Just a feels thread

Just a feels thread
>Be me in Uni
>Have two really really good friends
>both used to fucking hate each other
>I thought "maybe getting them closer would be alright"
>I succeed
At first the whole situation was a bit awkward, a slight tension still between them.
>Now they both are great fucking mates
>they see me as a punching bag
>mfw if it wasn't for me they wouldn't be friends
>mfw they both just fucked me

What do I do Sup Forums?
They both see themselves as alpha males when they're really not.
Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5AG5Rl-ziQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l9bsJ7oGokg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump them, user.
Pretty much all I can say

Really? But I... I don't know, it's difficult for me, they were both great with me whilst they hated each other and now...

i also need a feels thread badly so please someone dump some random shit

You know to play devil's advocate, especially considering they are both Alpha males you could just create a rift between them again and put yourself in the position of the confidant to sew discord between them.

I mean, what do you have to loose at this point? You made the connection, you'll be capable of tearing it down if you put some thought and planning into it.

I know this is a feels thread but you sound like a cuck OP. Grow some nuts, my friend

I've come to feel with you guys. I'll hear out anything you wanna get off your chest, and maybe I'll share a demon or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5AG5Rl-ziQ

No I complete get you, I won't argue. It's just an odd situation for me really

I mean I could, but as you said I'd have to think

..Alternatively as opposed to all of the other replies in this thread, you could just grow a pair and talk it out with them.
Unless they're the kinda friends that won't listen to you or take you seriously. A similar situation happened to me aswell back in middle school, six of my lifelong friends suddenly saw me as a punching bag including two other friends that i never really had a close connection to.
If you feel like you can't talk it out with them, you're in a toxic relationship. Dump them immediately.

They'd just not take me seriously but that may be because I am the sort of person that is always joking.

I have the same situation expect the two of them are fuckbuddies. I feel you man.

If you sit down with them and make it clear that you're serious, maybe they'll listen. At least try it, what do you have to lose at this point? And if shit goes south, you can either dump them at the spot or play it off as a joke and keep suffering.

>every night smoke on my balcony before bed
>always look at the stars
>sometimes see falling stars
>when I do I think to myself
>"maybe she is out there looking at them too, thinking of me aswell"
>finish smoking
>go to bed

I want to see her atleast once more in my life.

Ok, I know how this feels, mate and I know it's hard but you have three options.
a) you dump them and find better friends that aren't complete assholes
b) you can try to make them argue and go against each other so they become their as they were
c) you keep going like this

I wanna be the edgiest
Like no emo ever was
Being a fag is my real test
And cutting is my cause
The blade will travel across my wrist
And maybe I will try
All my veins I somehow missed
It seems I cannot die
EMOMON gotta cut em all
I'm so lonely
Dying's my destiny
Razor blade, you're my best friend
And I know I can't pretend
EMOMON gotta cut em all
A heart so blue
With all the bullshit I go through
You hurt me and I'll hurt you
EMOMON gotta cut em all

I just had huge nostalgia trip.
>tfw it's never gonna be first quarter of 2015 again, best months of my life
Anyone wanna talk?

You could talk to them as other Anons mentioned, but honestly if fucking their friendship to return things to the way they were seems more appealing I'd do it. I am in a cynical mood so this seems like the obvious way to fix this problem, though probably not the best. You might hold onto some guilt for a while though if you do it my way.

Good to hear user, I might come back if the thread is up tonight and spill something. In the meantime, share a demon or two, I'd like to hear it.

Also here's a quote that has helped me through a couple of my down moments, it might help you guys too.

What shall we talk about?

Tell us about it

Stop being a pussy and assert yourself for once in your life

don't be jelly

My significant other is overly paranoid about me cheating, I'm not cheating on him, I never cheated on him. I obsess over trying to gain his trust even though its impossible, even when he's not around it's like I have something to prove. I clearly show him unconditional love but he cant open his eyes and see that. He's abandoned me twice and he almost dumped me again last night... I'm scared Sup Forumsros, I don't think I could live without him

Ps anonette not faggot

>22
>starting shit tier course at college next week
>have no interest in it
>only doing it because I don't know what else to do
>still live with parents so they're pressuring me to do it
>all I want to do is run away
>I don't give a fuck about a career
>really lonely
>nothing left for me in this town
>staying here another year with lead to my suicide

What do Sup Forums? I just want to save and get the fuck out of here.

So what did we learn today? Dont have friends. Be a lonely fuck, like me

Should i keep dumping?

