Holy fuck I don't know what to do

Holy fuck I don't know what to do.

I think I got cuck scammed.

>me 24 yo meet qt314 23 yo waiting in line at customer service at department store.
>Lets call her Pam
> we hit it off and go out
> things go good and start dating
> after about 3 months we are a “couple”
>We talk about stuff and some of it is maybe we should get married.
Wow!
> she visits my parents for dinner
> mom / dad are ecstatic (I can see that we are finally going to get some Grandkids look on their faces)
> few weeks later we go to her parents for dinner.
> Pams asks “where is Kevin?”
> “he's spending the night with a friend”
>Pam tells me that Kevin is a foster child her parents are taking care of.
> They seem uncomforatable
That should have set off warnings but I am too stupid to think
> Couple days later she brings up Kevin. Mentions he is black, k
> I'd like you to meet him user, k
> You love me right user, sure do baby...
> We go have dinner with her parents again.
> I meet Kevin. He is almost 9. He has an almost blond afro
Pam has Blond hair
> dinner comes and goes, I am so oblivious to what is going to happen
> Going home all she can talk about is what do I think about Kevin, whatever
> We get home
> Do you love me user?
> I have to tell you, kevin is my son.
She fucked some 30 year old black guy when she was 14 and got knocked up.
I left, blocked her number but fucking have no clue what to do
I really do love her but not sure I can handle raising her half nig kid

Anyone is a similar situation got any advice?

Nothing wrong with what you did, she actively lied to you.

also
>raising another man's kid

Good on ya, op. Never EVER date a single mother, I dated a chick I found on meetme. Her profile never mentioned that she had a kid. We met at the park she brought her kid. It wasn't as bad as I thought she was smoking hot but she had tons of tons of issues. This lasted 2 months before I told her to fuck off to get with my then 18 yo gf. I fucked her on and off for a year after. Wouldn't do it again tho I'll tell you that, she wanted to blackmail me.

>3 months
>talking about marriage
>leaves at first sign of adversity
op, are you sixteen years old?

its a fucking half nig every fucking person would know you are not the father.

Agreed. OP did the right thing

Confront her about that op. But if you love her you can still raise her half nig kid. Probably would have a better upbringing than with the coon father

made me lol

Two pieces of advice I can offer from experience:

1. NEVER try to raise someone else's kid unless you have absolute authority to beat the kid.

2. When you are not emotionally invested in a kid's life like a birth parent, it is MUCH harder to tell the difference between beating for discipline and beating for fun.

Marry her or you're a racist op. it's as simple as that really.

Besides he's 9.. He's literally days off getting killed by cops or another black guy, marry her now and score massive bonus points when you're there to comfort her about the death of her son.

I didn't know she was a single mother.

I guess I was pussy blind until she told me.

She must have thought i was in too deep to walk out.

But man, this is just a fucking shot to the gut. I just physically hurt over this.

Her parents are raising the kid

You made the right decision. Sure it'll hurt but the other choice is basically years and years of small humiliations.

All singles mothers below age 30 are absolute trash and should not be dated. Too much baggage. Sorry if I offended any single whores

not op, but race has nothing to do with it

raising another man's kid is the ultimate beta move. shit, it's beta beyond beta. it's omega

I hope big brother's is still a thing. All these kids from broken homes without male influences in their lives...

But yeah, don't bother with single mothers. they don't ever stop being shitty people for the most part. odds are not in your favors, cucks.

RUN THE FUCK AWAY OP

she didn't need to tell you straight away, but after three months you should have already known she had a kid. Especially because she should have seen how YOU reacted to the kid, because she needed to move on if you weren't interested.

Yes. And my comment was entirely genuine and was meant to be taken serious

but raising a half nig is makes it worse

>somalian
>muslim
Pick 1

It'll happen op, best way to get over this bitch is to get under someone else. Preferably someone without any crumb crunchers

Fuck her every night knowing a big black cock has been in that very hole

do it for Harambe

Neither is exclusive, i know it's baffling but two bads can stack on each other

She lied about it.

When we went to her parents for the first time she said he was a foster kid.

I don't know if it scared off old bfs when she tried telling guys in the past straight up.

