I beat these tits up. maybe my proudest moment. OC content. enjoy

i beat these tits up. maybe my proudest moment. OC content. enjoy.

another

more

Holy fuck! Saaaaaaved

Those tits are fucking amazing, who is she?

You're a cowardly maggot, not fit to call yourself a man.

Ex from earlier this year. The tits were in fact amazing. Face..not so much. Who wants more?

Nice. More?

She asked me to do that you dumb fuck.

why did you do this? I don't get it

Nice, show face.

We all do user

retard

She liked to be spanked and smacked around. So I did it. Not hard to figure out.

any beat up pussy pics?

Keep em coming if you've got em.

I only wish i could have seen it while it happened. There's little better than hurting a woman's sensitive parts

Here.

>OC content

You fucking retard OP.

i thought summer was over

i think people are still posting summer original content content

Not that bad tbh, now more body pleas.

how is that shit even possible

She's small but has big tits.

You fucking negro

>OC = Original character

Get your shit right and don't be a smartass.

Now let kind op post more stuff.

Where did those titties go? Wtf

ugh, this is like butterface but so bad it cancels out the body being good

Damn, she literally has perfect tits, why did you leave her(or whatever happened)?

Careful OP, cunt can ask you to beat her tits but cunt can also claim victim status. Right now, you are outside of jail at her pleasure alone. You need to disappear from this woman's life quietly. I recommend you find a means to make this cunt politely want to leave you. She may use these pictures against you one day and you will be fucked.

Original Content
you sonic fanboy fuck

OC does not mean that...

0/10 b8

this user gets it
you'd have to go through a ton of shit either way if she does

i want more of her face

Yeah, she's tiny. I had no idea her tits were secretly big until it was showtime.

You don't have to say content after you say oc ya fuckin quack. Oc stands for original content

Google is a great tool

Story? What left those marks? Just hard slaps? Punches? You use any tools? How'd she take it? Please tell me she cried through it

I makes me sad. I don't think I could even play a role as a violent fuck if begged to. My libido has hit the floor. I suppose I should be happy you two have found each other.

is that the jew from big bang theory?

Bite marks, slapping, pinching. Nothing crazy. She didn't cry, she loved it...

is she a feminist?? i get that vibe from her

I had an ex like this once, she tried to get me arrested once said I beat her around. I had sex tapes that proved she was a freak in the bed. Case was dismissed and she was charged with perjury. It ruined my life for a very long time, until the truth came out, still people think I am some kind of rapist, once you are charged for something even if you aren't convicted it is on your record forever. If I could give you some solid advice, get the fuck outta there and fucking fast before you piss her off or she wants attention.

Friendo Steve approves

Long stupid story, and yeah they were nice!

had a fat girl I fucked once. she started calling all the time like we were going steady. When I set her straight she told everyone I raped her. Thank god nobody believed it.

u ever regret it?

did you get to abuse her face much?

Dating her? No The rough sex? No.
No, that's a little too far for me TBH

i mean leaving her

It was mutual.

looks like someone already got to that face, Ouch!

Jewish. Gross. Cut the tits off and throw them in the fireplace.

>OC content
>original content content

fucking moron

Not jewish...