Sup Sup Forums.. So what are we getting fucked up on tonight...

Sup Sup Forums.. So what are we getting fucked up on tonight? I plan on doing 15-20mg Klonopin(clonazepam) and drinking hard. With dab hits through the night. Pic related

enjoy dying

>month/day/year
fucking Americans.

that Bell's two-hearted is good shit

Enjoy falling asleep at 10:15pm...

Is your life really that shitty?

You must have a tolerance OP, though still it's possible you blackout. I'll just be drinking, mostly, personally. Some weed.

God damn, sounds like heaven

>tfw I wanted to kill myself by overdosing on clonazepams , fluvoxamine, risperidone, valproic acid and beta blockers but ended up 3 days in the hospital and now I'm triggered when I see a benzo.

OP here..It's for sure my favorite ipa thus far. Bells makes awesome beer.

I'm just gonna get a growler at my local brewery and have that. Already had two beers after work so I should be good. Enjoy op

2 mg Klonopin, you mean.

Where do you live? I've never had Bells IPA or even heard of the brewery. I hate beer distribution laws in America

There is always s possibly of respiratory failure when combining alcohol with a benzodiazepine. But, I've done this countless times. I just love the potentiation of clonazepam. Both alcohol And benzos act on the GABA receptor.

Probably just gonna get baked. Im, super hungover from my birthday party last night, so I will probably just stick to weed. Maybe a few beers

This also. Also, your going to get so fucked up you won't even realize what your doing, or remember even a second of it. Drive over someone and forget it utterly. That sort of thing.

Strongbow and fireball is pretty sick if you can get your ass to the liquor store before you get too drunk.

Yeah..sadly it is. I'm in the middle of where in Iowa. From Minnesota, in the cities all my life. Hate myself... And blah blah blah. Love numbing myself out. I mean I have a degree in veterinary technology, I'm a certified veterinary technician...but I have a fuck my life attitude.

1 gram of gabapentin and some dabs. Tough week from work

Really just saying it, because ice had friends die, and commit stupid crimes in public on Benzos. And I was in then for years. Awesome feeling, but you overdo it your going to end up in a psych ward, be safe OP. Have fun, not end life as you know it.

No these are 1mg pills. Or what do you mean?

I am It's been a week since I'm out of the hospital and the doctors did stomach washes(or pumps) and gave me tons of meds to counter my suicide-overdose attempt, is there any medication in my system anymore ? Because I remember I get brain zaps whenever I quick cold turkey the antidepressant.

And why don't I remember the hours after ingestion ? I was immediately taken by the ambulance.

Would appreciate if you'd answer

Okay. Post said 20mg. Just be safe. I didn't want someone to get away with ripping OP off.

I live in Minnesota so it's widely available. I know they're out of Michigan, so like most place in the Midwest are starting to get it. Depends on the liquor store you go to I guess. Some are willing to order new beers upon request.

are you dyslexic? Its obviously in the kike format of day/month/year.

The brain zap thing is very common with antidepressant. Super common, actually. If stay away from those medications if possible. Works for some but not all.
The other medications should still be in your system, nope.

If you took Benzos for your overdose, they can stay in your system for up to a month. They shut down your short term memory, pretty much.

They are the 1mg pills, they made 2mg ones as well. But, I was saying I was going to do 15-20mg so 15-20 pills.

It differs from benzo to benzo. But, benzodiazepines generally don't stay in your system very long. Unless you do high doses. They all vary. Clonazepam has one of the longest half lifes

That's a lot, OP. I'm not sure you'll even remember taking all that, much less what you do afterwards. Six Milligrams was enough to make me basically an idiot. Slurred speech. No inhibitions. No memory. That would maybe kill you. I can't say for sure.

Things like Librium also, diazepam, and Xanax do have a shorter half life. Depending on your health, they can turn up in pee for awhile. Blood longer.

Oh, trust. I know how the benzos and alcohol black outs go. Luckily I've never done much stupid shit. I did however hit the left side of my truck into like a retaining wall going 100 when kpined out and drunk. No more drinking and driving for me.

You know that this will fuck your liver up?!

Be safe OP. It's not something to gamble on. Repertory failure can happen, especially with alcohol. Roofies are a Benzo I believe.

I've been the psych ward a few times ha! Because of alcohol/benzo use. But, that's a really long story. I'm suicidal, bipolar 1, and depressed in general so. But yes, you're right in what you say

jaeger vodka mountain dew ween

I have a tolerance. But, you're absolutely correct. I've had this happen before. Random fights, breaking and entering, and dumb shit. I'm pretty experienced on my doses now though

Absolutely, I just honestly don't care.