>be me in Uni
>get invited to party finally (never have before)
>turns out it was a joke and i drove 22 miles to go to a strangers house who didn't know who i was

I guess not then

i know its long but its worth the read

nice typo, faggot

I was supposed to meet with my girlfriend today. I was probably gonna break things off with her. Things haven't been going so well. She hasn't replied to me at all so I guess it's not happening today. I don't want to be "that guy" who does it over text either.

It actually fucking sucks and I love her to death but I know she doesn't love me the same anymore. Just makes me feel shitty like why do all the good things I get in my grasp tend to slip away.

Sir are you me?
Fuck, I am sad now.

A friend of mine is now dating the girl I like. I'm not mad at him, he doesn't know. Its completely my fault, I become a complete autist around girls, so I never try and get close to them. But I probably had a chance with her last year.
>be me
>literature class
>supposed to have a discussion over this book
>teacher assigns me to a group
>shes in it
Fuckyeah.png
>tells us to go back to these two couches
>we always called them the casting couches
>our group starts sitting down, she hasn't yet
>there is a space next to me and next to a girl
>she kinda knew this girl
>sits down next to me instead
wut.jpg
>she sits down nearly on top of me
>her thigh is practically overlapping mine
>fuckin hot
>she doesn't even attempt to scoot over
>i do it because I'm bad at this
>not much else happens during the discussion
>at the end of class she drops her pencil
>right in front of me
>she bends down and picks it up, ass facing me
>spend the rest of the year not getting closer
Fast forward to now, and it seems too late
My friend is a good guy, he deserves someone
He actually tried to get her, unlike me
But it still fucking sucks

Did I fuck up /b?

Mfw nobody replies and my crippling depression intensifies

Here's one of my demons.

I have this friend. He had it pretty fucking tough growing up. Dad left him at a young age, mom shot heroin and pretty much left him for dead. He lives with his uncle now, who will kick him out of the house in a drunken stupor on a monthly basis. He has a place to sleep across our town at his nana's, provided that she opens the door for him.

He's never had a gf thus far, not because he's ugly or something as superficial as that, but because he was called out for groping a girl who was taken. The aforementioned girl told me to drop him because that'd be condoning what he did. I said no. I absolutely did not, and still don't, approve of what he did, but if I dropped him then he'd have nobody.

I'm pretty much all he's got, and despite the bullshit that he did, I'm glad to be the one who's got his back in times of trouble.

see

Something similar happened to me, OP. Every time I think about those people I regret not getting even.

Make it a controlled demolition.

Well, it depends on how you look at it,
In one perspective, you ended up making way for your friends happiness albeit regretting not making a move

The other would be yeah, you missed your chance dude.

But, if your mate is happy, why not just let them enjoy themselves and try with someone else right? I mean yeah you might be autistic around girls, but I'd like to believe you'll find someone for you

Hope you feel less poopy user

The interesting thing about life is if you fucking flee everything, all the security and surety and depression of your life right now, you can probably still make it. Take off from town and go start fresh somewhere, when your parents eventually find you just tell them this is what you felt like doing all along. Without personal happiness or fulfillment in this world it's nothing and suicide is not just an answer for it its probably the right one. Get the fuck out of there, user, get the fuck out.

Do what you have to do. If you have to break up with her, do it. But if you think, that deep down there's something you can do to change the way she feels about you, make it your fucking mission. I know the feeling that you're feeling, that something is keeping good things out of your hands... but the road to good things isn't an easy one. If you think there's a chance, work on making a big change that will make the big change in your life and your relationship with her.

Yes you fucked up, but a lot of us on here have done the exact same thing. On the plus side, Sup Forumsro, if by chance this relationship doesn't work out, you could be the person to pick her up after. If you want a girl, you have to try, that's the bottom line. You can do it if you put your mind to it, don't chicken out again next time, or this will just keep happening.

Yeah I'll look at it that first way. He definitely deserved her more than me because he worked for her. It is a shame that he is a "waiting until marriage" guy though, her body is pretty great (for my tastes at least).

Just Do it

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Just do what? Leave or stay the course?

Yeah I hate to say it but I'm hoping that his religious belief in waiting until marriage puts strain on their relationship, though she is fairly religious too, but I don't think waiting until marriage is a thing for her. I know it sounds shitty, but it just seems like the best way to make it happen.

That's a difficult situation. You're struggling with what to do, user?

I know what it's like to be friends with someone who's in trouble, some of the actions may make you want to turn your back on them but you just can't. Doesn't mean you're condoning it, in some people's eyes, maybe, but there are times that people make mistakes based on how they are doing in life, which I believe is what happened to your friend. If you're glad to have his back, and he's glad that you have it, just keep your head up and deal with the criticism.

