I'm selling sugar on campus

I'm selling sugar on campus.
> I'll tell them it's sugar sarcasticaly.
> Pretend it sound like coke.
> Sell it to some faggs.
> Money.jpeg

How should I hide my identity? I was thinking of a face mask -- but thats a little suspish. Any ideas to prevent me from getting shot?

ski mask

what college?

just tell em you use Sup Forums and nobody will look at your face again

support

You could try not being a pice of shit and sell them real drugs. Gypping people is how you get shot/stabbed.

its like you want to get stabbed/shot

Burka. Nobody will dare question why you're wearing it

acting real big for a fag who doesn't leave his house

Sell it some nerds and nothing will happen except for profit

Have a real bag of coke, let them try a little bit from the real bag, then give them a tied up bag of sugar.

Hood and cap to hide identity. If popo come after you swallow the real coke and hope you don't have a heart attack.

No seriously you will get hurt if people know who you are and you do this

I agree. They will come in your sleep and rape you of your dreams and aspirations.

yeah ripping people off is always a great idea. good karma OTW.

Make a fake social media account, message the mark, convince him or her, assign a dead drop location. Have them PayPal you or make them leave the money at the dead drop. Make the baggie a kind of thick blurry plastic so they can't accurately see inside. Make it tough so that the only way you can open it is with scissors. Good luck, retard.

Nice nice nice bump bump bump

Karma isn't real dingus

Oekekkek

Actually a good idea. Have you tried this before?

Yes, fake weed though

Vapod pussy ass campus kids aren't going to test coke, there used to getting what they want.

Lmao. Thats awesome. What kind of environment where you in? Like a college setting, just a city etc...

This. Your going to get your self fucked over. And you do the same time for fake drugs, dipshit.

this
think about it, you are fuking with people who are already fucked up. Its like being a 5 year old and climbing into Hambre's cage.

As soon as someone rubs it on their gums to try it youre fucked OP