Pic not related

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

pegue.net/8KyP
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it is, fight me

Fucking nobody has ever had a slice of pizza that came apart like that. Fucking food marketing bullshit.

Buy a real pizza.

obviously haven't had a decent pizza

It's because you're eating pizza with cheap ass cheese. High quality cheese does do that if you get it while it's hot.

>high quality cheese
you guys think quality = elasticity when melted
well I'm leaving this thread full of retards

Make your own pizza. Jesus. It's so fucking easy and so much better.

pegue.net/8KyP

You make me a pizza that tastes as good as these guys and i'll give you the $24

I'll bet I can do better. Pizzas are easy. What are your tastes?

First you need the 50+ years of experience to make the sauce, then get back to me.

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

>make me a pizza that tastes as good as this and I give you 24 dollars
>no you need 50 years of experience so you lose haha!

No, you just can't. You don't even understand the concept, but it's ok. You haven't had one of theirs so you have no idea. It's ok...

Lol sure. Because only people with 50 years of experience can mix a sauce in just that specific way.

Ever consider that after 50 years they can only make the sauce like that when there might be a better way to do it still? 50+ year olds may be as rusty as a newb might be too fresh.

So what's your tastes?

Also this
wasn't me, I was

Simple image search would tell you all you need to know, and then some. When I call them, he answers and says "oh hey hows it goin?". I reply "make me a pizza, see you in 20". They know what works. Just go with it.

for mozza yeah. Should be gooey and stretchy when warm, and soft and a little malleable at room temp. Most store bought mozza is rubbery. On top of that, a lot of pizza joints actually at shit to their cheese to make it cheaper, like soy and wheat, so they can make it visually look like there is more actual cheese than there is.

When I make risotto, I always use top quality mozza, and that shit is stringy and gooey to the last bite.. and fucking delicious.

Name me a good mozza that doesn't string like that when warm, if you're so god damn smart.

what's a good topping combo? No anchovies or weird shit tho.

OP, the pizza...

pepperoni and mushroom

Chicken, red onion, red and yellow bell peppers, parmazan cheese, tomato in that order.

Optionally you can add black olives or if you're a heretic degenerate, pineapple.

What a splendid pie pizza pizza pie

Just meat and cheese anything else is icky

pickles, garlic and bbq sauce

my dick?

A pizza without meat? The fuck is wrong with you.