for me too. Being able to know you could probably nut inside a girl and accidentally get them pregnant is fucking hot to me. Never the less. Do what you need to anons. I just find it attractive to fucking know I can still fuck a bitch and I could get her pregnant anytime I wanted to.

Forgot pic.

Sorry. Disconnected to. Fucking isp...

>implying that you took a really long time to get ready for conception-free sex and everybody else was able to have wild, long, and uninhibited intercourse to satisfaction.

>implying that you are a dense motherfucker

The only upside to getting a vacectomy would be having tons of sex with women, they say their pregnant with your child, going on Maury and listening to:
YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER. Then slamming the vacectomy paperwork in her face...

Then doing a backflip

Lucky fuck.

They didnt give me shit. And wife was mad so i got to drive myself in a typhoon for 2 hours 1 way.

Theres a reason for everything i guess.

Good bro of mine had a kid 2 days ago and has a job interview. Needed vlean piss and i supplied it.

Yall think the numbing shots or anything will fuck it up for him?

>Some of the girls I fuck like the fact that I could get them pregnant

That's fine. Just get a vasectomy and don't tell anyone

"oh no, I couldn't help myself, are you on the pill? I hope you don't get pregnant"

mfw

I thought so to user. Just be safe and descide later. Lol, the doc asked me if i was sure. When i called they had info from my last address at dads house when i was 18. They said no then. I was like yeah asshole. I was sure 12 years ago now shut the fuck up and stab me in the sac!

Do you even medical?

I read about that. My insicions are small but got s lot of stitches. I considered going elsewhere but got 6 buddies went to this guy and no problems. 9 month waiting list. He knows his shit and i dont want just anyone slicing my sac open and fiddling around in there

Well it wasn't just a case of...
Me: I want a vasectomy
Doctor: OK

After I mentioned it the first time I had to give good reason why then I was seen again a few months later and asked pretty much the same questions, just to make sure it wasn't a passing phase that I would regret.
Why would you want to keep that to yourself? It's only a fucking doctor

>Oh also do they ask you the reason for getting one? I'd rather keep that to myself.

Just lie. Lies and truth are nothing but data.

To my knowledge we are exclusive. Married 2 years together for almost 15 and we 39 years old. She cant take the pill. Got high blood oressure and some nerve behind her eye swelling the docs cant figure it out yet.

Plus, i cant trust her to remember it.

>Why would you want to keep that to yourself? It's only a fucking doctor
all right, how good does the reason have to be? can it just be as simple as 'I never want to have kids'?

care to hook me up with a good lie? I cant think of anything

some background, I'm 27 and single (no girlfriend or wife) and have no illegitimate children (that I know of)

Had it done about 1.5 years ago. Now I have pain everytime my balls pull up from swimming or during sex. It's horrible, the cause is the scar tissue from the procedure being pressed against nerves when the testicles ascend.

If I could go back in time I wouldn't do it again.

Surgery again is my only option. Oh and the numbing agent didn't take the first time on my left side, so once he put the clamp on I about puked and he had to inject directly into the tube.

Lol, right.

Ive had unprotected sex 1 time and shit was cash. Thats all it took to knock her up too.

Her miscarrige was the worst thing to ever happen to us but i faked happy. I was terrified and mad about having a kid...

The worst part of my vasectomy was internal bleeding with a massively painful swollen right nut.

They fixed it, but my nut looks weird.

I'm impotent now but don't care because I can still rub my limp ruined penis.

Why?

Yeah. Thanks user. It was a lot worse than people let it off to be. Most just dont talk about it. We got a few blankets and toys for it that my wife wont let me get rid of and i cringe just looking at them. Its noce to know it will never happen again.

I got paperwork and medical records to back it up. Should i become single again i will wrap ot up for a long time

>unsafe sex
A vasectomy won't keep you from getting an STD.
Wear a condom, retard.

Well, i read rich dad poor dad and it changed my life. Say what you will about the author. That book is gold.

My biggest tip. Read.

Read all u can.

I started buying used oersonal finance books.

On top of that read up on how to increase your credit score. It is very important.

I hate reading but i read a book a week. When u run out of books and money, fucking read one again.

Dont give up and unless a rich person says "dont do that" dont fucking listen to them.

Btw im omw. Not rich. I have a few dog investments barely besting inflation and working on my 3rd house.

Just read. Dont stop studying and dont give up user.

Lol, jesus.

The way i see it both rubbers and the pill is 99% effective. So odds are youll have a pregnancy one out of 100 fucks. Using both i dunno the odds but its a lot higher.

Maybe. Its only been a day but i cannot get rid of this erection...

It varies by doctor. I dont know how much difference there is. But i got the knife. It feels about like someone squeezing the hell out of your nuts. For me just about bring you to your knees. But not quite. Unable to talk like ahahahahaha. Id say like 7-8/10 pain, but not for long. Once the numbing shots are in its a cakewalk. Just do what they say and plan a day or 2 with a few bags of frozen peas and some good television to watch and u good.

I cant remember. Maybe u can say i plead the 5th or make up another reason? I told the bitch flat out. I fucking hate kids and dont want any. She seemed shocked. Said i was fh first dude to come in she signed up to get cut that didnt have kids.

Said well, when can i get cut then biotch!

hehe

good goy

white man, go get sterilized, while Tyrone, Jamal, Ahmed, and Rico breed with your white women and destroy your race

Vasectomy is the ultimate self cuckoldry, right behind going full tranny.

>b-but I can fuck all I want nd dont have to worry bout child support

C U C K
U
C
K

Fucking glorious. Bag my wife on the side of the road or changing room or in my office or fuck all night long with no rubbers while shes tied to the bed and i chug gatorade...

>half a man

>call me when u 25 with 6 kids.

Lol

Well, not everyone is the same. Maybe youll be a great dad. Or maybe youll like having a kid and oaying child support while some bitch raises it? Who knows.

I only know me.

what did you get yesterday ?

Implying my 280lb+ fat ass with a metal plate and 8 screws can break physics and do a backflip... kek.

How about break out 2 flasks and start chugging jack?

see

No ;( kansas fag and i landed the job of a lifetime.

Drug test 2 times a month.

I dont want to chance it till im rich.

Probably raped or got aids or something user.

I for one would take the sacrifice and not pass on potentially life threatening illness.

If it hurt, why didn't you just get chemically castrated? That's a thing, right?

Thats what i said. Said i hate kids and got 5 sister in laws cranking them out forever. Then their kids will have kids and it will never end. They have a room in my house that is theirs for toys and sleepovers.

Why fucking add another and never get a break?

vasectomy is a disease in which you can't produce semen right? or is that something else

Hate hate haaaaate kids. I give up. I just dont have patience.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile without kids i will have stress free sex and finances to move to new zealand when the blacks take over anerica. Have fun with your 4 white daughters getting blacked.

>idiot...

Amputation is your only effective option.

My balls cut.

why not use condoms vasectomy is quite scary

Maybe, but i dunno. I just know all my buddys went to this dude. Why reinvent the wheel.

Plus, i think that makes your dick not work

vasectomy is a medical procedure, about the equivalent of tubes tied for women