Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums..

As a non-American, I'm curious about something.
I hate the ebony culture just as much as the next guy and truly believe that a blackening neighbourhood is doomed.
But as a white person, without your hate towards black people (not stating that it's unjustified) distracting you from your honest and true opinion, do you feel like black people in the USA are actually worse off than white people?
And I don't mean black people diminishing themselves with the whole 'fugg y'all whitez', but I mean, if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That being, he/she succeeds in life, goes to college, becomes a scientist etc

I have a black Aunt who was decently high up the corporate ladder at Fox.
So... No. Not really.

No, in fact most minorities get special treatment.
I'd prefer it if no one got special treatment.

I see, but I believe it also depends if they're from a family that has always tried to keep up to certain standards. If she's from a rich family, ofcourse, she'll be okay. But if she's from the Bronx or w/e, then I respect that. Not that I respect people from higher standard families, though.

Meaning, I respect someone getting out of that ghetto lifestyle to improve and stop being a fucking monkey.

Exactly. Money is the class system. It's not race.

Anyone can do anything as long as you work hard enough, I'd honestly say that Blacks have a higher chance at being successful than whites, because of Things like scholarships and "Diversity"

It's a choice, they choose to be an educated black or a ghetto nigger.

Being impoverished is no excuse for chimping out all the time. West Virginia is full of poverty and guns but you don't hear about a shooting there every day. Because its mostly white folk and even backwoods hillbillies can behave like sensible people.

No matter what way you slice it, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime.

the urge for cultural diversy is a cancer

No, in fact they'd have a better chance of making it up in the world solely because they're black.

Yes but for socioeconomic reasons. On paper they are better off than whites but due to the cancerous ghetto culture that has it's roots in the emancipation of the African Americans and the quality of public services and education in poor areas many are left severely disadvantaged. If when the slaves where freed the slave owners property was divided among the freed slaves after the civil war and segregation was never a thing on paper to begin with we wouldnt be in the situation rite now. Also all freed slaves should have been given a free ticket to wherever they wanted to leave to and a the funds to do so. They should have also set aside a chunk of the country as a independent African state with direct access to the ocean.

To late for that now though. The best we can do at this point is damage control.

The issue is incredibly complicated, so simple answers are worthless. But here are some thoughts and things to consider.

PT1

>Asians are rarely included in racial discrepancy arguments, because in America asians blow white people out of the water in every aspect - income, education, etc. Black people sit consistently at the bottom of those charts.

>Claims of "institutional racism" is overblown, it's highly local where racism exists. Some areas ARE full of racist (see: the south), shit back water white people, but most places aren't.

>Victim mentality in the black community is holding them back, as are the crusaders on the progressive left. MLK did revolutionary work to gain equal rights, not equal results. There is no such thing. It is not racist to make observations. In many cases, affirmative action and selective, race-quota acceptance at universities hinders black people even more by taking unqualified black students and putting them into extremely rigorous programs which they are not prepared for. see the dropout rates of black students at top tier US schools for example.

>Another thing that makes it nearly impossible for a lot of white people to take blanket "every white person is racist" claims seriously is that most white people in the US aren't racist in the first place. Only the older generations harbor those sentiments anymore, if at all.

>Black people can say incredibly racist things and no one raises an eyebrow. AKA if you're white, you're probably a racist, but if you're black, you can be racist as fuck and no one cares because black people are disenfranchised, therefore they CAN'T possibly be racist, right? Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are the supposed "new civil rights leaders" who are all xenophobic, racist, terrible people. I am not sure how that is lost on so many people on the left.

Exactly.
"Diversity" shouldn't exist.

> ebony culture

quads have spoken

yeah i meant diversity, thanks.
also,
>checkt

Nah, the privilege doesn't come from being white, its all about where your born, and to whom your born.

I go to a School in a super rich, Jewish, Liberal town and there is this one black girl who always complains about white privilege and how blacks can't be racist. Doesn't see the irony of complaining about privilege while wearing Ugg boots and drinking Starbucks.

Maybe in some states i could see this being a thing, but for the majority, no. People for the most part dont give a shit about skin color, just personality, education, attitude.

southern niggers are worse than northern niggers
RaHoWa

They're held back by other niggers. If they do good in school they're not cool and trying to be white, and get beat up by other nigs

Lynch niggers

Really? I mean, is that really a thing? I've heard about 'trying to be too white' but, are they really that goddamn retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak
Here you go mate. Its long but worth the watch.

