60% of americans die from obesity-related conditions. how can americans live like this?

60% of americans die from obesity-related conditions. how can americans live like this?

they don't. they die.

isn't that what you just said?

Easily their McDonald's portioning is way off their large fry is like three large baked potatoes alone where I live a large is 1/3 the size of a US large.

in the fb fap threads americans take 1000 pictures of every skinny girl but really 85-90 percent of americans are obese

>they don't. they die.

Don't DO that, you stole my line.

>tfw eurocucks are mad about your superior military, world influence, gun rights, leading innovations in medicine and science, superior athletes, superior musicians, complete dominance of the film industry, good teeth, good hygiene, moon landing and the fact that nobody cares enough about their irrelevant country to even learn the first thing about it so they call you fat

>the terrorrisses are gonna kill us!
>Spend the whole budget on fighting sand people on the other side of the earth!
>meanwhile the leading causes of death are preventable, obesity and other lifestyle-related illnesses.

Gotta love this place.

I'm only 120 lbs and currently eating an entire box of donuts by myself. Maybe my metabolism is high, but I still can't see how you can get that big.

>85-90 percent

That number is a bullshit lie.

because I'm the 40%

you're not very good at comparative analysis

>Europe Country

>leading innovations ind medicine and science
Hahahahahaha...
>superior athletes
Combining all of europe athletes you lose by a huge margain.
>superior musicians
Michael Jackson... okay, the Beatles, okay... I think it evens out quite a bit
>superior movies
Yea that is something you have established very well.
>superior military
That is something you don't need though... you have nobody to fight against, so you make up conflicts to actually feel useful.
>superior healthcare
oh wait, you didn't list that one
>gun rights
not many countries have more gun related deaths per capita than the us.
>good teeth
thats a myth
>good hygiene
... !?
>moon landing
indeed, that was quite a feat, but remember, without the help of german rocket scientists, you would have lost that.

Kek
America is a fucking shithole.
Women who don't know their place and white men getting cucked by nigs.
Fuck off

both michael jackson and the beatles are just shitty pop music

Nope

And your third world shit hole still manages to be worse.

With a burger in one hand and an assault rifle in the other
>God bless the US of A

so fat she literally cant even see properly

Mexico is the fattest country. continuing to hate on America just shows that youre only insecure about your own country compared to the US

>skin the same color as the asphalt

when user learns2america on /b

a large fry is maybe 1.25 potatoes

It's ok Amerifat, 'Straya's here

>Women who don't know their place and white men getting cucked by nigs.
wow lol, have you only learned about the US from shit you've heard on Sup Forums?

also more than half of Europe is obese, but they'll never say anything about that

>60%
>die from obesity
Stats

Stats or source to back this up? Otherwise you're just another Sup Forumstard talking out his ass

They cannot live if they are already dead inside.

kek

When you stare into the darkness of Sup Forums long enough it begins to stare back