Shareholders really feeling it

Shareholders really feeling it.

And people will still waste money on this new shit phone.

Kek its true

What are they bailing for?

No headphone jack

Because Apple is a dieing company who have lost their innovation. yet continue to think they know best, releasing shitty products and releasing software updates that make the older (more normal, functioning phones) run slower so that people are forced into buying newer models that are faster, but little do they know iphone 8 will be out in 1-2 years and iphone 6 will be as slow as iphone 4 is now

Oh did I mention accessories? Accessories accessories accessories.

NOT ACCESSORIES THAT ARE USEFUL AND WORK WITH OTHER ACCESSORIES ONLY ONES THAT WORK WITH APPLE BY APPLE FOR APPLE FIXED BY APPLE

FUCK APPLE

isolationism kills the apple

Good. Apple fucking sucks.

at least they have a really expensive, stupid fucking "ufo" building.
>settle in boys, we're going to be around for a long time, what could ever go wrong
kek

This is true.

bump

You don't have to buy it, no one is making you.

American school teacher here. A lot of school districts in the area have signed really sleazy deals with apple in the last few years. iPads for kids and things of that nature. School districts hemorrhage money into these programs as quality of education drops. I taught the same subject, at the same school, for the same grade level for 5 years, and noticeably saw a decline in the preparedness of students entering my class. I've moved to a private academy since. It makes our future look significantly less bleak.

its dropping not only because of apple shits but because of a possible interest rate hike in 1-2 weeks from now. This is affecting all stocks not just apple ones.

Apple hater here btw.

The company will recover, as much as any of us are awake to the borderline monopoly of apple the general public is too ignorant and cAught up in the moment to care about that shit. As for the dip I'm assuming this happens Everytime before the next iPhone release since the products get old by then anyway? So if anything it's an opportunity for more investors to hop on since the price is dropping. So either make your money on the come up or keep bitching and waiting for the company's inevitable demise

There won't be an interest rate hike the last jobs report was lower than expected

shorted it. sold out today, made 80k, hurray. made more cash than you hardworking fucks make in one year.

kek... 5 points? Like 5%? Pfft... might buy in.

OH NOES, 5 POINTS!!!!!!

This is normal Flux due to speculation, ping me when it hits sub 90s. (FYI when apple split stock it was at 100/share)

it looks like they may have split the share ?

Tell me when it drops to $0.10 a share, then I'm all in.

some members of the fed suggested today that there might be a hike, i think the market is reacting to that. Personally I've no idea what will happen.

Apple isn't "bad" per se.

Apple caters to people who need style/versatility and EXTREME ease of use all wrapped into one.

Are they selling facebook machines? eh sometimes.

Apples Logic Pro music program and many other products are very powerful and bring together a lot of desirable aspects. Hardware they make is limited because they want it to be seamless no matter what. You can't be seamless when you have all sorts of potential for customising and adding random features that can't be controlled easily

It's not about "no one is making you." Every applefag brings this up whenever we criticize your god. It just goes to show how immature you guys are.
If you as a company want to sell products and make money, you need to make products that people want to buy.

shut up applefag