What's Sup Forums take on Heroin

What's Sup Forums take on Heroin

It's the shit

Fucking smackhead.
Is my take.
It's one of the few drugs I've always refused to take.
Crack and smack fuck that shit.

Never had it cause I promised myself I'd never do meth or heroin. I love opiates though...

nothing you faggot junkie. Killing yourself now would save you from ODing though.

Some hydromorphine or oxycodone are the shit. But fuck heroin. Maybe i would snort it. MAYBE.

Shoot it faggot

that's brown sugar

About 40% of sale.

Why kill oneself now when you can fly away to the other side while ODing.

I tried a 20mg oxy and it pretty much did nothing. For about 5secs I felt pretty good and was like this is gonna be good then it just went away and nothing happened. Waste of money imo.

Was it oxycotin or percocet? And how did you take it?

>seconded

I think it's pretty dope(huehue) and I enjoy it when I do it. I only let myself do it every 2 or 3 months with my functional addict friend. We both have an agreement he won't offer before that time frame, and if I ever got antsy and asked he'd cut me off. I don't want to know his H plug and he won't help me get it. Granted I can find it elsewhere but I respect the drug too much to want it that much. It's expensive here, 99.9% of the time it's cartel tar, but my homie who knows his shit tells me it's almost always high quality. It's great to do so sparingly , like my own personal Christmas every few months.

Oxycontin time release one. I put it in a glass of coke for about 24hrs.

Should've just popped it you dumbass.

>I think it's pretty dope(huehue)
I laughed way harder than I should have

How does the tolerance work with large breaks like that? The only reason I've avoided it is because I've heard that it's never as good after the first time.

Yeah thats a tough one. Breaking up and snorting oxycotin is the best way to use it. But if you can get your hands on percocets (immediate release oxycodone) then i think you might feel something. It's personally my favorite drug. But its also overly expensive. Id suggest trying percocets if you can! Sorry it didnt work out for you the first time.

Wash your hands.

Chicken.

great stuff but for real fuck this drug

just do it pussy

Too good, too expensive. A hard to tame beast if not for a VERY good paying job. Which 99% do not have, kek.

>hard drugs
Obviously people who do this type of shit have lost their way in life soo they just look towards hard drugs to find a sense in dopamine because the past drug dident do it for them
Its pretty low, its a time where you dope so hard you cant get much anymore from sex, love, or even like gaming.

ztop being a faggot

>its a time where you dope so hard you cant get much anymore from sex, love, or even like gaming.
>or even like gaming.

Lmao

Stikk tu alkcohol, way better

Alcohol is shit. Just do acid like once a month or every other month and you'll be good.

No more or less valid than any drug. The risks/costs outweigh the benefits for me personally.

Its ok, but alkcohol is the filler, in anoher boring day. Its the glue that makes like Worth living. You can use it it as it is without oter materials, and easy to get a hold of.

I can say it'll never be quite as good as the first time. But that's mostly because it's a new experience mixed with the intense high. I say that because the first time I felt absolutely amazing, made all the opiates I did in the past feel like Tylenol. But the second time I did it, I smoked higher quality and a bit more than the first time,so I had a more intense high, but it wasn't quite like the first, not to say it's worse, it was just vaguely different. Now when I do it every few months it's more relatable to the second time as opposed to the first time. If you remember that the first time has that new experience feeling to it you can enjoy it just as much every few months. Now when I do it every few months Im over the fact it's not new, and just enjoy the regular high it gives. I'm on uppers and feel like I'm rambling so I'll just say first time is great, second and beyond is just as great in a different way.

Anyone who takes that shit is either a spit dribbling autist or sad fuck with a deathwish.

Are you illiterate? Or just retarded?

Hope it kills everyone dumb enough to use it

Maybe

smoke or inject?

But Oxy 80's are OK to take then you mean? Or Dilaudid? Fucking goofball you destroyed yourself there, considering the above drugs are just as bad as Heroin.

I really hope you watch its always sunny in Philadelphia. Cause im just gonna compare you to charlie right now. You are now charlie.

>friend druggy friend takes me to a crackhouse
>all the people there chilling, fucked up, one guy missing an eye not even kidding
>we sit down on the shitty couch
>friend hands me a needle, says it's okay it will wear off
>fuck it
>shoot it up
>nothing happens
>feel really sick
>rush into bathroom and vomit
>pass out on the toilet
>wake up next day in the back of my friend's truck

Never again

East Coast dope...brings back memories. It fuckin sucks man dont do it. Withdrawals will ruin your life. Heroin is great...its what I imagine God or heaven feels like....but withdrawals are as close to hell as you will get.