What's b smoking tonight? Pic related is mine. Brittfag so don't ask me strain. Also general stoner thread?

What's b smoking tonight? Pic related is mine. Brittfag so don't ask me strain. Also general stoner thread?

I never new ditch weed was a specific strain

But then again your a britfag

Goddamn that herb looks awful...oh well.

Little do you know my friend, hold on I'll get a nicer pic

Got me some delicious moby dick to succ on today at some point, and some white kush for the night.

S'gonna be fun lads.

Got some girl scout cookie, my first time trying it and it's quite nice. Not too heady which is perfect for me.

Garbage weed thread? Glad I live in Cali...

Dry it some more

got me some dank shit right here

sick trichage

Smoking on this super dense dub, the big bud weighs 3grams, I have no idea what it's called

Santa Maria

Hey OP im in london and looking for a good dealer, any tips?

Christ, you Brits know nothing about curing/storing weed. That bud looks like it could have been at least decent, but whoever sold it to you (or just you) had no idea how to seal it so that it doesn't become completely dry. Get a mason jar or a snap-on jar to keep the air out, so that it can stay damp.

source: smoked weed for 8 years, but recently quit because I'm an adult with responsibilities and a future

whhhhaaaat

horrible trim job, what the fuck is this

doesnt even look fully grown

yea just hit up my main man daniel: 07828596551 is his number. just ask for the bob marley extra crispy and he'll hit you back in 5.

The contrast between Brit weed and Murica weed makes me want to kill myself. I've spent probably like £5k on weed the past 5 years and only about 10% of that weed looked even close to high grade, although some of it does look shit but gets you ripped - BUT STILL I WANT MY BUDS TO LOOK SEXY AND BE CONSISTENTLY HIGH GRADE FAK

Gross

Thanks bro, Does he deliver near canary wharf?

rolling up as we speak

Dutchfag here, pic is from a month ago

Currently takin a shit but during the day today it's Critical Kush and then around 6pm I'll switch over to Snuken. Trying to find the perfect strain for pain

yeah he's in wembley so probably a 40 min drive.

The dense buds from Australia

I live in Florida do you think I'd be able to get a good harvest from an autoflowering seed if I plant it today?

Got it! Enjpy your smoke

I recently started using it medicinally and found out those jars are perfect, I got one for each strain I get, and am wondering if there's any you know of to give me an insane body stone but leave my mind near full capacity?

Low THC high CBD is the best you're gonna get.

Edibles will help.

Vaping CBD E-liquid will help hugely

>body stone
indica strains are notorious for body highs

>medicinally
you mean to temporarily escape reality?

Indica/Sativa is meaning less and less fam. IK what you mean by saying that but it's more logical to talk about actual THC:CBD ratios or %s

My body lacks an enzyme due to a genetic disease, so I'm unable to absorb opiates, and thanks to this disease, I'm also in near agony all day, so I got my medicinal card earlier this year.

Nigga that's not OP, I'm op. You bout to get robbed. Also no I'm not from London sorry mate

>fam
KYS

Not the dude you replied to but I found that OG Kush was pretty relaxing while having minimal effects on the mind. Great for my insomnia, too.

Alright thanks man. I make a salve and cookies out of it currently as well as have a dry herb vaporizer, just getting used to it all

kek

>tfw hoping my dealer will come through for me
>tfw have to go out and sell some aciid later

Alright thanks man, I'll check it out, see if my dispensary has it

no. cbd is non psychoactive. which means its not going to do anything to the high. youd still be talking about sative/indica if you were looking for a strain to give you a full body high, not thc/cbd %.

BOY THAT IS SOME DITCH-ASS-WEED I TELL YOU WHAT

Hate you right now.
My man's on holiday till Monday... only get it off this 1 dude because he grows himself and has some fucking mental crossbreed strains.

Got some Critical Mass off him the other week, blew my tits off.

Gonna have to stick to drinking K Cider tonight ennit.

Firstly checked
Britfag too, where you from? leeds here
This is what I got its apparently 'blues'

How much you pay?

>Christ, you Brits know nothing about curing/storing weed.

I will smoke son strawberry cough and watch Amadeus again, and then play some borderlands 2 and frisbee with my dog, shit will be awsome, forever alone mode

You've just got to know the right people.
I've lived in England all my life and more or less always been able to get the most potent shit that is easily comparable to medicinal American ganj.

Honestly American shit is shit. Canada is the way to go. Try nuken if you wanna be floating yet functional all day.