Diversity exist because white ppl dont know how to sell to black ppl so companies are missing out on potential profit but they first need someone whos qualified to hire but from the same hood to sell them shit. its really that simple

I can actually say that I have experienced this special treatment for black people. Affirmative action if you will.

For my high school job I worked at Hollister. It was a very simple job and I'm a decent looking guy. But one day my manager, a white woman, came to me and asked if I knew of any black people who would want to work there. I said no, not really. She then told me that "we really need black people to work here so the company doesn't seem racist."

It's not that anyone of color can't work hard and move up in the American world, it's just that they choose not too and because their culture is self destructive and prevents them from wanting those sort of things.

And we're back to the conclusion that in general, black people are more often guilty of discrimination (ie acting out of racist beliefs) than white people.

i dont see how you came to that conclusion
please explain
afterall isnt "diversity" a white solution
it wasnt black people who came up with it...
you mad cuz they are playing the cards they were delt?

Diversity is a left-winged solution to stop feeling guilty towards black people. The white man's walking on eggs while the black man's able to say whatever the fuck he wants.
That is a manifestation of general discrimination towards white people.

thats the surface layer
each party is there to assist corporations
it is widley known in the business world that it is better to have minorities on deck to sell to other minorities to capture more market share and drive out competition
maybe you need to wake up

nigger

>you don't hear about a shooting there every day

Nevertheless there probably is one.

I'm third generation American and 100% Irish by blood. My grandfather used to get the shit beat out of him for being Irish. Every generation in America, my family has gotten twice as wealthy. And now Irish people are just considered normal. I guess all white people are just considered the same these days.

I agree with user, its not so much about color as about where you landed in the caste system of society. You got rich blacks, and poor blacks, same as white, asian, mexican, its all about where you popped up in the socioeconomic cycle.

Theres richs nigs in the same gated community with all the white folk, but theres 2x the amount of poor nigs and white trash in the projects and the trailer parks.

Work Hard and Overcome, thats the difference.

I live in an economically depressed white-trash city (Longview, WA) Population similar to Compton CA and Camden NJ. We average about three murders a year. This area is just as poor but less hardcore murder and assault. Why?

yes they legitimately do have it worse.

but they've only themselves to blame. their acceptable standards of living are lower.

the american black timeline:

brought over as captive slaves
>not allowed to do anything other than what they're told
freed during the civil war
>freed, but not equal, still not allowed to participate economically or socially in america
from the time they were freed, til the time MLK made them legally equal, they were treated as second class citizens (not unlike many other immigrants). and their only path to success was through cheating the system in some way. sears and roebuck obviously wasn't going to hire any niggers in 1928, so they had to figure out other ways to make ends meet. usually drugs, gambling, prostitution, theft etc etc...
criminal life was their heritage for 100 years. they learned to aspire to it and idolize it.

now that they've been legally "equal" for about 50ish years they haven't grown out of their criminal past. they still idolize a criminal life, and still cheat the system whenever they can. because that's the heritage we as white people allowed them to create for themselves. and while it may be convenient to blame whitey for that... c'mon... it's been fifty years. if anything their equality has only empowered them to sink further into their thug life...

of course i'm speaking generally.

non american blacks, aren't as heavily plagued by this issue. and there is a small percentage of blacks that break out of the cycle and grow beyond the stereotypes they've earned here.

maybe it will still take another fifty years.
but given the BLM movement... it's not looking promising.

it has already been proven (via CIA white papers) that certain communities (primarily black and latino) were targeted for the introduction of drugs as a possible supplementary income to fund proxy wars during the 1980's and onward
yours wasnt one of them
these neighborhoods were in major cities where logistics played a huge roll
and at the time there was little to no focus by the majority group (whites) on these areas which gave them to operate with impunity

If they are being the best person they can be they might still have it a little worse but not that much

We have a black President. That should answer your question.

It will take more than 50 years for them. People argue that and their probably right. But why hasn't this been true of the common household Asian?

by all these spelling errors I judge you the nigger of the thread

/thread

My ex was mixed, and her dad was black.
He did everything came from a poor family and worked his ass off and now they are really well off.
He went to a military college and became an engineer. Good 20 years later he was a brigadier general, with two big houses, both with swimming pools and making a shit ton of money.
Oh, how I as a pathetic white male leached off their wealth.

correct, all the other niggers poisoned the environment already. sucks to be black

Mine wasn't one of them!!?!?!? Look up Longview retard, we're one of the most meth-filled cities in the country!!! Do your homework cuck, before you go back to your standard liberal excuse bag