Thanks for sharing a demon, user, I'd like to hear more if you want to share them.

Just in case someone needs to emotionally recharge

Have some cute kittens

idk join the military?

Are you me? This exact same thing happened to me, and it's unbelievable frustrating. I've moved on now though, but they're still best mates and barely talk to me anymore.

I'm hoping a guy that the girl I'm interested in seems interested in turns out to be an asshole or can't wait for her to be ready to date, so we're even user.

The fucked up thing about a lot of us is that we desire the wrong thing to happen to the people we care about so that things work out for us. I think to some degree it's natural for those of us who don't feel like we've been given a fair shot at things or haven't had something that someone else's fuck up will give us back. It may be wrong, but it's worse to some degree to lie to yourself that you're happy for someone when it fucks your days up.

For us, user, it's the waiting game, let's hope that our patience is rewarded. The flip side is waiting just to get our hopes stomped on, and we'll probably suffer despair for a while. But that's not for us to know user, so let's build our hopes up and wait to see if they get knocked down. It's out of our hands now.

>I just want to save and get the fuck out of here.

>You're struggling with what to do, user?

My problem is that he puts himself down despite of what I have to say about him, most of which is positive. He's extremely self-deprecating and he's been so for pretty much his whole life. It's one of those things that I have no idea what to do, which brings us to another demon, this time a girl.

She had it rough, but she never got kicked out as far as I know. She dealt with depression for a while, which worsened after she lost her "purity" to a prick whom she thought loved her. As if the pain of leaving her after that experience wasn't enough, her parents found out and pretty much barred her from everything; wouldn't even hear her out. She thinks that cigarettes are a way of letting off that depression. I know that sounds kinda silly, but she's been doing it since she was 15. I keep telling her that that's a negative, unhealthy way of quelling those feelings, and she keeps telling me that she'll quit. She never really kept to that promise.

I fear that she'll die before she turns 24.

user. Please dont wait. Do something. I dont want you to bei like me

That's the saddest fucking video I've ever seen

Except for the one with the eastern Europeans beating the dogs 8n the pound to death

>saturday gone
>17 month old daughter has a seizure
>goes blue in the face
>shaking violently
>massive temperature
>in tears calling the ambulance
>stand at window waiting for them to arrive, seems like hours
>5 days in hospital later
>back home and getting better

fuck me, anons. i nearly died inside.

Damn dude I'm glad she's okay. I could never have kids for reasons like this, shit's terrifying.

I started uni a few weeks ago. Meet a girl that is really nice and popular. Been kinda flirting and she kissed me on one occasion (both drunk). After that she has been avoiding me. My whole life has been hard, not saying it has been unbearable, I know people who has had it worse, but it has been tough. Therefore I don't like forcing myself at people, and I don't interact with people unless they give me clear indication that my company is wanted. This girl starts flirting with other guys that are clearly forcing themselves on her. idk, I just feel that if that is the way to get someones attention, I will end up alone. Been feeling kinda down these couple of weeks and wanted to get it off my chest.

i broke down a few days in at the hospital when she was screaming and not getting better, it was awful.

the worst thing ever

Sad story about my dog we recently had to put down
I'd had this dog since I was 5. 13 years he was with me. The majority of my life so far. We rescued him from our humane society, he was brutally beaten and neglected, extremely underweight, hair loss. His hair never came in right, never got soft like it should have.
I grew up with this dog. I was the main person in my family to care for him, so I really connected with him.
But late last year, his health started dramatically getting worse. He got very skinny, started falling on the stairs, small siezures.
A month or so ago, it was getting really bad. My parents decided that it was too much, and that we were going to have to put him down.
He had an appointment that morning to be put down. We spent the entire time petting him, telling him how much we loved him. My dad was taking him by himself, trying to make it less of a hassle, and he's never said it, but I'm sure he didn't want us to see him cry.
My dad needed to take him. He opened up the closet to where the leashes were. He started hopping around, tongue out, tail waggging. The first time for a while he seemed happy. He thought he was going on a walk. I couldn't keep it in any more and started bawling. It just felt so bad. He thought he was going to do one of his favorite things, but we were actually ending his life.

I haven't cried about it since that day, but it still hurts. The house feels so much emptier. And when the rest of my family was gone for the first time, I realized that I was truly home alone for the first time in my life. And it felt so bad

That's basically all Uni is mate, everyone's just figuring themselves out.

