Name a shittier country than the United States

Name a shittier country than the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

nationsonline.org/oneworld/countries_of_the_world.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Africa, china, mexico, russia.... any third world country

so if anyone tries to buy one of these cases of coke, they're disrespecting america and will end up on my news feed next to kaepernick?

United states in 5 yrs

ah yes, the country of africa, i know it well.
>product of american school system spotted

All the country's that haven't landed on the moon

Zozzle.

They actually took it down because they so many complaints.

> implies isn't a 3rd world country
> highest homicide rate
> highest prisoner rate
> 30% of homicide made by police
> some areas have polluted water
> lots of homeless

Every country is shittier than the US, because the US is the greatest

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

All of them.

The only one worse would be North Korea

yea but some of that is the same around the entire world

Nope, can't think of any... maybe africa.

Fuck off, yes its a continent woohoo, ud rather not have to list off all the shit holes that reside within the entire continent.

While the US is the shittiest country in the world, there are quite a few competitors.
>Everything in South America
>Everything in Central America
>Everything in Africa
>Everything in between Nepal and Egypt
>Everything south of Myanmar

Domino effect ever here of it? America falls you all fall morons by the way how do I like ur computer which tech was developed for in United States or the software running on it? Not on ur comp? Oh that's right ur using a smart phone. Still all developed in the u.s gonna tell me it's a Samsung? Everything still developed for it in u.s

>Pop cheaper than the water

Africa tier country

30% of homicide made by police?
Where do you get your facts black lies matter?

>implying every country in Africa isn't a complete shit hole

yes it's called 3rd world country, although nobody beats US prisoner rates. US has prisoner rates around 3-4%, while europe for example has prisoner rates around 0,1%. means in US ~every 30th person is in prison while in europe ~ every 1000th person is in prison.

>Pop

>chinese commie or eurocuck detected
have fun making my iphone/getting carved up by a jihadi respectively

Yemen.

Syria.

Iraq.

Canada.

I'm American, from the US.

South Korea

India

>Africa
Americans are so fucking dumb

North Korea.

I hear Libya is nice this time of jihad.

China

Brazil

Here's a gif I made from a photo I took at a concert in Phoenix, AZ. It is slow magic. I had so much fun. I had like 3 beers. Expensive as hell but with it. Your should visit the USA. You seem to have a lot of prejudice views.

We say pop in Minnesota

kek

Almost all of them.

>doesn't know what third world country is

Merica

Woo India

He said country not continent.

/thread

What the fucking fuck

Considering that the entire continent of Africa is comprised of mud huts, diamond mines and a few pyramids, it's no wonder many Americans allow it's status as a continent to slip their minds.

>Triggered Americunt detected.
Really, look at your fucking country. You yourself are making it so shit. At least Europe is being fucked by dipshits from the shit-tier countries outside of our lovely continent.

russian user here , if you think usa is shit then you should never come to russia ;)

>entire continent of Africa is comprised of mud huts, diamond mines and a few pyramids,
No

genuinely curious why he did that. what was going through his mind? pure insanity? and why the FUCK did people pass by without doing anything?

We say Soda in Washington

Story, or it's fake.

If it weren't for the U.S all you fucktards in Europe would be speaking German and you are on your way to be over run by peace loving muslims
The US donates (gives) more money, food and aid to the rest of the world than probably all other donations from other countries combined.
Although the US is far from perfect, it has done FAR more for the betterment of humanity than ANYONE else. If the US stopped giving aid to everyone the economies of many countries would crumble

At least Putin's better than Trump/Clinton

you also say things like "meenasoooota" and "you betcha," so forgive me if i choose not to follow your example.
*its

Former Brit who moved to America here. Most of Europe is pretty shit and worse than the states in many ways. I'd never go back.

We say soda in Oregon, who the hell made that thing

>South using a brand name

Netherlands

Merifat here.

This is an unfortunate but true statement. The root of our problems lies in a few lazy and greedy asshats that held on to slavery.

Never should have brought niggers here.

nationsonline.org/oneworld/countries_of_the_world.htm

Here's a list of them op

Chad, Ireland, Peru, Laos, Uzbekistan, and Canada. In that order

>If not Capten 'Murica u not win WWII
If not you, there would be no WWII. WWI would end up with an impass and this would be probably the war that ended all wars.

Yes

Might be the other way around when Trump or Hillary gets in... Good luck amerifag

>Ireland
No way

I can only answer the last one

It's a part of Chinese culture for them to just go about their business no matter what happens around them. I've read a story about a girl who got her head stuck in between two poles in the middle of a city and died because nobody walking by helped her.

No

Thank you. At least not all of you are this dumb. All of your teens are, though.

*You

*I

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

like south Africa

I like totally believe you. You're def not an American pretending to be British.

> thinks a country where lead and fracking chemicals are in tap water isn't a third world country. beside the fact that you live in a country where the intelligence agency can kidnap and torture people whenever and whoever they want for an infinite time. and the fact that your government sold near all the water to nestle while you had an drought, and you had to buy back for 10 000x cost of it. i could go infinite. USA is an corpocracy with surveillance and police state laws. and it's an big aggressor. and you murricans still thinking you are defending your freedom in middle east. you guys dont even realize it's on the other side of the world and you are just fighting there for corporates who want oil.

Truth.

Yes.

All of Africa and the middle east except Israel.

Also most of asia.

Spent the first 30 years of my life there, lad.

...Anonymous
09/09/16(Fri)15:50:12 No.703221041
#
> implies isn't a 3rd world country
> highest homicide rate
> highest prisoner rate
> 30% of homicide made by police
> some areas have polluted water
> lots of homeless
Doesn't have the highest homicide rate. Not even top ten
Highest prison rate? Yes
Police responsible for 30% of homicides? Nope
Polluted water? Seriously? There is polluted water everywhere in the world
Lots of homeless? Pretty specific there. Not #1 though

Europe

I know right, I totally believe you. You must be British, you're using the word 'lad'.

Definitely the UK. Biggest shithole ever.

Imagine how bad it will be when that generation grows up and gets to rule US

Cuba is also fairly shitty, but it has potential. It just needs to adopt capitalism and have murica stop fucking with it.

Wow. just wow

Is Slow Magic male or female? I used to have thought they were a man, but some of their clothes and posts seemed really feminine.

Happening now.

It's beyond cringeworthy.

Just got back from Japan about a week ago. Gotta say, not a big fan.

>Europe
>Country
I get that you could make that mistake with Africa, but France and Serbia are tqo very different countries and those are only 2 european countries. We have many more. They never said that in school, did they?

Stay out of my country roundeye

>Doesn't know what the definition of the 3rd world country is
>Makes up statistics
>Continues to watch, use, drink, eat, wear, buy, etc... American products and media

Considering the Trump/Clinton battle, whoever wins, Europe will get more refugees, this time from US. Like, dont they know we dont have that much space for all of them?

>Roundeye
Nice one, Tojo

nice how you have to explain to those dumb americans how proportions work

We say diabetes in California

I don't speak British.

well that's a load of bullshit
>here of it
Decent education ever heard of it? Your schools are a joke

Americans are far too complacent for such drastic moves. They'll take it and not learn any lessons.

Will Americucks ever evolve to a point they will be able to learn other languages or at least proper English?

Kek

I guess thats an option too.

Eh. Maybe. Americans can go a long time without encountering someone that doesn't speak english. It just isn't a priority like it might be in Europe where countries are much smaller and language is more diverse.

Screw you widescreen short bus edition