Drug of choice?

Drug of choice?
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sertraline#Sexual_side_effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's some frosty weed, OP

pic related

While sugar can be addictive it's not really a drug.

goopy piss?

If that's heroin, good for you that's some fire ass shit. If that's coke, I'm so sorry. That's like maybe 10% pure.

Also my DOC is mescaline.

MDMA is great, but only occasionally. Feel too drained the day after.

Shrooms is definitely my favorite though. Similar euphoria as MDMA, but I feel a lot more creative, and it lasts longer. Never hallucinated, but it does make music more intense to listen too

Smoke weed everyday, so don't even think of it as a "drug" anymore than cafine.

Alcohol. Beer, wine, whisky, gin

I'm a terrible drunk too. Obnoxious wanker. I think it's hilarious.

I also go through a handle of this every 2-3 days. My life is so classy.

LSD, it's cheap, safe, and just a good experience.

can't decide between 2c-b, mdma, and lsd

sweet jesus how. Even when I was fullblown alchy I haaaaaated burnetts. Taste like microwaved throwup and hits ya with the hangover while you're still buzzed. You must be younnnng to pull that shit off

LSD without a doubt. Psilocybin a close second. If acid were readily available I'd be completely fucked. Only thing I can't resist with any degree of responsibility.

ever had a bad trip on shrooms? that shit bad

shrooms. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Like any good adventure, it will surely involve euphoric highs and devastating lows. I'm 180lbs and still trip hard on less than an eigth.

LSD or MDMA, combined with some nitrous.
Gonna try both together later this year.

Dutch?
These are really common between me and my friends.

Where can i find mescal

Yargle targle
>sage

I'm old enough to admit that I don't actually like drinking (I can tolerate beer and wine to be social), just being drunk. I find Burnetts to have the best smoothness/no-flavor to cost ratio, and doesn't get me fucked up too fast.

Cocaine

cat piss

Not once, and I've done them quite a bit. Only drug to give me a bad trip was salvia. That shit sucks. Thankfully, only lasted about 10 minutes, then you feel completely sober.

>I'm old enough to admit that I don't actually like drinking
Nah just a way for you to feel validated in your alcoholism.

Why not just shove vodka tampons in your ass then pussy?

wow you where lucky m8
I tripped really bad once on lsd it leasted for 8 hours or so

Heroin for sure.

I'm not too deep where I am sucking dick for a dub, but I know ill get there eventually. I can't wait! :D

No. I own up to my alcoholism. I just don't like the way most booze tastes, the same as people not liking cilantro or liver. I can occasionally enjoy a very bitter dark beer, but I find most liquor, especially all brown liquor, too sweet.

Continuing this post.
I did however scrape some residue off of my straw for a mini buzz. Felt it for all of 5 minutes.

Waiting for my slow ass dboy.

Jenkem

A tie between acid and weed.

How'd you start? did you just dive in, or was there initial fear of needle drugs?

this

i was basicly glued to my couch for 5-6 hours tripping way to hard on shrooms, starting to freak out eventually as i thought i ate poisonous shrooms and was about to die.

you can snort or smoke heroin

Legal cacti like San Pedro and Peruvian torches. It's not a "fun" drug, it's enjoyable but it might teach you a lot. Do it alone.

Stop now, your life will suck in a little while trust me. I got to the point of selling myself. I stole, robbed, did whatever I could to make money. Dropped to 140 lbs from my normal 200 for a 6 foot 3 guy who's wide built it was nuts. Just stop please

I'll never do salvia again, it wasn't a bad trip but a giant Salvia plant appeared in the midst of the chaos and told me to not venture into it's realm again. When a giant plant tells you to fuck off you listen . I figured a lot of stuff out about me though in retrospect. Part of it was I was a spine on like an urchin thing with tons of people that were me on each spike as it began rolling, in real life I flopped on the floor as it was rolling and eventually the urchin thing burst open to reveal the plant.

it's a waste, nothing compares to it pumped into your vein

what drug gets people the horniest?

shrooms are nothing like mdma... why you need to lie on the interwebs?

What is ?

On it right now, can't agree more

Endone while drinking in my experience, with Methcathinone a close second but completely different at the same time.

wax.
this nigga dabs.

Stuck between coke and mdma

Amphetamine.
Mainly because I buy it for around 4€/g.

The fuck is wax (scotfag)

DXM. The majority of people haven't experienced it and literally the ONLY reason people call it shit is because you can buy it legally. I've done lots of shit but man DXM is the fucking best.

deez nutz

I prefer mescaline, but shrooms are starting to become a new favorite.

>Drug of choice?
my imagination

Lucky, I've been clean for a month and moved towns so have no connects or money right now. Dying for a nice fat line. Once I get my first paycheck probably gonna go lurk around the local methadone clinic and try to score

It's shit because it's a dirty high and it can straight up kill you.

Yea it can kill you if you're a moron. The powdered version that is literally just dxm hbr powder is actually safe. I don't chug or take pills anymore it's all about that powder baby. Don't talk shit about what you don't know.

don't listen to this nerd. Mescaline is definitely the drug to take in the company of many people with very noisy music playing.

