1. you are cunt

1. you are cunt
2. how much milk do you drink on average per day?

>USA
>About a liter

2-3 glasses

*litre

1. Poland
2. Two glasses

>>About a liter
haha moo american cow moo moo

you should not drink a litre of milk a day, I drink three litres a week which is probably borderline

probably less than half a liter

it's pretty expensive desu

Like 400ml a day

I drink one lighter per day.

>About a liter
good god
I have a glass maybe every other day. That's a lot of fucking milk.

i only drink milk with cofee lol
why do you drink this much of milk??

>liter
what did he mean by this?

2L

I don't drink milk.

I rarely drink milk by itself. Only milk I really have is in my coffee or when I eat cereal for breakfast, which is maybe 2-3 days a week maximum.

1. Texas
2. A gallon

Should probably drink more. 2 glasses a day.

300 cc

>implying Rippetoe

Used to drink 1 liter per day when I was teenager, stopped at 15 because of acne.

For the people wondering: I'll often drink a glass with every meal of the day, though I'll sometimes substitute one with a glass of water. On top of that, I might drink some more throughout the day, which can amount to another full glass' worth.

Also, I don't drink coffee.

why milk? does it taste good to you or you just want the benefits

it's got mad protein for mad gainz

1.Witchita Falls
2.Gallon

0,4 litres.

It just tastes good to me, I guess, but the benefits are definitely a plus. I've been drinking it a lot for about as long as I can remember

I grew up with drinking milk instead of water so at least 2 liters per day.

i dont
>inb4 not white

GOMAD or go home

I love milk

sauce

Usually 2 glasses a day. Sometimes 3.

1 glass in the morning
1 afternoon

Based on the amount I buy per month I'd say I consume a litre each three days, but to be honest I almost never drink it - milk is more of an ingredient for yogourt, stew, bread and cake for me. At most I mix it with corn meal and sugar for a gruel.

About a pint. This is whole milk, none of that shitty skimmed water milk.

?? SAUCE NOW

sad

Milk is for babies lamo

about 3dl

You mean like unprocessed milk? Less than a glass a day, never liked the taste of raw milk that much. I only really use it for cereals, which I eat maybe once a week.

>Sudan
>Argentina

How??

1 liter in 1 week. Maybe that's the reason for my manletism

Why? What evidence? Humans don't know shit about nutrition. Do you think the field attracts the best scientific minds? Shit, even most published physics and neuroscience is error, let alone nutrition.

(I am a robot)

Both equally white.

nz
milk is just empty calories and i'm not a huge fan, so none

>protein
>empty calories
Kiwi, I ...

Half a liter to a liter.

About 2 pints or so. But I drink a lot of coffee and have it quite milky.
Also this is considered a lot in student-land since most people only have milk for a cup of tea

>vitamins
>calcium
>protein
>"empty calories"

1 glass of milk in the morning
1 yogurt for lunch
1 portion of cheese at dinner

Been drinking 1l daily for 2 years

Got acne due to it desu

A gallon or more a week.

Pretty much same, but I'm cutting it out with most carbohydrates to lose weight, which isn't easy cause most of the diet in continental Croatia is basically a ton of bread, some meat and potatoes.

>which isn't easy
Green vegetables and chicken.

1l a day full whole milk

Yea, obviously, but like I said, it's a major change from my perspective and plus there's a lot of delicious food in the average Croatian diet. Plus I've never restricted my diet.
Not rationalizing why I shouldn't do it, just explaining why it isn't really that simple. By all means I'll restrict my diet. Some things are just fucking hard to give up on. Like milk, for example. I could go through life drinking just milk and nothing else. And that's milked from cows a family in my neighborhood owns and milks them. It's tasty af.

>drinking milk

What are you, a child?

On breakfast cereal & in tea & coffee. Maybe 400-500ml.

Only what I add to my morning coffee, so about a quarter or a fifth of a cup

never, I don't like it

>Czechia
> 757845 litres :-DDDDDD XDDD

at least half a liter