...and he'd be one of about 15 dudes that made it the right way...

yeah, i'm honestly not hopeful for them.

and i wasn't racist until i lived among them.

they weren't treated any worse than the irish or chinese immigrants at the time, other than in some select areas of the south. and you don't hear them crying racism anymore. they cheated the system to get ahead and then grew out of it. they didn't need chinese or irish social leaders, marches, or a civil rights movement... they established a value for themselves and were respected for it.

blacks simply haven't done that. they only effort they as a culture put forth, is to secure their govt handouts, free food, free housing, and earning other means of illegal income.

you almost never see a black person working a legitimate 9-5 job for more than minimum wage.

but you see spanish, european, middle eastern and asian immigrants doing it just fine.

like i said, yeah, they have it worse, but they've only themselves to blame.

It's relative though. The family life isn't doing as well because of constant moving, and he has served in both Afghanistan and Iraq. So my ex has daddy issues, cuz he wasn't there when she was growing up.
Good for me though, super hot girl, easy to manipulate.
I'm a speedfreak and god how he hated me but he never had the balls to say no to his daughter.

I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you; just wanted to add a little something...

i know. i was expanding on your/our point.

My God! You're the reverse of every stereotype in existence!

Well, thank you. I really don't enjoy being on the fringe with my opinions on race, but I really do think there is a mental difference in people descendant from northern regions and people descendant from the southern hemisphere

meth
1980's
meth is made in america / mexico
1980's
contra...
south america
give it time

Just by way of an example, can you describe how to sell, say, a cordless screwdriver to a black person, as opposed to a white person? Or is it a case of racism, where blacks would prefer not to buy from whites, so you need a black salesperson to actually make the sale.

Nah. Only discrimination in my life is against people of any race who make humanity look lazy, ignorant and low-caste. Doesn't matter how poor or rich you are, there's scum and what this site calls "niggers" from every walk of life.

Just don't be a piece of shit. Do unto others, et cetera. One of my closest friends is Somalian and he's chill/philosophical as fuck without having an ego. I actually take notes on life off of how he reacts to things.

It will never be as much as a violent shithole here as it is in the black community. Face it cucko, there's a difference in people. Evolution calls for competition, not equality

how do you explain places like:
china town
little tokyo
reparations
etc... these places were given not made
also block busting (up until only 50 years ago/ 20 yrs shy of a mortgage)
redlining
etc... nothing was given

Do you have a degree in Tard?

If an Hispanic kills a Black kid apparently he's upgraded to White.

competition calls for violence
give it time
eventually criminals will realize that theres money to be made by selling more guns to meth heads/ dealers
their time will come

there is no description black ppl are more likely to approach the black sales person just as white ppl are more likely to approach the white sales person
selection bias
same pitch

Sub-saharan black people, by in large, are incapable of succeeding in the societies of the west. The evidence is all around you guilt ridden honkies, you just can't admit that all people AREN'T created equally

MTA
masters in tard administration
thats how i can explain it in terms even you can understand

implying that modern western civilization is the best form of governance
go watch kardashians and eat some mcdonalds

i'm gonna need you to better illustrate the point you're attempting to make.

Our President is a nigger for fucks sake.

not really. whatever the blacks say usually gets manipulated and misconstrued into the advantage of the whites.

like the statement "black lives matter"

all a white person has to say is "dont all lives matter"? making blacks look like they hate every race.

when its not about getting even, its about being "included" with being treated as you all treat one another.

i thinkthe movement should be renamed.

I do believe it's better than anything Africa has to offer, you faggoty assed little cuckhold bitch nigger
Keep making excuses based on YOUR white guilt.

But I also have a degree in Tard!

US is heavily biased towards closet racism. everyone pretends that they are not racist but as soon as they find a way to express racst ideology without having to be hed accountable then they are the most racist xenophobic nation on earth.
Doesnt matter what color your skin is , if you choose to act like a cunt then you will be judged like a cunt. Each race is as bad as the other , but when it comes to keyboard racists, white faggots top the chart , easily. just read the comment section on most websites.

IMF
WTO
etc..
also American corporations are doing just fine there as well as the Chinese
they have a great standard of living as well
guess we should wait for the africans to get sumodat trickledown

They will, and they'll squander it just like they always have

the reason they need a movement is because they've been statistically dangerous for so long that they are fighting back against the stereotype they've built for themselves.

again, they've no one but themselves to blame.

i'll stop keeping on guard around them when they stop being statistically more violent than other races.

BLM should be a message from blacks to blacks. it's not a white problem. cops shooting blacks is just the symptom. treat the disease.

