Just one medal is all I ask for. Even a bronze will suffice. Please

Just one medal is all I ask for. Even a bronze will suffice. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the Olympic medal for shitting on your sister goes to India.

Public-shitting
Gang-raping
Tech-supporting
Curry-eating

Should be Olympic sports tbqh.

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

sorry, but there's no cricket at the Olympics

Slumdog goldenaire movie when?

3/10 if pasta, 10/10 if oc

>Enter marathon
>sprint ahead as far as your little brown legs will let you
>stop and poo in the street
>keep running
>everyone slips on your poo
>???
>gold goes to india

Its like the sport was invented for you

Any medal hopefuls in wrestling or badminton?

I've only seen you guys competing in field hockey

>sprint ahead
And therein the problem lies

>hes never seen an indian fast bowler

They can do it, I believe

You miss the cow worshiping.

Unemployment checks.
Bad teeth.
Wiggers.

Could also be Olympic sports also.

You definitely get the gold for street shitting and being the ugliest group of people on the planet so take comfort in that I guess?

Milka Singh aka the flying Sikh.
Kabaddi.

Problem is, the Hindus are not athletic and are a bunch of pussys, they would rather make money and raise a weak off spawn. If that money was invested into Sikhs representing them in sports, they could be pretty good desu.

Calm down you two.

No hopes in wrestling. There is a good chance of a medal in women's badminton.

We're not that good at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4

Indians worship their mothers?

You should put all your chips on Dipa Karmakar, OP.

You're from India, start a petition for a Sikh sports program and find it like shit. That way you guys will look less embarrassing as a nation.

No one in this country had even heard her name before the Olympics. I don't know if she's good enough.

ayyyyyyy

Can you blame him? You're fucking government devised operation blue star and raped and murdered thousands of Sikh women and children in 1984. Some people don't forget things like that.

All the young Sikhs are druggies though.

citation.

Punjab has been devastated by drugs and that's where the majority of Sikhs are but there is plenty who are into sports and healthy.

Most Sikhs are born into farmer family's and have generally strong builds, it's in our blood.

Also is the son of the minister of Punjab who is a Hindu which supplies the drugs. The more you know I guess.

>it's in our blood.
>our
kek

Also, they're strong and everything but you can't exactly be a herion addict and an athlete. Indians in general, not just sikhs, are unambitious and have very little interest in non-cricket sports. The Indian government also doesn't support athletes and most don't bother continuing after university or school.

Source?

You got two Irelands

but you're not supposed to even care about sports India-kun

ayyy lmao

What was his conclusion?

Sikhs are extremely ambitious my friend, from a young age we are taught hard work and perseverance will garner results.

I agree the government don't support the athletes, just look at what I said here Look at things like Indian Gymkhana or Sikh Sabha Southall sports organisations, we create our own outlets and fund them ourselves.

I can't citate my claim unfortunately but take it from someone who's family is in the know about these things. In India the powerful always get away with all crimes, it's one of the most corrupt countries on the world with Punjab being the most corrupt state.

If you speak to anyone willing to share information from Punjab, you will get the same answer. The ministers son is supplying and not only that he is spreading profits into offshore accounts.

Recently a rich mans son crashed and killed 3 people with his car, it was on the national news. His status cleared him of crime and is free to continue, everyone knows he's at fault but because of such a corrupt country and state people just accept it.

It's sad but true :/

Why is there no cricket? It's one of the most popular sports in the world

I'm Punjabi as well man and I know what you mean. Punjab is a corrupt druggie shithole now and the current generation probably won't get anywhere. Even the number of Punjabis in the military has dropped quite sharply.

India as a sporting nation won't get anywhere anytime soon because most people ONLY care about cricket or just don't play sports.

I guess 'we' can only hope all of this changes in the future because there's a lot of people with potential in India but the government doesn't do anything to help them.

It's literally because the Indian cricket board are scared that the olympics will take some power away from them.

>tying canada

they suck

1) Most Indians value education above sports
2) Indian government doesn't invest much in sports infrastructure or athlete funding
3) Indians are still stuck in a caste mentality, which holds them back in sports
4) The little sports funding that exists goes to cricket

Rude.

ye I found the article

>There are no luge facilities in India, so he screwed wheels to the bottom of his sledge and practised on Himalayan roads, overtaking cars and lorries to reach speeds of up to 100km/h. (62mph)
top sports

Trust me, she is. She even has a gold medal chance.

>"The most important thing ... is not to win but to take part ... not to have conquered but to have fought well."

Times are slowly changing, our standard of football is improving. Boxing, wrestling and hockey are on the up, I give it another 10 years and will have some Olympic champions :)

>India will be an Olympic Superpower by 2030

LMAO

>be chicano
>see this

Kek.

I thought we were good at something. XDDD

I didn't say Olympic superpower, I'm being optimistic about having some Olympic champions. I think we may nab some medals this year and a few more in the future, atleast we don't dope our athletes and leave work record breakers back home.

i can give you a (you)

dude what's up with his toes
do indians have two tone hands and feet like the negro

>Delhi number plate
What's happening there?

Isn't Mexico supposed to be good at boxing?

>That guy with his hair on fire

Olympic event when?

SVEN WITH THE FUCKING NORDIC BANTER HAHAHHAHAHA

Bumping with some diamond class feet.