Pure mescaline yes, from the cactus no, there's other alkaloids in it and downing cactus soup makes you not want to be around people as you vomit after an hour or so

fishscale rocks

>Reply
Xannax because weed isn't a drug imo. No more bars for a while though.
>teardrop.jpeg

Heroin + Coke (Speedball)
Methamphetamine
Sarcasm
Progressive House & Techno

How else would you deal with this fucking life?

Ecstasy , what is that shit ????

Spanish fly as said by bill cosby

Coke nd md atm bro

Too much Coke over the past few days, but Coke.

Lsd for the body load + patterns.
Or dmt, nothing like putting reality in a bucket of water and repeatedly stabbing it in the head.

Any people that like dxm?

This guy knows

My bad salvia trip involved everyone else's faces disappearing, like they had no features combined with the feeling of drowning in quicksand. So yeah, fuck that stuff.

I do, I love it!
Here in Australia we only have syrup but the robittusin is a pretty safe bet.
First time I did it I didn't wait the full 3 hours and I accidentally the rest of the bottle. Wasn't great that time around.

i love them. Fantastic, long lasting body high, and everything you do feels exciting. Like i can sit for an hours listening to music, or go for long walks with my camera. Would use constantly if it were easy to get like weed.

Any opiate, although my favorites are OxyContin and Vicodin. I just love oxys, you chew one up in the morning and are literally high as fuck all day. Vicodin is still great too tho.

Concentrated THC

Coke has never done it for me. I can see the appeal, but too much time spent doing the drug vs. actually enjoying it. I feel great for about 10 minutes, then all i can think about is doing more coke.

Ecstasy

fuck yeah shovenpucker

LSD or Cocaine if I had lots of money.

Fucking around with dried amphetamine paste and not so sure how I feel about it.

LSD for sure my favorite

Cocaine defo, hippiescums. Hope r y have a terrifying trip.

yeah, probably X or MDMA, but they can make it difficult to cum, and not always in a good way. Sort of like Zoloft dose, if you're familiar. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sertraline#Sexual_side_effects

I did it, only think i couldcthink about is getting some pussy

Did this one, good MDMA

MXE
Sadly isn't available here anymore

That's how some of my friends are. I can do it and be fine for much longer than they can. Coke is good though if it's not cut with a bunch of shit

Acid is by far my favorite, but definitely not what I do the most often. I trip about once a month, drink daily, and smoke every day or two.

is that weed?

yes, it's a marijuana

too bad it doesnt stay that way

>MXE
Second to that
>Lost my driving licence
>Lost my job and career
>had to move
Would do MXE again at any moment 5/5

shit lier

>southamerican fag here
>live in the south andes area that's well known for being a san pedro, peyote and alucinogenous shit
>done san pedro 2 times and hang around with people who done it like more than 10 times
>first recomendation it's not being alone
>1 guy should be sober to control the trip and stay alert to anyone who may do stupid things
>it's an ok drug but too much reflexive and not as much enjoyable as shrooms

the only thing that faggot told u was true is that u feel like shit after vomit... but that's when the things get interesting

drug of choice? Marijuana. Favorite drug to do on the regular? Amphetamine. Favorite drug in general? MDMA and MDA.

Kratom?

I normally try to stick to weed.(don't really like it thou) I have problems where I have to go to the gym and exercise to go to sleep. If I miss gym I normally stay away untill I go. Longest period of time I've been awake for is 9 days.

I always have way to much energy people at the gym always ask me what preworkout out I'm taking. I avoid caffine.

Took some mdma at a party with like 10 other people on it. Didn't really effect me in anyway because I'm always trying to get pumped at party's.

Caffeine is my favorite drug. Large double double everymorning before I inject my crokodil

>Xan

Any suggestion on how to get a hold of it?

Pot is my favorite, because you can abuse it and the only consequences are that you turn into a lazy piece of shit. I smoke it too much, though. Trying to cut back.

A close second is booze. I know a lot of drug users shit on alcohol but I honestly love the high of being slightly drunk. All of my anxiety disappears.

Tripped on acid and shrooms a few times. Fucking awesome but also really scary at a few points, my anxiety issues didn't help.

Done coke too. It's fun but not worth the money. And I felt like my coke use (every weekend my first year of college) started to take a toll on my mental health, as I'm already not a very mentally healthy person.

uhhh, go to the doctor. They literally hand it out like candy. Tell the you work at a call center and you extremely anxious and upset. 5 minutes later they'll be writing you a script for benzos.

I want to try acid or shrooms. But scare that I might Psycho on it.

If someone I know touches meth. I completely remove them from my life. Same with oxy abuse. I call people out all the time if they are fucked up

live in the US, appears to be legal in, just now hearing about it, explain more please

My sisters Dog is on xan. The vet prescribed it for her dog. Was expensive as fuck she ended up buying it from China for a 1/4 of the price.