I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus
essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible has never been disproven.

The old testament was written hundreds of years before Jesus was born. He fulfilled over 300 prophecies. He fulfilled all the prophecies of the messiah. "1 person fulfilling 8 prophecies: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 1 person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power 1 person fulfilling 300+ prophecies: Only Jesus!"

www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus

Why trust the Bible?

Here are several reasons why:

essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html

1. Manuscript Evidence
2. Archaeological Evidence
3. Eyewitness Accounts
4. Corroborating Accounts
5. Literary Consistency
6. Prophetic Consistency
7. Expert Scrutiny
8. Leader Acceptance
9. Global Influence
10. Changed Lives

daily reminder to praise dubu

>bumping cancer

What's funniest about this post is that its blatantly untrue.

The stats, the fact that Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies (the fact that he didn't is why we have so many Jews)

I know this is bait.... But its so adorable that I had to reply.

>The Bible has never been disproven.

I'm really feeling the impelent need for taking this bait seriously.

Christianity will be in the future's universities.
It'll be study as a mythology.
=]

>It'll be study as a mythology
Atheists, everyone.

Whoops.

Studied*

We all make mistakes.....own up to yours.
=]

I cant even

Leviticus 19:19 reads:

“You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.”

It'll be an exciting day when Christianity is FINALLY grouped together with Greek and Roman mythology.

It wasn't meant to be taken literally you fucking fedora

Deuteronomy 25:11–12 reads:

“When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets.”

I bet OP has a ton of cp.

It'll be an exciting day when Christianity is FINALLY grouped together with Chinese and Japanese mythology.

I am your god Sup Forums leatheroaks life

Mark 10:11–12 reads:

“Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.”

Leviticus 19:28 reads:

“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

HOW HOW HOW do you not understand that Christianity WILL BE A MYTH like ALL THE OTHER MYTHS???

Ugh.

Perspective, you dolt. It's called perspective.

am I the only one de-railing this shit. this board is shitty.

It's like a secret code only one person will get. Don't wrack your brain on it.

Religion was man made. I dont believe fairy tales from a book re written thousands of times.

It hasn't been proven either.