First thing I caught as well
Sounds like you haven't had an interaction with any black people

implying something will be given to them
lol
you know merica likes to fuck and run
leave it in and bust then leave
the OG deadbeat

Ok, so racism, like I thought. Not saying it's bad, it's natural.

Anything to keep from having to blame themselves. The victim card! The democrats have taught them well. Accountibility? Nah, I'll just keep acting like it's all the other man's fault

At its core, the movement is divisionary. It's not meant to champion black rights, but to garner resentment from people of other races and cause public disturbance.

It's a hate group, ala Westboro. They raise some good points then spew strawman attacks against other people for the purpose of causing strife in otherwise peaceful communities. Rise against it; understand that nothing denotes worth in life besides what the mind possessing the body is willing to accomplish for itself.

the assumption is made by primarily white business owners
so...
whos more racist?

It was America that fucked over Africa? I'm afraid that's Europe's cross to bear. The Africans have received money for years and they've always squandered it! Do your homework, Liam

I assure you I'm not "a white business owner"

I'll answer.

Black LIES Matter was founded around two black criminal thugs.

Black LIES matter idolizes a black cop killer. They scream kill cops. They can perpetually be seen on twitter and on YouTube saying kill cops and whites. They riot, loot, steel, assault, etc. Funded by George Soros.

Blacks, on average, have the lowest IQ by race.

95% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Only 1% of blacks are killed by cops, and most of those killing are justified under law.

Every city in America that's shit and has high crime rates is black. Hence white flight.

Niggers think white women want their little black dicks, but pic related.
>pic related

Want more info? Visit Colin Flathery's youtube channel. Also buy his books.

>if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?

I suppose in some instances yes but if he was truly determined to do whatever it is he wanted then he wouldn't let whatever opportunity he missed due to the arrogance of the other get him down or give up. If he kept trying eventually he would succeed.

>Blacks, on average, have the lowest IQ by race.

I told this to a friend
his argument was "its because black people are discriminated against and that lowers their grades"
you wont convince liberalcucks, they want to be cucked

not talking about the past but the tip is in right now as we speak...
also look up the Chinese transcontinental rail road being built at this moment
soon china will be able to strike both coasts of the US
looks like they might need some democracy soon

This thread is herpaids.

Tldr if you Haven't observed systematic pressures that surround black people (and other minorities) in most of their everyday lives then don't sell your opinion ..

you mean to tell me that the population with the worst school system has the lowest collective IQ
never would have thought that...
learn something new everyday i guess

>nigger detected

Back to tumblr faggot.

If minorities are so "suppressed," why is it that Asians are America's model minority?

Let me give you a hint: IQ. Faggot.

>you mean to tell me that the population with the worst school system has the lowest collective IQ

Black kids that were and currently are integrated into good, white schools didn't and still aren't performing well. Nice try though, cuck.

BURN ahahahaha

i work at an ad firm. i've had one black applicant in my 3 year tenure running my department. i hired him. he quit after 2 months.

please explain to me how that's my fault?

this job is not easy, and he put forth no effort into learning it or becoming good at it. he skated by until the next paid convenience lured him away.

>he skated by

Typical nigger employee. Customer service ratings plummet when you hire niggers, which is why several companies won't hire them.

not your fault and didn't say it was
until the market is filled with qualified applicants of each minority groups the few that are qualified will continue to be "lured" away by better opportunities
you can honestly say that if you were given the opportunity to leave and get paid more in a better position that you would say no
come on man

>until the market is filled with qualified applicants of each minority
>until

KEK. That will never happen. Niggers and spics have been in America for centuries. Asians, on the other hand, are great.

Fuck off, nigger.

He's not black, dude! He's just another little sheltered white kid who DOES benefit from white privilege and is projecting his living situation on everybody. That's what they do

I don't think so, a black can be plenty successful if he or she tries, but it's their poverty, gang culture, and crab-pot mentality that tends to fuck them. They've only been free for over fifty years which is longer than American Indians and legal first gen immigrants but the difference is they haven't figured it out yet. They instead found results with crime and latched onto it and began a cycle. However, there are still truly intelligent and worthwhile black people that can make it to the top.

>>if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?

No, I've honestly known more than a few black people who were/are more successful than most. As long as they act like a human, they're human and fine. Sky's the limit. If they act like a nigger, then of course they're held back. But that's any skin color acting like that. Anyways, no, skin color (even in the south where I am) holds no one back in America. It's attitude and actions that hold people back.