I think she was hoping I'd fall so far in love I wouldn't give a shit

There is an off chance it could be harambes kid.

I say if there is just a 0.00001% chance you gotta stick with her.

You did the right thing my dude

Walk away. For her sake. Asshole.

fuck that shit. dont let the white man have to take care of the black mans kid. that bitch fuckin lied to you. and odds are if shes fuckin black dudes and she a snow bunny she a HOE

>lame attempt to be funny

Fuck.

I haven't old my folks about this.

They fucking love her.

This is just a fucking disaster.

You did the right thing. Don't talk to her anymore

Well they probably don't want you picking up someone's leftovers either. You dodged a bullet user. Consider yourself lucky.

>you suck
>ur a cuck
> dump her

PS you have aids and syfilis now

In all honesty op, all bullshit aside.

I know it fucking sucks, but you want the girls who are scared and have been betrayed, they know more than anyone else why it's important to stay loyal and devote yourself 100% to the once you love.

Atleast they got a much better chance than those who gotten through life slutting with no consequences ever.

So seriously op, consider staying with her.

Cuck detected

No
Dont be a fucking fool
Op no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont do it!!!!!!!

Look bro you dont OWE her your love

Putting aside the insecure Sup Forumstards in this thread (hurr bbc) having a child is something you tell someone before you even get a week in, she knows it would have deterred you from furthering the relationship and that is why it took her so long to tell you

Also, it's not your folks' financial and emotional responsibility to deal with a child, it would be yours.

Don't look back

Wtf is wrong with you? Who cares? Do you fuck your parents too?

You take her but not the kid. Have it adopted in another state
Profit.

I'm hurt user

I am quick to burn bridges so that's what I would do.
For instance: I've never dated a girl and stayed friends after.

Not everyone needs to touch a stove to know how bad it can hurt.

"Once you go black, we never want you back"

That's so hard to understand?

Truth hurts user

Hey! Another faggot using a word that he doesn't understand the meaning of.

Don't listen to whiteknights, you did the right thing

Not having the opportunity to fuck up is not having the restraint not to user.

dont give a fuck. it was right what you did..search some other chick

No it's just that the edges on you poked my forehead

beta as fuck

OP should raise that child and encourage the mother to keep her BBC Bull.

For 400 years white privilege has forced the Black population to live below its mean while reaping the fruits of slave labor.

Just consider this your contribution to reparations.

DO NOT listen to this fucking idiot

>stayed friends
Is that something you think reasonably intelligent people sometimes do?

Meh you're thinking too much into it user, you can get a girl 2pts or more higher than your level if you deal with their bastard. Just tell him all kinds of crazy shit as he grows up it'll be hilarious

fpbp

> 24 yo
> 3 months relationship
> stat rape victim with 9 yo HALF-NIGGER child
> lies lies lies lies

how is this not an obvious decision user?

Is he good at sports? Maybe you have a little basketball pro there, when hes gonna be a millionaire you get the spoils, or maybe a rapper or a drugdealer who doesn't get caught

nice b8

Look I let guys fuck me in the asshole and i wear skirts, I think i transcended beta at this point

Well then eat shit and die. You might enjoy it. How do you know unless you try it?

What else has she not told you yet?

Trust has been broken and will be hard to be restored.

Also, don't be a cuck

Do therapy, it helps a lot.

Hard fact: she lied, she manipulated

She doesn't love you, no one lies to or manipulates someone they've loved for 3 months

She tried to reel you in to heal her own loneliness and psychic pain and "not telling him I cheated" and countless other fun possibilities can fall right under this pattern in the future.

Stay with her, and you'll never really know who you're with.

FUCKING THIS

I dated my colleague in work who is a single mother. Worst nightmare of my life We were together for 4 months, it was always about the fucking kid (who was fucking retarded)

Stop avatarfagging faggot, if you want to be an obnoxious redditor at least use a trip so we can filter you.

You entirely missed the point of my argument.

If you end up eating shit you're guaranteed to never do it again.

If you never ate shit you just might end up trying it.

If she's fine keep FUCKING her if you can, but don't progress the relationship/even think about raising that fucking kid bro

Don't become a cuck

this OP
>raising another man's kid

Yeah man, fuck that.

idk.

