Any US bros married to foreigners?

Any US bros married to foreigners?
My Chinese girlfriend and I have been on a long distance relationship for two years and we both agree that China is a shit country and we want to get married for her citizenship. Now, I know it's not a simple process, but after getting the K-1 visa, approximately how long would it take for the greencard to be approved so she can find a job?

Thats pretty disgusting bro

why not jusr sponsor her?

*just *

How about you find someone in your own country and stop bringing over people who don't actually care about you! Give it 1 year she's gone

This. Also what flag is that in the picture

dude i'm pretty shore that flag turned into a curtain on my screen

I'm not even native to this country but I'm taking full advantage of my status as a citizen and I want to give her the same advantages I have. I didn't tell her I was a citizen until a year after we met. I see her about two months out of the year so at least I know she likes me as much as I like her. Plus, she's got her own plans to continue her education and fuck she makes me happy.

That's what I plan on doing in about a year for now if it all works out well. We're just curious about how long it would take to get the green card after filing it in so she's able to work and help with the bills/ save for traveling.

Never get married for citizenship, it never ends well.
My wife is from a wealthy country in Europe, Denmark a country where they are richer than us, so I know it was a big sacrifice for her to leave all that behind. I'd always be paranoid if I had one that was from a shitty country. How can you live forever wondering whether she married you for you or citizenship?

sponsor her. buy her a roundtrip ticket if you're unsure about it. stop wasting monies unless gambling someone else's life away makes you feel like brohimbo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you just need a fucking puppy. deal with it.

Around a year until she enters the US, like 3 months after that to get dhs approval for a job

We're planning on her to visit me next summer. I read that if I write an invitation letter it makes the process smoother for her to get a visa. I visited her for 2 months in China and it all worked out well, hopefully if she can make it to me next year it'll all work out well, too. Now we planned on getting married 2 years from now so yeah, she'll get a round trip ticket next year and hopefully we can travel around United States. It's my turn to show her around where I live I guess.

Thanks! This is a long process.

Very long. Depends also on her local consulate. Could be longer or way shorter. Prepare to be frustrated with uscis

I'm a foreigner married to an american, and if the first thing that gets thrown in as a reason for marriage is citizenship then don't do it. She doesn't love you, and you two will get divorced and fucked in divorce court two years from now when she getsher permanent greencard.

>chinese
why choose the worst one?

Also, can't get approval unless you get married

Because I'm not a white master race.