A tiny set of balls.

Ya got hemorrhoids go see a doctor or just pick up some preparation-H

your balls

Looks like trips
>check it

gross ass hemorrhoid, no pun intended.

a pile faggot
stop putting dicks in your ass

what's that? and a co-worker told me it's from straining my body, is that true? i''ve started to practice enemas, could the tube be scratching my anal walls and causing this?

Right here
>probably bait

Your turd cutter has lost its edge

OP here, top kek XD

I believe it's a hemorrhoid. I have one right now that looks similar. Does it ever bleed when you shit?

2 nipples

Either a roid or a pilonidal sinus caused from an ingrown hair. You wanna get that shit checked out, I had a sinus that took three operations to fix

no, but i had one before this one, until it popped like a zit and bled like a was on a period, was insane, i want to pop this one too, but it will hurt like a bitch, too much nerves around

tuck it back in welcome to getting old OP

when it gets worse youll need a whole roll of tp to clean up after you bomb the germans

serious?

yupyup..really hot shower run down ass crack tuck em back in. Heavy drinking makes them worse

stopped drinking, i'm not a heavy drinker really, but had a strong dose not too long ago

you be ight...nobody stays problem free forever
after 30 its downhill brah

>external hemmorrhoid/perianal hematoma
>don't pop that nigger
>Sup Forums remembers

just hit 31

that's 1000%, stop doing things your body isn't meant to do. Your asshole is there to excrete fecal matter, not to be ravaged by dildos or filled with 20 liters of water.

Also, enjoy fiery pooping and cursing every spicy food and liquor for the rest of your life. I hope enemas were worth it

Hemorrhoids. Get a soldering iron or one of those wood burning tools and take care of them yourself

If that's your fat fuck armpit, those are skin tags
If that's your tight asshole, hemmoroids

You didnt even let me.finish my rhyme
Just shut up for one more time

Sacral cyst? Go to the emergency room and get it lanced and drained user. They'll give you stuff to make sure you don't get a secondary infection

will i be charged?

Where you live?

israel, thought some of you guys look at exif data, i had location enabled

I don't know what your healthcare is like over there so call first I guess?
Do you have insurance or something that will handle it?

what's the usual difference between life threatening and non threatening cases? i'm sure it's a universal thing, afterall... we are copying US stuff constantly anyway