Let's play a game, Sup Forums

Let's play a game, Sup Forums.
If someone rolls 41, I will post a link to a copy & paste website. The text will display a digit and a link to the next digit. Collect all the digits and write them down. After 16 digits, you will have a code to a paysafecard with ten euros on it. Be quick.

I don't know about digits but here's some figits.

nigg

get the fuck out

er

Check em faggot

e

Roll.

Stop trying,
Kill yourself,
Faggot,

Roll

Reroll

Rereroll

Rollerino.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROLLING

God does not like me it seems

One Roll
Two Roll
Red Roll
Blue Roll

By Dr.Dubs

What the fuck did you just roll about me you little roll? I'll have you roll that I...

who do you think is creating the posts numbers faggot?
god?
or
the fucking algorithm in this fucking website?

Never gonna roll you up, never gonna roll you down, never gonna roll around and deroll you

I don't need euros

If God does exist, he would be able to set up the universe however he likes. If he wanted me to get 44 twice, to be an ass, he could.

I wanna roll the very best, like no Sup Forumsro ever rolled

I'm only going to roll two more times and then I'm out

Niggers

LAST ROLL FAGGOTS
>Check em

roll

reroll

checkem and reroll

reroll

reroll

reroll

reroll

well do you get 44 twice?

no.

therefore god does not exist.

algorithms do exist.

good night.

reroll

GET

I swear I'll get it soon
reroll

reroll

rollin'

reroll

Thank god I don't have anything to do on this friday night
reroll

reroll

GETting closer
reroll

Fuck
reroll

yes

reroll

lets go then

to the vet

so close to quints
yet so far

also roll

Missed quads
reroll

am i fucking retarded that quads

reroll

if i roll 40 i'm gonna kms okay

reroll

brain power

reroll

time to die

please

4chins

21th reroll

22th reroll

GET

23th reroll

993th reroll

GET

>if someone rolls 41
fucking retard

checkem and 24th reroll

i wish

34 get

25th reroll

∀∀∀∀-∀∀∀-∀-OƎƎƎƎ oo-oo-oo-ooo-Oſ -∀-Ǝ-I-Ǝ-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ ǝǝǝ-ǝǝ-ǝǝǝ-Ǝ -∀-∩-∩-∀-∀-O-Ǝ∀∀ oooooooooooo-Oſ -∩-∀-I-∀-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ oooooooooo-O∀∀∀∀-∀∀∀-∀-OƎƎƎƎ oo-oo-oo-ooo-Oſ -∀-Ǝ-I-Ǝ-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ ǝǝǝ-ǝǝ-ǝǝǝ-Ǝ -∀-∩-∩-∀-∀-O-Ǝ∀∀ oooooooooooo-Oſ -∩-∀-I-∀-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ oooooooooo-O

like 6th, maybe 7th layer of irony

checkem and 26th reroll

atomics

27th reroll

in the words of fred durst:
"rollin rollin rollin rollin"

28th reroll

shitpost

kill me please

29th reroll

pls ignore

30th reroll