New feet thread.. let's go

new feet thread.. let's go

Someone's gotta tell me who these belong to.

Are these toes fuckable?

took her for a little foot fetish photoshoot

i like hammocks too

hammock sluts

these feet threads have been pretty stale lately. lots of repeated pics. lots of zoomed in feet and no girl or face attached to them. i think the fb/girl you know feet threads need to make a comeback. am i the only one?

This is crazy, her feet are switched, what a cripple.

yes you are the only one

fuck off with your FB cancer "omg is anyone else jacking their 8 incher to her toes oh yes i am oh yes great post more" *posts 24 pixel by 24 pixel image "oh yea what a slut,"

I second this

KEK, agreed

"Hey user, I think I went to school with that chick, does her name begin with an A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9?"

ill bring them back just to spite you guys. until then have fun jerking off to an assortment of the same 17 pictures of anonymous zoomed in feet. over and over and over and over and over and over again.

good. that way you stay out of this thread

anonymous zoomed in feet?

as opposed to what? tiny pixelated feet of girls we never saw from facebook?

stop being buttmad. Go make any thread you want, just dont shit up a good foot thread. thanks.

preach

if you want a good foot thread, start one, it's not hard

bump

Moar?

bump

Opinions? Comments?

meh

Hot, moar

goodluck getting ALL of US, bitches!

here comes the boom!

If you don't like the thread you can also just fuck off.

looks like you stepped into the wrong house, ladies!

more like it

where's feet?

Like this?

Are these your photos, if so how did you take them?

why don't you say that to my face, jerk!?

great shot

CM aka Cunt Mullet
she posted on /soc/ a few years ago

Only got the one I'm afraid, took it using SC-02 on my lunch break

yes more

looks like somebody's getting smart with us.

SC-02? interesting in starting taking pics

and these bridges will lead us into the vagina!? Wow! So much win!

Yeah Google it/app store it, runs your phones camera in the background allows you to lock your screen and still record vids, control with volume buttons etc. Very good for creeping because you can use it whilst on Facebook for example so if anybody walks past and glances, you're still in the clear

i like it rough around the edges.

on my phone it seems to take a second to take the pic, so by the time it took it they've moved and it's blurry. You get this? Image is an example

don't quit your day job.

what a glorious creep

Yeah I get you 100%. Might be better to record and then play back in software like VLC where you can slow video down and screenshot? That's what I sometimes do

You guys like?

>I've got the weirdest boner right now...

id smell em.

Of all the snapchat screenshot I've uploaded I have to say this is my fave. Had a crush on this chick for ages and always wanted to bang her, recently celebrated our 5 year friendship (she's gay like that) and I said we should do something weird, so she showed me her feet. So fucking happy because I've been slyly asking for weeks.

mm nice veins. more upclose.