youtube.com/watch?v=0blATV0Pamo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/coNQAucXoNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes my hero :)

bump 4 memes

is that your channel or sharing a vid? its pretty funny lol

HUGH MUNGUS IS A GOD AMONGST MEN, DOWN WITH SJW

OP here, yeah lol I made it. I hope its funny but has a good message. So sick of the crazy feminazi bs

if i could meet him id shake his hand and tip my fedora

hugh mungus wot?

lol he cant even finnish the joke the bitch just goes fucking ape shit omg..

dank memes

what kind of fucking phycopath actually goes up to a guy and asks his name then gets mad over a stupid fucking old dad joke... then she yells at the security guy. holy shit. I gotta find the original video asap

that guy needs a fucking statue, Lord Hugh Mungus

OP here.
heres the chick from behind the camera lol
lol i fucking know man

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! no no no no

yeah i think thats actually her, i found this pic on google. shit is sad

youtu.be/coNQAucXoNM
anita sarkeesian: I think the way women are betrayed in mainstream video games are a bit objectifying
Straight white male with a YouTube channel: STOP TRYING TO CENSOR MY VIDEO GAMES (that's right, MY video games)

Kick start this shit

im sorry what did you just say his name was

a tit ninja mind blown

hell i would donate for the lulz

Of course she's a street shitter.

HUGH.....MUNGUS.
shit... i just abused a women.
>actually rape

He's a reasonable man

lol wtf. perfect comment.

i will donate all my money to this. they have a fucking pikachu in virgina or some shit, we deserve a hugh mungus statue.
haha get it?

WHAT THE FUCK? STOP
MODS STOP THIS MAN HE BRUTALLY GANG RAPED ME

top kek
i honestly believe these sjws believe that shit

hugh mungus is a gentleman and a scholar.
especially after giving a interview on womens rights lul. I love this guy

10/10 leafy intro

the security guard was so fucking calm its creepy. i hope this bitch got alot of hate over this. she legit attacked him worse then his simple joke omg

OP Hey thanks. well i do love the song b4 I even knew of him. but... might need to change it as its too known with leafy. oh well..

good video lol. reminds me of leafy tho. especially the intro. Just my 2 cents id change the song to brand your own content more. its too well known frm his fan base. but beside that 10/10 video

i didnt even see this yet. but yeah what i was saying here
not downing you or anything. just food for thought.

Watched your whole video now. At points it feels too much like a Leafy ripoff imo, the rest is pretty good though as you don't just "roast" like he does. Also it wasn't just the song... I guess it's just that vaporwave is a thing.

i hear you. Just trying to come into my own and find the right fit. But yeah I dont want to come off as another leafy for sure. i appreciate the creative criticism as alot of people on this board can be pretty abrasive