I think this hurts because i was a vigin when I met her.

fuck my life it sounds like a copypasta Sup Forums meme

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaahahahahaaahahaaahahaaahahahahahahaaahahahaaaa

This

Genuinely sorry for violating your safe space

Checked and kek'd

No she wants to get married.

Damn, you lost your virginity to some bbc loving slut? Kek

Don't even fucking think about going back op. You did the right thing. Would you be able to raise another man's nigger? She is a liar and a whore. There is plenty of Fish in the sea. Fish without nigger children.

im so fucking proud of you, user.

you weren't a fag and you did the right thing

This, honestly

Keep hitting that shit if you don't have moral objection, shit even drop one of your own in that bitch and leave her like the first nig

And if you kill yourself; we never have to listen to you again, faggot.

I really hope this is bait and not the cringe it appears to be.
Watch "Chasing Amy", it should resolve any qualms you have about the past of a woman you care about.

Hey op, its me, fate.

Just hopped in here for a moment to tell you that sometimes there arent any positive outcomes. Just remember to trust your own judgement above all others, and envision how you, a white guy, is walking in the park with a niglet kid.

Trust yourself op

I'm gonna lose an eye on one of these edges

Post pictures of your cock pls

How about this instead? It's my best moment on Sup Forums too

Femi-nazi detected

Well, OP. I would leave in that situation. But I really hope someone does stay with her. It would take a hell of a man, but being there to make sure a kid has the structure that he needs, and grows up with a positive role model... That's a really awesome thing. My mother was a single mother, and had a son. My half brother. His dad went to Vietnam, went crazy and became a vile evil person. My father raised my half brother, and I have a certain respect for him for that and men who can do that. But I couldn't.

This

>> after about 3 months we are a “couple”
>>We talk about stuff and some of it is maybe we should get married.

holy shit what a whore

OP.

She has only now realised that once you go black you can't come back.

NO one else wants here. Which is why she has resorted to lying to get a relationship to a point whereby she gets a man who will look after her and her nigger offspring.

You fucked up. your parents will get over it once you tell them want happened and the deception. Do not be a cuck and raise a nigger child to a woman who ultimately just wants a stable paycheck.. She'll divorse you and take half your money beacuse ultimately she's in it for herself.

You are a lucky fucker you missed a bullet here. Your stupidity in dating this cunt didnt get you fucked up for the rest of your life.

Lol, classic case of future cucked. If you loved her, you'd get by the whole black kid thing, It's special when a girl goes back from black. If you couldn't handle it, it wasn't love. I for one would put up with the little runt and teach him to camp and shit.

For better or worse, she lied to you and deceived you about something rather important. She wanted you to fall for her first, so she could emotionally blackmail you. That's horrible!

Don't dump her because of her child, but dump her because of that! Her lies and deception. You cannot trust such a person.

You're a fucking girl. You have to be. even faggots aren't this good at being cunts.

Everyone's asking you to fuck off. You are not enjoyable. Go be sad elsewhere or post your tits and we'll all suddenly be your friends.

Hey dumbass, the kid may not know that she is his mother. Sometimes families keep it that way. If so, and she told you, then she is letting you in her world.

Anyway, wtf do you want to get married? It's a bad idea in the long run, unless your unattractive in which case marry the first thing that comes along.

Wait until you get older, wimmins will all have kids and talk that marriage shit. You nod and go along, buy the kid some stuff, and dip when you're sick of the shit or something better comes along.

Your first mistake was catching feelings. All women are whores, and want a man to fuck them and support them, and all can be replaced. The sooner you figure this out, the sooner you start living your life and being happier.

If it's too much for you, bail, and it looks like you did. I think it was a dumb move because she wasn't asking you to be dad, but in the end you did what was best for you.

>24 yo
>finally going to get some Grandkids

what the fuck 24 is almost too young to get kids, your parents are pieces of shit

She's 314 quarts?

this

she's a fucking scandalous bitch and everyone probably knows it

I'm a pseudo intellectual and I only hang out with like 3 people
and they are all morons so they do it all the time.
My whole family is a bunch of retards as well
so I have no fucking idea what normal people do.

r/theredpill

Once a coal burner, always a coal burner. White women should learn to be disgusted by niggers again...