Fucking disgusting. Enoughs enough with this shit already

Fucking disgusting. Enoughs enough with this shit already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPQkKD9GKr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy here we go

Ron looks like he's in the closet

They couldn't find enough white people in Britain, and muslims would get offended at noburqa so they went with nigs

>ComicBook.com

They won't stop until whites are totally out of the picture in media in a few decades all actors will be exclusively black

>1 character now black

Oh no! Now Harry Potter is only a 97% white series!!!! Genocide!!! Jews!!!

It wont end until after the civil wars in Europe.

The pic literally has two Africans and one cuck waiting for a bull

8/10
Nice, but I could tell.

That kid is blacker than the mom, so not only did Ron marry a nigger but he was cucked by a black man as well.

>enough with this
Then why post about it?

don't worry, there's always villains for whiteys

>my wife's daughter

You and tumblr are literally the only idiots who give a fuck.

Un-fucking-believable

hitler didnĀ“t die for this

Lmao shananay as hermione lel

Redditors are the only ones staying neutral about it.

Theatre is not Sup Forums

>not knowing by now that rowling is the most complaisant shit author ever
if she thought it'd boost her sales she'd agree that harry was in the closet all along even if it made no sense. the bitch doesn't know her own work. She once tried to play shamalamalan and say the snake in book 1 was nagini.

Have you tried real life?

Of course not.

Harry Potter is.

No, he died because he was a warmongering asshole and not even a smart one at that

I hate how they purposely do this shit just so they can call you racist if you think it's retarded.

Which it is.

Obviously they're going for continuity as Ron is still a ginger and yet they decide to make Hermione black.

>he's so cucked he can't even discuss race-issues with his friends

>cast people of color to play white characters
>diversity

>cast white person in any role ever
>racism

Hermione was white skinned as described in the books, and a drawing by JK. But ignorant ass JK comes out and says Hermione's skin color was never defined, forgetting her own work in the process and rewriting fake history for the sake of appeasing the actual racists (diversity supporters).

Racism is literally the only reason to be bothered by this.

I'm happy with being branded a racist. Niggers are disgusting people along with pakis. The forced nature of them appearing things is disgusting and pathetic. if speaking the truth is racist then so fucking be it.

>some theatre play halfway across the world that no one gives a fuck about

No we actually have better issues to talk about.

>inb4 people try to claim she's scared and that somehow turns a black person's face white
>inb4 people ignore the part where Hermione gets a tan
>inb4 people ignore the illustration WHERE JK HERSELF DREW HERMIONE WITH WHITE SKIN

Oh my fucking god OP, I can't believe it, it's a liberal SJW cuck Disney anti-white conspiracy!

Do you replay that quote in your head whilst jamal is balls deep in your fat wife?

>friends

>European men aren't even allowed to give the child their last name

I wouldn't care if it made sense. But it doesn't. And it's obviously motivated by the bullshit pc culture that's being shoved everywhere.

Shananay as hermione wtf

It could be an expression of fear, but God I could imagine the flame wars that this pic would start.

>muh-hamaad potter

>kid is blacker than her mom

hahahaha

really?

c'mon

>pc culture

It's PC culture! PC gone mad! Liberals! White guilt! Reverse racism!

I guess all the people that got pissed at Hermione ending up with Ron can laugh all the way to the bank now.

How does it not make sense?

>mfw it's actually anti-white
>mfw they're so good at propaganda even Sup Forums shitposters are on their side

CRAWWWWWLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

IIIINNNNNNNNNN

MYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

You forgot the jews.

What is this, a fucking play? Who cares? White guys have been playing Othello for hundreds of years. In theater anybody can play anybody. There are so many different variations on plays and rotating casts of varying degree. It's not as important in theater to be 100% true to the source material.

The defense of it never being mentioned in the books is stupid, she was obviously white and JK is pandering like hell to stay relevant on today's hot button issues. That shit is irrelevant to why a black person can play hermione

They pulled a Lethal Weapon 5

youtube.com/watch?v=dPQkKD9GKr4

See

So putting aside Hermione being black, why is the kid not biracial? Did Ron get cucked?

>Black people have deep roots and a strong sense of Black Culture
>Black people continue to literally act like white people

I want to see an all white Roots get produced.

oh look another Sup Forums raid

>Mfw when people get butthurt at Jewish conspiracies and SJW fanaticism and proceed to act like them.