Just outside of Northamptonshire, same thing for me atm man, mans on holiday, his supplier grows, so I'm stuck with my bad looking weed, it's not half bad tho

sounds fun user, smoking with your girl ain't as fun as you think so don't sweat the alone part. Just enjoy

Just toked a bowl, got an edible in the toaster oven

Almost 10 grams

Fucking sexy

smoking some c99 X cannatonic

except i'm vaping cause I don't smoke anymore.

This.

Bought weed from a dispensary in Toronto and it's so nice. Hell, some dispensaries will even ship to you in the mail, and all you need is ID to prove you're 19+.

Can't wait for legalization.

I wasn't expecting to be this erect today, but hot DAMN

I just got done working on a farm in Cali.
It was magical. Got to take some home.

Why blud?

CBD isn't psychoactive?? Thanks for that doctor, but it does bind to certain receptors that THC binds to reducing some of the symptoms (or as we call it, personality of the high) ... google it bruh CBD is one of the most important cannabinoids when it comes to what the high is like, because it reduces THCs ROAs

When I hit the wrong post number, sorry man ily

>Gonna have to stick to drinking K Cider toniight ennit.

Hahahah fuckin K cider, ya bastard! I can't drink that shit without adding something like blackcurrant concentrate

>recently quit because I'm an adult with responsibilities and a future
>still posts on Sup Forums

Love you too homie

Vaping some j1 before work

Yeah I get mine shipped to me as well

Arizer Air master race

My thread is dying.

My niggy

I've never tried vaping,how it is compared to smoking bongs?

It doesn't hit you as hard as fast, it sort of creeps up on you. That being said, you get so much higher off so much less. Definitely worth it IMO.

I had one and sold it. Mostly used my silver surfer at home

Lots of people hate it because they don't see clouds of smoke. And most vaporizers under 100$ suck. So most people have bad experiences.
They get you fucking blown if done right.

Austrian checkin in

Anyone here tried The Clear yet? Thinking of picking up a pen and 350 mg cart for it but I'm unsure of how long it would last me.

Vapes man... Tut tut tut.

Smoking this for 50 euro, already smoked 3 je (fr)

I'd smoke but I got chemical damage to my lungs.

grow cbd strain with the least thc %

That's fair enough man, my bad

No worries. Always wondered what the difference is between smoking and vapong tho. I've had edibles and concentrates(Phoenix tears).
Vaping works fastest and longest but tears hit me like a truck full of cement

Stfu Spiderman. You still live at home

making space cakes

GOT RIBENA FAM.
Shit's fucking rancid by itself hahaha.

Its not that bad but next time cut it better and dry it some more

Yo I'm just outside of Northamptonshire too.
Where you at?
Rugby here famalam.

Tried moving out got sacked for going work stoned, no job= no money, ( have a new job now dw)

What the other guys said.

I'd also add that every vape is individual they go to different temperatures, some dont heat as thoroughly, some heat nice and thoroughly cough arizer air cough and volcanos).

A normal weed vape will get you higher than the exact amount of the same weed in a bong, vapes really start to shine when you're adding crystals, concentrates, etc sandwiched inbetween actual bud. Nothing better than a 25% crystal 75% weed vape, gets you lit as a motherfucker (I only use about $20-30 a week though so ... your mileage will vary!)

mataro blue strain has a high cbd:thc ratio
but there are no strains that are cbd only which would give you medicinal effects without psychotropic.. i think some companies manufacture cbd pills, though

Fuckin damn right it is, almost as bad as the White X ciders, liftin shit

Smoking is better imo, you feel it go down as you take it back, it's just nicer to smoke, I feel

From my dispensary

You cant really "escape" reality by smoking weed

Yeah your weed looks poor mate - and this is cheese for me

Nice. I'm moving away from butter in my edibles.
The following works better for thc/cbd absorption.
Refined coconut oil, lecithin.
( spearmint/peppermint /lavender if you want to make a topical cream for joint pain and muscles).

Don't forget to decarbon your bud or wax at 225f degrees before mixing and warming the coconut oil.

I'm more worried about being functional. As long as I can carry on my day without being couch locked my happy

2€ well spent.

Don't go to work high if you can't handle it.

Canola/Rapeseed oil is amongst the very best for it, I remember reading some research into it and it just edged over the other usual high fat things. It was on NCBI if you wanna look for it :)

That's some schwag shitdick weed

Babbys first buds xD

Finnish fag here smoking some pineapple chunck. 10/10 nice indica strain and cery strong works for a ol'time stoner