Just try to relax and go with the flow. Don't worry about ending up alone or any of that shit right now. Try to enjoy it.

a few weeks? fuck me mate, you've got years ahead of you.
don't get down after a few weeks, you'll meet 100's of girls in that time

thanks man, I will try

I'm gonna go see how my comrades are holding up. To all of you anons, I hope everything goes well in your lives, stay strong, and know that there are people who care. And to , thanks for hearing me out with my stuff.

Stay blessed, my niggas.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9bsJ7oGokg

Got a semi colon tattoo yesterday to represent the fact I didn't kill myself and instead decide to continue living, parents take the puss out of me and hate the tattoo. Yet I can't tell the true reason behind the tattoo :/

I like it, fuck your parents. Get the fuck out of there as soon as you can fam'.

Thanks I'm leaving for Uni soon so no worries

I did, I told her how I feel, but she's not sure, she just broke up with someone and is trying to sort through that at the moment. She said she saw a chance at us dating because she shares the same feelings, but some really 'attractive' cowboy has thrown a wrench in our sure thing. She says she doesn't know if she'll start something with him or not, because she's still processing. Here I sit, privy of this information just letting her figure out where her head is at. So I'm waiting to hear what she decides. I've already felt like I pushed a little too hard so now I have to shut up and wait.

You have some very troubled friends user. But it's good to see that you're there for them, despite everything they're going through.

What to do with your first friend, I believe? Is just keep trying to keep his spirits up, like you're doing. Being a friend to him might be what's keeping him going, user, so just keep doing as you are, there really isn't a whole lot you can do besides being there for him.

And for your second friend, she's had a rough go and has found a way to cope, a lot of us have this problem. The issue here is that something as powerfully addictive as cigarettes can be a very difficult habit to kick, and if she truly wants to quit, she should seek some medical help and take some advice on how to quit. But, the sticky situation you must be dealing with is that she really doesn't want to. How to make someone want to quit something like smoking is a dubious and tricky challenge. For the most part, I hate to say this but something might have to happen to her that makes her wants to quit, like having a minor heart attack attributed to it. I knew someone this happened to and he hasn't smoked a cigarette since. What you can do about it though is perhaps, sit her down and have a long talk about the implications of what she is doing and tell her that you care, and that you don't want to see her dead. That's really all you can possibly do.

I did worse
>the summer of grade 10 hangig out with some friends
>2 girls and 3 guys
>all underage drinking
>everybody gets real drunk
>end up talking to one of the girls a lot
>making her laugh and flirting with her
>she runs her fingers through my hair telling me how great my hair is
>end up falling asleep near one another
>start texting abunch
>a couple months we go out to the movies
>it was great got along real well and talkin with her was fun and interesting
>should have kissed her at the train but I was a coward
>text on and off for the next few months
>go out to another film like 5 months after the last one
>it was good but not as good as the last one
>pussed out again
>talk a tiny bit every now and then
>I finish highschool and start working a good job
>got in better shape was confident and happy
>asked her out
>she has a bf now
>tells me she used to really like me
>well fuck
>start drinking like a fish and doing drugs
>1 yr later and I still hate myself for being a fucking idiot
>I just feel empty now cause I am socially retarded with women

does anyone have the screenshots of the people that wished a happy birthday to this poor guy ?

Holy fuck you must not talk to a lot of people. Doesn't matter what the prior experiences with a girl I have are. If they get a boyfriend or aren't interested I would be dissapointed for like a day at most.

Fuck her sister, OP

I know, my buddies tell me the same shit. I just hate fucking things up. I don't really have a great self esteem. Even though I'm told I have a great personality and I am stronk.
Can't go to bars or clubs to meet girls cause those places put me on edge and I don't feel like getting a assault charge.

It´s been 8 weeks since my relationship of 4 1/2 years ended. Tomorrow is the first time we´ll see each other again in town, grab a coffee and well...just talk.

I know it was the right thing to do but I feel so fucking sad thinking about her. There were moments I thought she really is the girl I want to marry, with whom I want a future. But now...everything is shattered to pieces.

Ouch. Did you not realize how much she liked you or were you really that much of a pussy?

Will it help? If I was you, I would not meet her. You should move on man, you deserve to be happy too.

Half me being too retarded to pick up on cues half me not trusting people.

I had an experience like this only worse.

>Be my oldman self
>Be at family gathering
>watching grandkids run around
>smile at my wife I have loved for decades
>wake up

I was disoriented for about 30 seconds when I woke up. I wasn't just at that family gathering in the dream...I had MEMORIES. Then "reality" came back and I just felt a crushing sadness that I am still me. Still alone.