Seriously, give me 1 reason how us white males can even compete with these nickurs?!?

Seriously, give me 1 reason how us white males can even compete with these nickurs?!?
Its scientifically not possible.

Would you really make that place look any better if you lived there OP?

I mean they are so orderly wow cannot beliv it

Just say it, you know its true
They is and wuz the REAL
KANGZ

And gangsta rap reeally DINDU MAKE DEM
DU IT , NAHH MM SAYIIIIN'

lol

Because white males usually are brainwashed to think that you need looks, money, cars and a job to get a woman. In reality, you don't need any of those.

science

Cause we're employed.

You need food and a civilized society though

>compete w/

Not with that nigger thinking you won't.
They're outbreeding you 3:1 in a world that's already overpopulated and adding more humans isn't solving any of the problems, it's making them worse.

You don't compete with an enemy that's beating you on their own terms, you change the terms and destroy them.

1. Isolate them
2. Make it as difficult as possible for them to survive
3. Wait for them to leave, or imprison/enlist/deport/exterminate as necessary.

Isnt that why we made sure trump will win??? Lol lol

They isolated themselves in duh ghettos

White people were living in caves and painting their faces until superior Jewish intellects came along and invented everything
Most of the famous 'British people' or 'American people' you think created things- weren't white. Their Judaism has simply been ignored or forgotten.

detroit sure looks bad nowadays

Killing all niggers is a good solution to all worlds problems.

They could be used as a fertilizer after they are dead, there would not be any overpopulation, no hunger in the world and much less disease. Economy would get a boost because of the new nigger killing and recycling industry. Many problems would be solved with this 1-step program.

Pacific islander

Money to keep one

>new nigger killing and recycling industry.

Keked hard.
Also that industry will go bankrupt when nigs are extinct.

>Economy would get a boost because of the new nigger killing and recycling industry

What is seen and what is not seen

BROKEN WINDOW FALLACY
R
O
K
E
N

W
I
N
D
O
W

F
A
L
L
A
C
Y

They need to breed so prolifically just to keep their population stable.

Niggers kill eachother in droves.

No it won't we can always choose the next pool of genetic failures to kill, we just rename the industry and tell ppl it's innovation and progress, just like Apple.

>Nazi Jews
obvious bullshit is obvious
it is made of lies and bullshit

Nope... I still seem to have my wife even if I don't have money.

Sorry, but it's true.
White people are closer to North Africans than they are to Jews