Yeah just seen, pretty cool

sup maang

Usual Friday, lot of rs. You?

Not bad dude. You?

Hey how goes it?

same lamo

yo

Sup sup

All good man. You got normal days off on weekends now?

Doing good having a good day.

Nope, I'm working this weekend.

I have next weekend off though and I'm only working 3 days next week.

That's a long ass work week for you

Nice nice

I had Monday and Tuesday off so it's still a 5 day week for me

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

ayo gmt irish here how are you?

Hey man I'm okay.

You sorted everything out with that girl now?

My dick.
Your mouth.
>tonight

thats good :)

by in large, todays much different than last night which is good. my sisters gone out for drinks with her cos they live close enough to eachother so god knows how thatll go lol

Pretty fucking hot

I'm listening.

Lol well as long as you aren't as stressed as you were last night.

fuck you're ugly

nah no stress thnkfully thats over,i mean im still not happy how im going in life in general but at least this is looking like itll turn out ok! who knows maybe going back to college will actually help me lol.

Well this is very strange, Boxxy is no supermodel at all but still she is the sexiest woman alive.

It will help take your mind off other things at least.

But not really.

Boxxy isn't cancer your newfag trash is cancer YLYL rate me rate my dick cock tributes faces of Sup Forums kik snap chat Facebook threads FB fap threads youTube threads that is all cancer.

>related

You know it user.

> fucking moron

same fagging

Is that her?

No you are the cancer you are the problem you killed Sup Forums so please just stop Boxxy threads are the only good threads left on Sup Forums for us few remaining oldfags.

>being this new

its good for something! so what you up to?

>Using a Boxxy meme wrongly.

You are using that meme in the wrong way faggot do you even know that it says Evalion on there.

and the ugly people losers is lame and smart and ugly and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way to hurt the popular people even tho the ugly people losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly is lame and ugly and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and it doesnt make any sense and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and smart and ugly and smell like poop and ugly and is lame and ugly

and it doesnt matter if the ugly guys loser smell like shit like beyonce cause people has to pretend to like the ugly people losers cause outnumber everybody so the popular people and awesome people or anything that think the ugly people losers is ugly and the attrative loser people has no choice
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and lame
iam the nigger
cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and cant get girls but still act gay and try to hurt the popular people but is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and the people that dont like the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers like the popular people and the attrative losers and the people who think the ugly people losers is ugly and the awesome people has no choice when the ugly people losers lie cause is ugly and smart and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way even if it doesnt make sense cause the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly
and the ugly people losers is pathatic cause has to hurt the popular people the ugly way
so thats why fuck the ugly people losers that is ugly as shit like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser that try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser or the ugly virgo women loser is too ugly to hurt the popular people with their looks

>Implying were all new.

I think you need to lurk moar faggot because the majority of us who post in these threads have been here for years and know what were talking about you probably just came here and think Sup Forums is about dank memes get out underage faggot.

Not much man.

You?

you fucking moron

>be me
>in my 40's
>come here after hearing and reading about Sup Forums on Breitbart
>see pictures of boxxy, become intrigued, do a little research on the backstory
>now obsessed and hopelessly in love with her pics and videos as an adult and who she is now
>would give up my life, my family, everything, to be with her
>don't understand what's happening to me

quiet man, you're making us look bad