Why does Sup Forums only like trashy, impure artists?

Why does Sup Forums only like trashy, impure artists?

You is what you eat.

Who's the purest artist?

>listening to music made by people that aren't fucked up

Also I haven't seen any heavy Aliceposting in years, she should be replaced with Sarah to make it more current

this desu

Grimes

Nicked Rake

give me charli

two of those slags are canadian
are most canadian women disgusting?

whos bot right senpai

sky ferreira

ty desu

>implying Grimes is from the planet Earth

Who's the broad on the top left?

alice glass

the fuck Sup Forums

times have changed

grimes aka claire boucher

>implying anyone but virallers and a scarily vocal minority listens to girlpop on Sup Forums

>listening to girls

I'm no wuss

>not liking girls
I have bad news for you...

what about Marina? she's just too old and ugly to be a impure!

charlie ex sea ex

Because there's no such thing as a pure musician or artist

The best music comes from degenerates, drug addicts, sex addicts and general outcasts. This has been true for a few centuries at least.

It's a mixture of the type of person who would obsess over "artists" being pathetic and not having great standards in the first place, as well as the trashy, impure artists being more prone to providing a constantly supply of provocative content (and content in general) for the weirdos to obsess over

my dick can only get so hard

I just wanna slam Sky against a wall and slide my hands down her pants so i can rip her panties off while pulling her hair with my other hand, then carry her by the ass while i roughly slam my dick into her pussy over and over again until i fill her womb with my semen to the point where it starts oozing out of her vagina.

have a blessed day

>the meth addicts of mu.jpg

grimes doesn't look like a methhead, her ugliness looks natureal

sky and charli look like they probably were quite attractive before they picked up a habit

alice is both a natural uggo and a junkie lol, what a shame

nice

Grimes doesn't look half bad in this picture.

Sarah from Kero Kero Bonito

okay

To be fair, Alice isn't even a part of Crystal Castles anymore. Turns out she was just as replaceable as everyone thought.

this just makes me feel old tho

I've only been coming here since 2011 and it's weird to see former waifus who were spammed daily for years not recognised

Then I think about how underage a pot of this board probs is and realise that a lot of the posters here were like 10-12 in 2011

I'm 23. Fucks sake

I'm 26 and I still remember Alice Glass. You're not alone.

I still remember when this place was just a cesspit of metal music before things started changing around 2009-2010. Now the only thing people do all day is spam Grimes, Kpop and flavor of the month mediocre pop artists.

They're too busy shitposting these days. Memes and shitposting are the hot new trends.

same

blessed day for you too

>grimes
>impure

pick one

>not knowing she got BLACKED by ASAP Rocky

You might as well be a Sarah waifuist.

it's not true and you have no proof

she has semen stains on her forehead

it's a sweat, you idiot

i am contractually obligated to leave this here

fuck alice's throat, sky's anus, charli's pouss pouss, grimeth sits on your face

ONLY patrician choices

Grimes is actually great, pleb. Keep that shitty metal to yourself, edgelord.

That's actually glitter.

>all these waifu fags

>that weird frontier between pop and avantgarde
are these guys the saviors of music?

you just KNOW

Yes either wojak drake or sufjan stevens

>metal

This is my waifu

i liked her for the very opposite reason, now i'm just stuck with this lie

I want to spend cold winters in between those big boobs

Surfjan Stephens

julia holter

Carly isn't impure

>grimeth sits on your face
she probably has the worst hygiene of them all, so pretty much i would pick her for anything but that

Me too me too

>she probably has the worst hygiene of them all
that probably would be true for pre-2013 grimes, she looks clean now

I'm not really that into her to tell pics from one year to the other, so i don't really know what she's like now. I would like to trust you but i dunno, man. She looks greasy as fuck in some pics and she said she didn't shower very often once, and even if that belongs to the past, i would still not take the risk. Would gladly dick her or something tho, just not sure if i would go for a face sitting