Yup it was What's my age again

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

yep
nope

joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy divvvviwwwiiiiiioooooomn

closer

might've over stated their popularity

more of a dance-punk band

had a really critically acclaimed but not very popular album and an album that had their only megahit as well as a few unpopular but still good eps

!!!

it's a fantano video isn't it

bass rattles stars out the sky :^)

jd was a lot closer

just gonna post it if no one gets it

You are correct about which song it is, but what version of the song?

death grips

dinosaur jr

the jimmy eat world song perhaps?

gang of four

yep

that quote he posted was a dead give away if you've ever heard the song

youtube.com/watch?v=-dmaTtjTkHU

actually it was Hurt by Nine Inch Nails

deecool47 8 months ago
Does anyone else ever wonder what Anthony smells like? I don't see him as a bad smell kinda guy, but I can't imagine his odor to be pleasant.

IveGotToast 8 months ago
Wait...if his odor isn't pleasant, then wouldn't that make it bad. Your comment was funny, but poorly worded. Light 6/10

deecool47 8 months ago
+IveGotToast You ever be at your cousin's cookout, who just got out "the joint", and be around all his affiliates and shit. Then all of a sudden his baby's mother pull up with a pack of OG kush and hands it off to him, calling him by his first and last name. Out of nowhere your cousin then begins to question his bitch aggressively, while emphasizing her role as a "two faced ass bitch" and how she can't be trusted. Then he rips open her shirt only to find a tape recorder. Meanwhile, while all of this is going on, a black van has been trudging through the streets at high speeds towards your cousin's house. The black van collides with your cousin's nicely made wooden fence and hops out the feds. A firefight then proceeds to take place, with your cousin's faction losing. He's on his last five men, as he turns to you with a triumphant look on his face. Your cousin proceeds to steal a kiss from your lips. The moment was magic, he stuck his tongue down your throat and everything. With a huge confident smile on his face, he follows the kiss with, "Just like old times eh, Cuz?" At great speeds he breaks away from the moment and runs out from cover, projectiles flying from both sides. You don't see what happens, you anticipate what happens. You KNOW what was going to happen. Your cousin falls to his knees in a lifeless motion.

It was only then that you catch a whiff of his dying stench. It wasn't a horrible smelling odor, because it didn't discomfort you. Nor was it a pleasant smell, because it didn't arouse you. It was meh.