Ask a drunk italian anything

ask a drunk italian anything

How are the pizza's there?

what is the meaning of life

pretty good, few times ive been inf oreign countries pizza sucked there

i think life has no meaning, thats why im drunk and not doing anything meaningful

Chissà chi è più ubriaco...

how hairy is your back?

7 birre, te?

im not an hairy man

then you aren't Italian

are you white or italian?

do all italians really hate the neopolitans

im both, typical stereotypical italians with hairy bodies and brown skin are the souther ones, im from northern italy

all northern italians basically hate soutehrn italy, its basically the same as mexico

How's the ravioli?

lol Napoli was a shit hole when i lived there

pretty good but i still prefer delicious tortellini also checked'

it is a shit hole, full of criminals and garbage, northern italy has nothbing to do with that

Do you admire The Fonz?

Di dove sei? Io friuli

rome is better.

he seems like a cool dude, im not a big fan of happy days tough

emilia

rome is better, but its still near southern italy and full of terroni. everything north of florence is top tier

Are you guys allowed to have any guns?

yes, but its way harder to legally get a gun in italy then in ameirca for example. you need to pass a bunch of exams, and only for hunting purpsoses

sicuramente hai un accento di merda

nah, in emilai il dialetto lo parlano solo i vecchi e quelli che zappano la terra, non ho praticamente accento

checked, comunque io sono di genova

tu menti

In your side of Italy do you have any drug problems there?

Because in US where I live you see drug addicts everywhere.

my great granma had some italian roots and I like italy should I learn italian since I have a tiny lil bit italian blood ?

Not op but german living in italy.
Drugs here are hard to get, laws regarding weed are much more strickt. With a bit of luck you can get hash from sandniggers overseas. Mdma is more expensive than berlin, cocaine a bit cheaper might?

no, like, you can buy drugs, but theres no such thing as big gangs or mafia, thats in the south

if you want to come and live here you should, since few people speak english here. if not, dont bother, since italian is just spoken in italy, learn spanish instead

Fu ked up, ment to reply to

good answer. in which city do you live ?

in a small village near bologna (emilia)

I was in Lido di Jesolo, Venice and Verona really awesome cities proud to have a little bit italian blood since it is not common where I live

where do ya live

Bosnia but I am not a fucking kebab

Why you a do the hand gesture everytime you a talk? Ithought it was a stereotype untill I actually saw that

again, its something typical of southern italy, and its basically become part of the language itfself. historically, hand gesture was used to simplify communication between fellow italians, since each state used his own dialect

How come they have so many dialects? I never understood why because I thought they were united under the same country throughout history. Is it because of some old ethnic differences between parts of Italy?

historically, whilst regions like france and spain were united under one country since 13-14th century, italy has been divided since its unification (1861). just like germany, italy unified pretty late compared to other countries. but in germany, there arent as many dialects as in italy, reason being, whilst germany has always been kinda "indipendent" from any foreign influence being under the Holy Roman Empire, italy has always been under multiple influences from foreign nations (austria in venice, france in piedmont, spain/france/austria in souther italy etc.), so the difference between each dialects is far more pronounced then in germany. i hope i explained myslef correctly, im actually an huge lover of history

e così siamo vicini di casa...bene

checked, di dove preciso?

That makes sense

Vicino Imola, tu?

Bap badda boop bap? Pizza pizza?

checked 2 volte, vicino marzabotto

non c'è due senza tre. Buono a sapersi, mi sento meno solo ora

Eh cool, you dont happen to wash horses there by any chance?

> muh village

Ah nice :3

AMORE E BUONA ENERGIA

love and good energy ?

YES.

whats considered north italy? Is Rome north or south?

How fast are you currently driving

Emilia dove?

if its northern then florence its north, if its between florence and rome its center, and if its under rome its south. actually each italian has his own way of seeing the distinction, but thats my view

A CENTO ALL'ORA PER TROVARE LA BIMBA MIA

can i come visit

if you want to visit italy, only visit the northern part trust me

Actually holidays in south italy are better

why is san marino allowed to exist?

found the fucking terron (italian slang for mexican)

"we have the sun and the sea" fuck you stupid fucking terron you are bad and should feel bad

Only Florence you mean

Ma sei romagnolo e insulti i terroni? sei bassa bassa lega anche te eh