Wwyd thread. Post pictures of girls you know and anons say what they'd do to them

Wwyd thread. Post pictures of girls you know and anons say what they'd do to them

well this is turning out as planned

girl on right kind of looks like riley reid

she's done some modeling

want more?

I guess not

chick on the right, Kirsteen, works with prisoners, teaches them media skills, wwyd to her?

her titties

chick in the middle

I'd have her ride me on the pickup in the 2nd pic, wearing nothing but the hat in the first pic.

anyone?

pull her into an alley and pull her tits out. pinch and pull her nipples and slap her tits, hard, until they're visibly bruised. grab her by the hair and smash her face into the wall, then while she's dazed grab up the back of her skirt and push her harder into the wall. spank her extremely hard until her ass is bright red and she is screaming, then grab her hair again and turn her back around throw her onto her knees, then gag her on my cock, making sure her blood and tears get on it and in her mouth, then use her blood as lube as I rape her ass. cum in her asshole then punch her in the back of the head and leave her there.

pay her $200 to let me lick her asshole and jerk off on her butt.

Fuck her in the dumper, in the dump bed.

gag her on my cock as roughly as I have to until she has tears and her dark, dark mascara is extremely runny and she has snot blowing out her nose. Hold her eyes open as I jizz into them. Piss on her face to clean it off.

Fuck yeah, user.

You got any more? You got any nudes of her?

let the magic forest faeries have their way with her, pretty sure that's what she wants.

come up behind her and yank her backpack halfway off and tighten the straps so her arms are pinned, then pull her stop down, then just leave her like that.

fucked by doggo

I'd ride her during a cross-Europe train ride and have the neighbors in the next compartment hear us.

Leaked nudes, plowed while high

Plenty more, no nudes

That can be arranged...

bitch is clearly high on something. probably wait until she passes out, then finger her ass, play with her tits, and jerk off on her face.

What would you do to my mom?

Nice trips!

Any of her pulling down that top?

those are some saggy-ass tits. not that that's a bad thing, I love me some saggy tits. I'd probably tie her naked to a sawhorse at the waist, then bind her wrists and tie them to the ground so her tits sagged forward. I'd make them gently sway and see how long they moved on their own.

get her a less blurry face

Do your worst

Tell her to keep her head still while I'm taking pictures down her top

pay her $50 to watch me jerk off, then offer her another $100 to let me cum on her belly. cum on her face instead.

your mom has fake tits. you know that, right?

Yea? And?

Thanks user. I'd suck those things and fuck her in that wooded area back there.

Friends Gf. She's sweet.

next time I saw her I'd apologize and swear it was an accident, and make it up by giving her $100 for nothing. then offer her some drinks. bring her to my hotel, get her drunk, make out, offer her $50 to let me eat her pussy. make her cum. get my dick out and kiss up her body. before she knows what's going on slide it in and fuck her until I nut inside her. pull out and make her clean my cock off with her mouth.

You ever flirt with her? She with you?

I'd kiss her deeply and make out with her.

I'd fuck her throat until she pukes on me

I'd tell her that her BF's creepy friend was posting her pics online.

i'd pull up that dreass and rub my cock on her cunt before pushing in

Nice outfit. I'd fuck her in the ass while screaming in German then make her call me your name while I nut in her eye, then make her lick her own shit off my cock.

I'd tell her to post more revealing pics.

Have her fucked in a warehouse by two German Shepards while I film the whole thing and upload it to internet

She's your slut

she looks boring as fuck.

Fuck her good

Nah, she's nice to me though. I feel guilty at times whenever I think about her getting plowed by my mate.

I'd rape her when my herpes sores are open

Shoot her in forehead. Fuck bullet hole until I cum in her brain

wait until she finishes a 10 mile run in 90 degree heat, then eat her asshole out.

She's a massive slut

This peaks my interest

the two are not mutually exclusive.

let me guess, she's a huge slut but she won't touch your peepee, right?

anyone wanna take my GF out in NYC?

funny, because this doesn't peak mine.

wait until she's grown her pubes out, then fuck her and cum on/in her pubes. don't let her clean it up, and once it's good and dry she can get dressed and go about her day. do this every day for a week (without showering), then send her home to her bf/husband for him to eat her out.

taking someone out in NYC usually means an unhappy ending, does it not?

I'd introduce her to her biological father, Mr. Ed.

I'd make her pregnant, then after 8 months, I'd punch her right in the fucking uterus.

I'd put her back in the stable and try and figure out how she got out...

hol' mah dick, or else she bout to be abolutely destroyed.

want my cock deep between those lips, grab her ass bend her over my knee spank it, then get behind and fuck her

It's a trap!

Moarr

Kek

no you moron, THIS is a trap

There's a lot more if you keep going

for your mom...

Nope. I've fucked her myself.