>oh shit, the racism label isn't sticking anymore
>quick, throw a different label at them!

Niggers love destroying and appropriating white culture. Nothing is safe from them. If they could turn everyone black in any piece of art depicting white people they would. They're too stupid to make art of their own so they have to destroy white art.

>mfw any time someone non-black wears dredlocks they are accused of appropreating black culture
>this is of course ignoring that it's not a black thing and didn't even start where they assume it did

>mfw black people constantly straiten their hair and wear weaves to look like white people
>nobody says shit

The new Hermione for the 2020 remake

so niggers on tv smashing shop windows and pakis blowing themselves up is okay with you?

White people do both of those things, do you assume all white people are terrorists or criminals?

I genuinely tried to have a wank over that movies rape scene.

I'm more pissed about hermoine not taking Ron's full name then her being turned into a negress.

Seriously, what is the point of not doing that, is just a legal fucking nightmare and confuses everyone involved. It's not even like the Granger's had shit going for them, just a bunch of lazy muggles

>we're not SJWs, you are
>we're not triggered, you are
>we're not raiding, you are

Don't you get tired of shitposting the same butthurt mspaint edits you found on r/shitredditsays?

Where'd all these Harry Potter fans come from?

>He thinks it's the nigs doing this

All over the world

It's pretty popular, I'm surprised you didn't know about it

>dude, I've been called out on my bullshit, better switch over to another issue so I don't get buttblasted

Im aware that exists, but if you're going to try and start one of your """"""debates"""""" you're no better than the SJWs you mock.

Didn't black people make jazz and shit.

At least I don't have to stoop to raiding other boards and websites. You're all a bunch of retarded manchildren that think if you raid other boards somehow everyone is going to like you.

what time is tyrone coming round?

>le reddit boogeyman

Sup Forumsfags everyone.

Lmao the SAME asspained tumblr images by the same asspained shitposter

The last book came out almost ten years ago, why is it still considered relevant?

Same reason she decided dumbledore was gay, gotta get that tumblrcash.

>DUDE LET ALL IMMIGRANTS IN LMAO

>SJW's get triggered when a black character is played by a white person
>Sup Forums gets triggered when a white character is played by a black person

>if you don't validate my feelings, you are a reddit shill or the jews are paying you to disagree with me

>minorities are ruining my life
>they destroy everything

You don't read much history do you?

Answer the question you coward
There's some movies you might have missed, also spin-offs

>It's a Sup Forums acts retarded again thread

This is exactly what you are doing r/shitredditsays.

Of you don't like how this board and website triggers you then go back to r/shitredditsays

You've been posting the same butthurt pictures for over a year now

Kys

Only one name in Hollywood can pull that off.

Go live in a black neighborhood and tell me blacks don't destroy everything they touch.

>DUDE THE JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING LMAO

>IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH MY FANATICAL WAYS, YOURE A JEWISH LIBKEK SHILL!

>The blackness of the """"""half black""""" kid

KEKUS PREPUS BULLUS!!

Look.... I don't know if you realize, but this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

You're the one who's triggered and you come to our board and shitpost because you think somehow we're either going to agree with you. You're retarded.

How can a black neighborhood exist if by your logic, it's destroyed instantly by their touch?

Surprisingly I live next to an African community.

They're genuinely nice people.

But I suppose I don't live Burgerland.

I don't understand.

If this board and it's "evil right wingers" trigger you sooooooo much, why can't you go back to r/shitredditsays with the rest of the insane racial feminists?
You don't technically have to be here.

>caring about this shit past the age of 8

Oh the irony is delicious.

>casting a character as the race they are supposed to be Is FANATICAL WAYS

Yes and Sup Forums has right wing views.

I DON'T know why this triggers you cucks from r/shitredditsays so much.

While I don't really care about niggers being actors or actresses when a character was white as long as they're good actors or actresses, what I don't understand is why they picked a nigger that looks like a cross between a tragic ironing accident victim, a rat, and a burnt pancake.

On the contrary, there are based members on either side. But there are also fanatical retards on them ass well.

Literally, what the Fuck

Nobody was even talking about Sup Forums.

Quit shitposting and spamming the board while we're trying to talk about movies here.

Slavery was a mistake.

>let's import huge amounts of niggers
>what can go wrong